°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Oh and welcome Danielle! Congrats on your bfp, that's fantastic that you conceived first month! x

Wanna be bump buddies jellybean? We're very close in dates and you're PAL too aren't you? :flower:

Hiya, yes, would love to be buddies, I'm PAL yes, 2 losses in July and Oct of 2011, after one healthy and no-problem pregnancy!

Sorry for your losses hun, I had the one mmc last year and that was my first pregnancy. I hope we can both see this one through to the end :hugs: I do feel different this time so I hope that's a good sign xx

Sorry for your losses hun, I had the one mmc last year and that was my first pregnancy. I hope we can both see this one through to the end :hugs: I do feel different this time so I hope that's a good sign xx

Yeah I actually feel pregnant this time, and with my losses, I didn't...hopefully that's a good sign! I have to wait a full month to see the midwives and it's going to kill me! I just want to be at 12 weeks already, so that I can see the baby, and know that everything will be okay!

Yeah I actually feel pregnant this time, and with my losses, I didn't...hopefully that's a good sign! I have to wait a full month to see the midwives and it's going to kill me! I just want to be at 12 weeks already, so that I can see the baby, and know that everything will be okay!

I felt 'different' with my last preg. Didn't want to tell anybody about it. Something just didn't feel right and i couldn't put my finger on it. mc'd at 5w 2d.

This time round feels just as it did with my first 2 (normal healthy pregnancies) and i want to tell the world but won't until at least after first scan, hopefully showing things are going well. Weird isn't it.
3 weeks till i see the mw, seems like ages away!

I felt 'different' with my last preg. Didn't want to tell anybody about it. Something just didn't feel right and i couldn't put my finger on it. mc'd at 5w 2d.

This time round feels just as it did with my first 2 (normal healthy pregnancies) and i want to tell the world but won't until at least after first scan, hopefully showing things are going well. Weird isn't it.
3 weeks till i see the mw, seems like ages away!

This all feels good, I have a lot of PMA for this pregnancy, although it doesn't stop me worrying and searching for signs every hour lol...BUT we're not telling anyone until the first scan either, keep it between me and DH and BnB! I have 4 weeks until my appt with midwife, so I really hope it flies by for both of us!

Oh god time is going SO SLOWLY..... can you believe technically I'm not even late yet as AF due today! How I'll last 8 weeks till the scan I don't know :) just want to see a healthy baby moving as I never got to see that last time.

Darkest I'm glad things feel right this time. I think our intuition for these things can be good. Last time I just knew something wasn't right and I just knew we wouldn't find a heartbeat in that scan room. Hugs to you all, this first few weeks is just so nerve wracking! xx

Oh god time is going SO SLOWLY..... can you believe technically I'm not even late yet as AF due today! How I'll last 8 weeks till the scan I don't know :) just want to see a healthy baby moving as I never got to see that last time.

I know...I've been up since 7, and I feel like it's about 4pm lol...not even close haha! I don't know how I am going to last 4 weeks, never mind the rest of today

I never got to see my babies either, I really wish I'd have gotten to see them!

i have my next scan booked for 14th feb and also today i got pregnant 2-3 finally on my clearblue test i am actually 5 weeks pregnant today according to my LMP

Yay! Lynne that's great - and a scan on valentines day! woo!

Yep, I found you in the end FG!

My next appointment is on February 8th. It will be my second appointment. My first appointment I had an early ultra sound, got to see my yolk sac and such, no babes visible yet! Everything is going good though :)

Thanks for the support yesterday girls. Scan went well, saw gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole. Looks good for this gestation :thumbup:

That's great news Tasha, yay!

Hurray for 2-3 weeks Lynne, your levels are going up :) yay for scan too!

Glad everything is ok growingbean I'm sure you'll see your little one at next scan :thumbup:

AFM.... tired and boobs getting sorer which is good! And no more pink cm since the IB a couple of days ago :) Seeing GP this Friday then will hopefully get my booking in sorted xx

Hay ladies hows thing going? Im having alot of AF like pains at the mo am so anxious that this is not a good thing! Anybody else in a similar boat? also feel like poo as in sea sick all day long!! 1st midwife appointment this friday, for some reason feel like shes going to tell me that ive got it all wrong that im not pregnant. I know this sounds silly but supose after 2 years of ttc its hard for me to believe its actualy happening.

AF pains are fine as long as there is no blood, its growing pains :thumbup: I have cramping on and off and have since my bfp, as long as they are not very severe I don't think its anything to worry about.

Haha know what you mean about the midwife it doesn't seem real does it? xx

Happy to hear everyone is doing well and things are moving along. Went in for labwork this morning. Go in again on friday. Nurse told me results wouldn't be in until Monday and they would know if levels are rising as should be. Might drive myself crazy waiting until Monday!!! She put me at 6 weeks along going by my LMP. I tried telling her that my cycles are longer and i ovulated later, but she said they always go by that so they are putting me down as 6 weeks. Makes it confusing to understand what stage the baby is in!

I hate that they go by lmp, but they won't change so just gotta go with it!

AF pains are normal Ema - as long as they're not really severe and you're not bleeding! I've had cramping since bfp and twinges, but thinking of it positively, just telling myself it's peanut getting comfy etc :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->