°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

How's everyone doing today? Hello to all the new faces!

Virgo -- Fingers crossed that everything works out all right. Maybe you've just got a slow-cooker in there!

Chell -- Ugh! The water! I'm working hard to drink a solid 64 oz a day. Yesterday it was hard, as even water made me nauseous. Luckily, today I just feel like I could eat a horse, so far!

parker -- I'm sort of in the same boat as you; Lost my little bean at 4(+5) in November. Had extremely faint BFPs the whole time but it was my first time ever having a second line, so I thought nothing of it. This time I'm getting strong positives, so it's making me rethink my knee-jerk diagnosis that last time the loss was due to my PCOS. Seems like if something was wrong with ME, it would be affecting this one too. The only thing I did different this cycle was Vitex though!

Holywood -- Maybe you just got a batch of defective ICs? I don't know, that sounds really weird.

Ame/Amanda -- There seem to be several of us here in the thread dealing with pregnancy after loss. I'm glad we can all be here for one another.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty positive today. My boobs are sore enough now that if the DH even looks at them a certain way it aggravates me...but I'm pretty sure that's because I'm having one heck of a manic day. I can't keep control of my moods at all!

I'm not sure if this is a prego symptom or not, but since about two, maybe three days now I'm having some AWFUL soreness in my neck, back and shoulders, near my spine. Granted, I work as a cashier in a pretty busy grocery store, but this kind of soreness is what I'd normally associate with 10-days-in-a-row-through-holiday-season-oh-god-why-me, and not just one normal 8 hour work day. I took a bath -- carefully monitored for temperature, since apparently the DH has done research himself and has decided I may have to sleep outside in a tent with no blankets if he thinks I'm getting too warm! :haha: -- and it did seem to help, but then I wake up again this morning and there it is, right back. Anyone else noticing something similar?

An edit: Here's another thing I'm curious about: Why on a pregnancy forum do we not have an option of "hungry" or "moody" or "sore" for our moods! Lol, I was still amused.

Hi there september 2012 mummys!!! I got my BFP yesterday!!!!!

Name (just first)? Emma

How old are you? 27 28 in april

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? NHS Guidlines based on last period
What # child is this for you? 1st baby!!!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl

Are you finding out the gender? YES!

How many months were you TTC? two years!!!

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy Nope

Thank you for the welcome.

FloridaGirl I am going to go to that thread thank you.

I'm a total mess this time around I think its because I actually believe so much that this is it. I probably sound crazy, must be the hormones haha.

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a massive congratulations on your new pregnancies!

I was in the September Mummies group this year... though my twin daughters arrived in August, in the end.

I wish you all a healthy and happy nine months!

Kaz x

Welcome Emma & congrats on your pregnancy!! Cause your 4w1d I'm guessing your due September 5th?

Amanda, I feel the same way.. excited nervous, so many emotions going through me because I really believe that this is it this time around.. I'm sure it'll settle in soon :hugs:

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a massive congratulations on your new pregnancies!

I was in the September Mummies group this year... though my twin daughters arrived in August, in the end.

I wish you all a healthy and happy nine months!

Kaz x

:hi: kaz! Thank you && congrats on the birth of your daughters! :)

yeah due 5th september its so long away!!! feel like its unreal and need to check every 3 seconds that AF hasnt arrived!!! at my first gp appointment tomorrow dont know what to expect but know that she will be very happy as she (the GP) referred us to have IVF in August which we are due to start in Feb 2012 which clearly i no longer require!!

Are any of you ladies have mild AF like cramping? I am and it is begining to worry me alittle

thanks girls x x x

yayy for not having to go the IVF route!! And yes, I do have AF like cramping off and on.. feel like will show up any minute sometimes. :hugs: she won't be here for 9 months though!! :D

Riliye, I reckon aches like that are part and parcel...
Congratulations Emma! I'm sure your gp will be chuffed!

As for me. Nothing new really. Going to tell my folks tonight. I'm inexplicably nervous, i feel like everyone is going to laugh at us for having a third child... hmm.

ohh, quiet in here today! Just got my 2nd beta back, it's at 944 & doubling time frame is 35hours!!

Hello Emma!

Kaz -- Congrats on your daughters! I bet they're a handful already.

Holywood -- I'm so excited for you, telling your folks! That's a big step to do! I know when we told the in-laws I was terrified. They're the type of people who want our lives to go exactly with the plan they have figured out, and this was definitely not in it...but when I told them and saw their eyes light up, I knew I shouldn't have been so worried. And why would anyone laugh at you for having a third child? If they do, just let me know and I'll come beat them up for you.

Ysa -- Congrats on the doubling! Oh man, I'm so happy for you!

I took my last test today, as it is my loss milestone! Got a darker, stronger positive, and that is going to buoy me through this day. It's so dark the control line was faint, haha! I think I'm relaxing a little more as time goes by.

Eventually this pic will work!
https://oi54.tinypic.com/345ex3c.jpg

Oh man, some of us are getting close to/are in week 5 now, aren't we? Who are our furthest along Septemberists?

Ri/Tiff

Ayates, Brook1993 & Ame/Amanda our going to be 5 weeks tomorrow!! congrats ladies!

Tiff, yayy for meeting your milestone!! Mine isn't till about 6 1/2 weeks! so I think when I reach 7 weeks I'll feel like I can breathe easier! Your test looks amazing!

I've all of a sudden got this weird feeling baby is ganna be a girl.. And I've been juggling names around & really like Aubrey Sophia.. No boy names picked though.. How about you?

Boys were really hard for us too. I'm for shiz having a girl, I think. Meloti Rae for a girl and Marik Ray for a boy. :)

ok, so im not having any early hcg test done, so this is all i have but yay! At 18 dpo my test line is finally stealing from the control!

Attachments

• 2011-12-30_14-46-35_984.jpg
    2011-12-30_14-46-35_984.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
That's wonderful news that you have doubled.

I will relax when I make it to 8 weeks I have yet to make it past 7 so I will finally be able to beathe. I started to feel morning sickness today. I am soo happy I am off work until next week because I didn't want to get out of bed and just now am I able to eat something. I feel so bloated this time around I have been wearing Dh's sweat pants for the last 2 days:blush:.

As for names DH is more old fashioned then me and wants a "normal" name. I work with children and have since I was 16 so every name we think of makes me think of a kid I worked with and so far that hasn't been a good thing haha. DH's Mom passed away recently and her name was Karen Marie, Marie is also my middle name so we have a girls middle name picked and that's about it.

Lindsey, test looks great!!

Amanda, it's a bit of a relief that you've got some MS right? I mean, it sucks, but it's nice for reassurance at the same time.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->