°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Just got back from my scan. Baby was there and looking good! Saw the heart beat fluttering, said it was at about 106. Dated me back a few days, only at 6wks2days. Due Sept. 24th. Still nervous, but definitely a HUGE relief.

Just got back from my scan. Baby was there and looking good! Saw the heart beat fluttering, said it was at about 106. Dated me back a few days, only at 6wks2days. Due Sept. 24th. Still nervous, but definitely a HUGE relief.

:happydance: Your baby has their DD on my birthday! Good day to be born on!! :thumbup:

Congrats nervouswait what lovely news :)

I'm still awaiting my booking in appointment, phoned the doctors this morning and they will let the MW know tomorrow as they never realised how far along I was :dohh: Absolutely shattered today and really irritable ... just want to go to bed :( Had cramps today and a little bleed this afternoon but it was brown blood so I think it was old blood so not worrying at the moment x

Ok, baking soda test:

Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass. Pee on it if it fizzes up like a beer = :blue: No fizz = :pink:

A little bit of cheap fun to help pass the time...

we had our scan this afternoon and well we.....

HAVE A HEART BEAT!!!!

Can't wait to hear back from you lynn, You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

just got back from my scan. Baby was there and looking good! Saw the heart beat fluttering, said it was at about 106. Dated me back a few days, only at 6wks2days. Due sept. 24th. Still nervous, but definitely a huge relief.

huge congratulations hun xxx

LOL, we must have both been posting at the same time, CONGRATULATIONS!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you everyone! i thought I was going to be sick I was so nervous in the waiting room.

Congrats Lynne! :happydance: Wonderful news!!

AFM, I actually was sick this morning, and I had to drink all the water again :lol: I hope it's a good sign!

DH is pissing me off...I hat turkey, and he's cooking turkey, witha peppercorn sauce and rice, so I've told him not to mix the turkey in with the sauce 'cos I don't like it, and I'll just have the sauce and rice, he's saying "you're pregnant, you HAVE to eat turkey!" AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! I told him, I'm not eating it, so screw you!

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

yay for great scans wantabelly, nervouswait, lynne

Miss Malteser, fear not, my first scan isn't until Feb 14 - remember that's what is 'normal' and we should count ourselves lucky not to need an early scan (that's what I'm trying to tell myself!)
Kasey, is it paperwork for the booking appointment? I just had a short form to fill in, I'm guessing there'll be lots more at the actual appointment!
MissMummyMoo, I'm sure if it's brown blood it's nothing to worry about x
JellyBeann, did you manage to avoid the turkey? at least he is cooking for you...

as for me, another day down, and in 2 sleeps I get to go to Germany and see DH!

Yeah, I just took the turkey off my plate and put it on his! He looked at me funny, but didn't say anything ahha!

I've been trying to not think about anything baby related for a couple of weeks while I wait for my next scan (after some bleeding) so I have not been around.

The scan is tomorrow morning and I couldn't resist thinking about it now. So nervous. Please let there be something in there!

Good news from my scan today too! Healthy bean in there, heartbeat 175. The heartbeat was clearly visible from the transabdominal scan and the tech was kind enough to show it to us right away so there was no suspense. So excited and relieved!

floridagirl, I am ready to have my twins added to the angel list now, thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->