°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Aw virgo, sorry hun. I really hope it was just some dodgy tests and the numbers are up tomorrow x

Hi ladies...got some disappointing news today, and it doesn't look like I'll be in this thread much longer. I started freaking out because my pregnancy test lines were not getting darker and the soreness in my boobs has decreased a ton. So I called the OB/GYN's office and asked to have a blood test. I got my numbers back today and are only at 34. I'm certain they should be over 100. I am going back tomorrow to have blood drawn again to see what they are at. They should be doubling every 48 hours and it doesn't look like that is happening, so I'm preparing for the worst. Big sigh. =(

I am so sorry to hear that. Keep your head up - it is still early. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Hi ladies...got some disappointing news today, and it doesn't look like I'll be in this thread much longer. I started freaking out because my pregnancy test lines were not getting darker and the soreness in my boobs has decreased a ton. So I called the OB/GYN's office and asked to have a blood test. I got my numbers back today and are only at 34. I'm certain they should be over 100. I am going back tomorrow to have blood drawn again to see what they are at. They should be doubling every 48 hours and it doesn't look like that is happening, so I'm preparing for the worst. Big sigh. =(

:hugs: don't loose hope.. There is another BnB'er, her first beta came in at 34, second at 86 & 3rd at 600 (the last one was 3 or 4 days after the 2nd). All that matters is that they are increasing as they should. :hugs: and make sure to relax. I know it can be hard, but don't loose hope just yet :hugs:

Congrats to everyone on your bfp's, I only went away for a day and this thread has grown loads whoop whoop to us all xx

Virgo - I hope your numbers increase as they should and that this s your forever baby xx

Florida - your first appt is on my 30th birthday, I'll be spending the day getting tanked on champaign.... Oh no wait that was last weeks plan now I'll have to stick to water lol.

I haven't had any new symptoms really just real tired all the time :yawn:

Hope your all keeping well, oh and thanks to whoever it was who said about drinking water you reminded me to top up my bottle and keep hydrated.

Florida - your first appt is on my 30th birthday, I'll be spending the day getting tanked on champaign.... Oh no wait that was last weeks plan now I'll have to stick to water lol.

I haven't had any new symptoms really just real tired all the time :yawn:

:haha: too cute! IDK why, but I've been craving things I can't have! Like a beer :wacko: I never crave beers!

I'm extremely tired too, this is exhausting! :)

Chell, I was pregnant for my 30th too. I was away with a big group of friends. I kept my glass full of zero alcohol beer when no one was looking! I'd just had scan at 11 weeks though so we announced it while we were away!

Hi FloridaGirl21 I found you sorry I didn't look proper on the other thread to find the link
So my name is Becka (Rebecca) I am 27 and I am due 4/09/12 our first wedding anniversary and it's our first what a gift for use. We have been ttc for 9 months but ntnp for about 3years. My DH keeps saying its going to be a boy but I don't mined ether way as long as it's healthy. I'm not sure if I will found out what we are haveing as I'm not thinking that far ahead.

:hi: Becka, glad you joined :) congrats again & we look forward to getting to know you! :D

FloridaGirl, after having 2 very early chemicals (I think due to short luteal phases) my ob/gyn recommended that if I make it to 4 weeks, I should come in to check my progesterone levels to make sure I'm okay. I'm at 4 weeks today, but unfortunately I'm in the UK right now and have to wait until I'm back in the US at 5 weeks. I'm about to call the doctor's office again, had to leave a message yesterday. I'm more optimistic this time because I'm getting very dark solid lines on my BFPs (getting darker every day) which never happened before, and I think taking B6 may have sorted out my issues. I haven't had any spotting or anything so I *think* my progesterone is ok. But you never know and I'm still very nervous that I could lose this pregnancy as well.

parker, you could always try to pick up some Progesterone cream. I'm not sure, but you may be able to buy it in a store, just to be on the safe side. The fact that your lines are still getting darker is a great sign! When is AF due?

That's what kills me, I have progesterone cream at home (I tried it after O last month, but still got a chemical- it didn't do anything to lengthen my luteal phase). Anyway, in the UK you can't get progesterone cream over the counter- I thought about taking it with me here, but my ob/gyn recommended not using it unless the blood tests confirm a deficiency.So I'm really not sure what to do. AF was due between 10 DPO - 12 DPO, so I'm now 2 days late at 14 DPO with no sign of any blood or bad cramps and solid BFPs. I hope I'm in the clear, really not sure what else I can do over here though. :/

Just touched bases with my doctor's office--they had to contact my doctor to put in the blood work request, but hopefully it shouldn't be a problem getting that done when I return home next week. I will feel better when I have the blood work done though!

hopefully the B6 did it's job & you'll be able to hold out til next week! It already looks like the B6 may have helped :) :hugs:

ok, do i'be poas every day since bfp on sat, and I'm 4+3 now... anyway, this morning I. dipped two different ICs in same wee. one a nice dark bfp within one minute, the other a barely there line... So i held my pee and tested again.... Same two types of IC and a frer. Frer test line really dark and showed before control line, one ic +be, the other bfn - it's msking me really paranoid. Same brand IC gave bfp yesterday...
the pic is second lot of tests...
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PVd4pjUMZN0/TvyoGLwFOwI/AAAAAAAAAaE/7BQd5keejXI/s1600/IMAG0184-751679.jpg

Hi ladies I would like to cautiously join your group. I got my BFP on Christmas day but after having my third MC in October I am nervous.

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Name (just first)? Amanda

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 1st

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? For some reason I think girl

Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely

How many months were you TTC? 30 months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? Nope

Welcome Amanda :hi: Congrats on your pregnancy! I understand your worry because of your prior losses.. There is a thread in the PAL section, anyone with prior losses should join it.. The ladies there are great & so supportive.. You should have a look around the PAL section. FXed this is your forever baby!

here's the link to the thread if anyone w/ recurrent losses wants to join: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/822106-pal-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us.html

IC's aren't always reliable. The fact that your getting positives on 2 different kinds of tests means that you have nothing to worry about. The IC could just be faulty. Stop testing before you drive yourself crazy! :wacko: You know your preggo :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->