°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Tiff, I got a 'pregnant' on a digi & my FRER was faint! Here's my FRER pics at 9DPO, when the digi said pregnant too... You'd for sure get 'pregnant' on a digi!

Ysa -- Oh man, I don't know. That seems like an awfully big leap. I'm peeing on my last hpt on Friday morning (my loss milestone) just to ease my mind. We thought I'd get a pregnant "for sure" last time, and it just didn't happen. Your levels sound good so far! Fingers crossed for all of us, and especially those of us PAL!

Kayla -- Congrats on joining us here! Looking forward to chatting with you through the months!

Skye -- We have the same due date! Approximately. Mine may change at my upcoming appointment...we'll see! If I change much I'm not going to be a September lady anymore!

MommaAlexis -- So far the DH has been my absolute rock...but we have been hoping for a baby since we got married over two years ago and actively trying now for 12 months, so he's in a little bit of a different boat. I think your DH will calm down in a bit. Have to realize that it's a very scary situation for him, and he has absolutely no control over any of it. At least we ladies have the comfort of knowing baby is with us all the time!

Sinead -- Congrats on your positive! Your EDD is the day after mine. =)

Natalie -- I'd be peeing on a stick every day if I could afford it! And then framing the tests in a little shrine, or something. :haha:

Allison -- Congrats! Also congrats for braving the dreaded digi. I hate those things! Scare me to death.

Kitti -- Like holywood said, it's obviously not an ideal, but I think that early baby should be fine. I know I had a big ol' swig of beer a couple days before Christmas (I think it was about 10 dpo or so? Work sent me home with a sample of booze and I just had to try it!) and I'm not all that worried about it.

Okay, whew! I think that's everyone, lol. How's everyone coming along today? Any new symptoms? I had this hankering for spicy nachos for breakfast, so guess what I ate! Oh boy, let's all cross our fingers that today ISN'T the day morning sickness kicks in. I'm doing well with my water goal -- 64 oz a day, every day since my BFP. I'm not sure if it's baby making me run pee, or just all the water! :haha:

The girls are getting pretty sore. Not super painful, but it makes me irritable for them to be touched, and they're sore enough that stairs are not fun to go down in any hurry. It seems to get worse as the day goes on. Today is 4(+3) for me. This was the point last time where all my symptoms disappeared. So for the rest of the week...I'll probably be on pins and needles. Man, this waiting stuff is for the birds! I had a major freak out this morning which lead to the DH saying "If it's any consolation, you're a million times more hormonal this time! That's gotta be a good sign, right?!" The last he said so pleadingly that I couldn't help but laugh.

Kittiyara, I wouldn't worry about the booze. I have plenty of friends who had no idea they were pregnant for about two months and did plenty of drinking in that time and the baby is fine. I got a BFN at dpo 12, December 23, and I had 2-3 glasses of wine the next night. When I got my BFP on dpo 15 I felt a bit bad about the drinking but logically it's not going to harm the baby. Anyways it's frequent binge drinking that's been shown to have an impact. In my circle (lots of health researchers) everyone agrees that the occasional drink has no impact whatsoever. And being toasted once won't matter in the end.

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry to hear about the sore boobs, Ri - that hasnt happened for me yet. Right now I'm just a little crampy. And kitty, I don't believe the few drinks will hurt anything at all. I asked my friend who's an OB the same question because the night before I got my BFP I had about 2.5 glasses of wine. She said that shouldn't hurt anything this early.

I just made my first appt for jan 19 - gosh that seems so far away!

Hi ladies was wondering can i join just found out im pregnant and nervous and excited and wondering how the rest of you r feeling i have really sore back and AF like cramps is this normal i can't remember i had a miss in April and my daughter is 15 so its a while a go

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry to hear about the sore boobs, Ri - that hasnt happened for me yet. Right now I'm just a little crampy. And kitty, I don't believe the few drinks will hurt anything at all. I asked my friend who's an OB the same question because the night before I got my BFP I had about 2.5 glasses of wine. She said that shouldn't hurt anything this early.

I just made my first appt for jan 19 - gosh that seems so far away!

Mine is the same day! And your right, it seems like an eternity

Hi everyone :flower:

I should be due around the 3rd of september, I think. I'm already feeling quite pregnant and had my first lot of morning sickness yesterday when I threw up after breakfast. This pregnancy was a total shock but still very welcomed.

Name (just first)? Hayley
How old are you? 16
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 3rd based on LMP
What # child is this for you? 1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea
Are you finding out the gender? Yes, I'd love a surprise but am far to impatient
How many months were you TTC? I wasn't TTC
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Nothing except prenatals.

