°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hello FlordiaGirl,

Would you mind taking me off the list? I am glad that I could join you all in this journey, but unfortunately I had a miscarriage on Friday. Good luck to all of you and I hope you guys never have to experience this! :hugs:

So so sorry :'( Hope you are okay and you get your sticky bean soon! :hugs:

Well...........Scan is in 10 hours, only a yolk sac was seen last week and I was told this scan will let me know if this pregnancy is viable or not. So nervous I can't sleep..... Welcome to the newcombers! I'm sad that some of the ladies have left us.....

Wantabelly, hope the scan goes well!

So sorry for your loss. xx

I had my early scan today! Baby measured around 6 weeks, so pretty spot on for dates! Got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan just so they'll be able to see more! :D

GL for Monday! I can't wait for Feb 14th now, when I get my next one...EEEPS!! Should see loads more too!

GL for Monday! I can't wait for Feb 14th now, when I get my next one...EEEPS!! Should see loads more too!

Lovely to be getting one on Valentines Day :happydance:

I will be 7 + 6 when I get mine on Monday, then on 8th March I get my hospital one when I'll be just over 12 weeks.

Am excited, but terrified. The moments where to doctor is quiet will be the longest in my life. Just so scared in case something is wrong or there is nothing in there.

Its an irrational fear, but think we all have it.

Lovely to be getting one on Valentines Day :happydance:

I will be 7 + 6 when I get mine on Monday, then on 8th March I get my hospital one when I'll be just over 12 weeks.

Am excited, but terrified. The moments where to doctor is quiet will be the longest in my life. Just so scared in case something is wrong or there is nothing in there.

Its an irrational fear, but think we all have it.

My sonographer said to me before she started "I frown when I'm scanning, but that's just me concentrating, don't worry!"

If she hadn't warned me I'd have freaked out, as she looked really frowny!!

wantabelly, GL hun, please keep us posted!

JellyBean, yay for a healthy bean :)

Hi I'm Joanne I'm 26 and due on 22nd sept this is based on the first date of my last period. This is my first baby and im predicting a girl, I do want to find out at my 20wk scan we were TTC for 4 months <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->