°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hiya! I'm not sure when I am due exactly, but it's around the 21st ish (going by a few internet sites)

Name (just first)? Gemii

How old are you? 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Not sure yet

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think Boy

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 21

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just Folic Acid!

Hi all - I'm tentatively joining you all as had a MMC this time last year (baby died at 8.5 weeks on 24th Jan 2011 but didn't find out until 3.5 weeks later at my 12 week scan) and really scared of a repeat of last year. :( Also in the process of applying for U.S visas as my husband has been offered a 2-3 year work placement in Connecticut so the plan is for us to move out March/April so a bit apprehensive about giving birth in the US and not having my family and friends around to support us. Anyway here are my details:

Name (just first)? Kate

How old are you? 28 (29 in March)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 8th Sept (from ov) or 3rd Sept from LMP

What # child is this for you? 3rd child

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? not sure

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you TTC? 6 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? pregnancy multivitamins

Congratulations to all on here and wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Thanks for the crossed fingers - I haven't had any bleeding, and I've had pain most of the time throughout - have had a bit of a dull ache the last couple of days...

Have you had any bleeding or cramps etc hun? A lot of people complain that their symptoms have gone, but all has been okay!

I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway though - good idea to have the day off work :thumbup: rest up! xx

how long have you been w/o symptoms Fran? I went w/o symptoms 1 day during my 6th week then they came back with a vengeance the following day :(

Also, I hear that when your hormones top off, the symptoms subside for a little while. I'm sure everything is okay :hugs:

Welcome girls

So scared about tomorrow

Welcome ladies :hi:

Tasha :hugs: I won't tell you not to worry as I know its impossible, will be thinking of you and crossing everything xx

:hugs: Tasha, I've got my appt tomorrow too! I'll admit I'm a little scared that something has gone wrong since last Saturday, but trying not to think about it. :hugs: I'm sure all will be fine! :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow for your appointments ladies!!

Welcome to Gemii and Kate!!

Hi Gemii & Kate!! Congratulations :)

Tasha- when are you going tomorrow?? All my toes and fingers will be crossed for you xx

Just spoke with Dr.'s assistant. Wouldn't schedule a prenatal appt. for me until blood work is done this week. Did schedule a US for next Wednesday. A little worried as I will only be 6 weeks at that point. Hope the blood work is good!

You may not see a HB at 6w1d cause it's still early, but I was 6w4d and both babies had HB's, so you never know! You might get a surprise at your US :)

You may not see a HB at 6w1d cause it's still early, but I was 6w4d and both babies had HB's, so you never know! You might get a surprise at your US :)

It is fairly early. If my blood work comes out with good levels then I will probably push the ultrasound back a week just to make sure i give it time.

Charlotte, hope your hips have eased up some!
Congratulations to Bella, sylvia, Gemmi and Kate!
Bella, hope your appointment tomorrow goes well!
nervouswait, hopefully nothing to worry about, and your bloodwork comes back quickly with some good numbers :)
Fran hope everything is OK hun, Thursday must seem a million miles away, but at least they are taking your concerns seriously - and remember that as the placenta starts to take over, the hormone induced symptoms will start to subside...
FG, good luck for your appt tomorrow too - a busy day!
Rachie, saw you got added to FB - yay! how cool to have your scan date to look forward too!
Kate, where do you live now? UK? I am also getting ready to relocate in March, will be giving birth in Germany, which I'm quite scared of now, as I just heard they won't give you gas and air!
nervouswait I hope the bloodwork shows good results for you - and patience is a virtue if you can put the scan off a week...
lynne I hope it went well today hun

As for me, another day down, 10 more sleeps til DH home again for a visit...

had scan today, they didn't see anything other than the linning of my uterus has thickened and that i had two cysts on my right ovary but they said at only 4weeks that was considered acceptable... still didn't come out the appointment feeling too positive but during the appointment they kept positive and didn't say anything negative...

i've to go back to the infertility clinic in 4 weeks for another scan and see how i am getting on then, seems like such a long wait :( not updating my signature yet until i have it 100% confirmed and that its healthy pregnancy. my OH said i could buy pregnancy tests if i wanted to put my mind at rest to keep testing but no idea when i am going to see the midwife or that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->