Congrats to all the september mummies.

ok - can you gals ease my mind? I ruled out this month for us because I got a BFN at 10 dpo (christmas) so I decided to unwind with a lot of adult beverages. I was pretty toasted that night. But I just got my BFP last night/this morning. Is everything okay or dis I harm the little peanut??

It's definitely OK. I did the same actually (holiday work party!) and then read in the What To Expect When Your're Expecting book that it is completely fine! Don't worry!!!

Hi ladies was wondering can i join just found out im pregnant and nervous and excited and wondering how the rest of you r feeling i have really sore back and AF like cramps is this normal i can't remember i had a miss in April and my daughter is 15 so its a while a go

mumygabby, congrats on your pregnancy! yes, AF like cramps are completely normal. when are you due? how far along are you?

Hi everyone :flower:

I should be due around the 3rd of september, I think. I'm already feeling quite pregnant and had my first lot of morning sickness yesterday when I threw up after breakfast. This pregnancy was a total shock but still very welcomed.

Name (just first)? Hayley
How old are you? 16
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 3rd based on LMP
Are you finding out the gender? Yes, I'd love a surprise but am far to impatient
How many months were you TTC? I wasn't TTC
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Nothing except prenatals.

Congrats to all the september mummies.

Congrats on your pregnancy Hayley! Welcome to the September mommies thread!

Name (just first)? Kindra

How old are you? 30

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9-4-12 baby center due date

What # child is this for you? 7th

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? no clue lol

Are you finding out the gender?nope

How many months were you TTC?3 months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? I was on blood thinners last time but I don't think I will be this time around

Name (just first)? Elisha

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 3 (based on LMP)

Are you finding out the gender? undecided

How many months were you TTC? 34 very long months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? nope

I am so excited to be here. :happydance: It has been a long road for hubby and me. I was actually scheduled in for surgery on Dec 23 to have uterine polyps removed but got a BFP instead!!!!! Still in shock

Called the doctor today to make first appointment and was told they won't see me until 8-10 weeks unless there is a specific concern. I am concerned about my polyps and what that means for pregnancy so I did manage to get a quick appointment for Jan 2. It was made very clear that it was only a short appointment to ask some questions. I'm hoping when I see her, I can talk her into letting me come in for my first prenatal appointment early hehe.

Congratulations mummygabby :) I'd say cramps etc pretty normal...

Hayley, congrats to you too! How are you feeling about being pg since you weren't trying?
Congrats kindra and elisha! What a wonderful xmas bfp after 34 months!
As for me, Not much new. Got 3+ on a digi yesterday :) just getting sad now cos DH starting hid new job in 4 days, in gemany. Girls and I not moving til easter. Gonna be hard :(

Oh my gosh there's already September due dates..

I was due Sept. 25th, 2011 and had her Sept. 30th..

Ahhh emotions.. I could cry.. :haha:

Congrats ladies! :flow:
September is a great birth month!:thumbup:

Thanks Holywoodmum. Congrats on your pregnancy.

My feelings are all over the place at the moment. I only found out 3 days ago and I'm really scared and shocked but also happy and excited as well.

I'm sure you'll get loads of support here Hayley, so feel free to ask lots of questions and voice any concerns!!

Name (just first)? Elisha

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 3 (based on LMP)

Are you finding out the gender? undecided

How many months were you TTC? 34 very long months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? nope

I am so excited to be here. :happydance: It has been a long road for hubby and me. I was actually scheduled in for surgery on Dec 23 to have uterine polyps removed but got a BFP instead!!!!! Still in shock

Called the doctor today to make first appointment and was told they won't see me until 8-10 weeks unless there is a specific concern. I am concerned about my polyps and what that means for pregnancy so I did manage to get a quick appointment for Jan 2. It was made very clear that it was only a short appointment to ask some questions. I'm hoping when I see her, I can talk her into letting me come in for my first prenatal appointment early hehe.

OMG, 34 months! Congrats Elisha!!! :happydance: Welcome to September mommies thread! I'm not familiar with 'polyps', but hopefully you can get some answers on the 2nd.

Hi ladies...got some disappointing news today, and it doesn't look like I'll be in this thread much longer. I started freaking out because my pregnancy test lines were not getting darker and the soreness in my boobs has decreased a ton. So I called the OB/GYN's office and asked to have a blood test. I got my numbers back today and are only at 34. I'm certain they should be over 100. I am going back tomorrow to have blood drawn again to see what they are at. They should be doubling every 48 hours and it doesn't look like that is happening, so I'm preparing for the worst. Big sigh. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->