°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Welcome Joanne and congrats! :)

Glad the scan went well Jellybeann and bean is happy!

Wantabelly, hope the scan goes well :thumbup:

Sorry if I missed anyone, am just so tired, very busy at work then feel so rough at home I just cabbage on the sofa! x

Congrats Joanne!

I can't remember ever being this tired before ... it seems so unreal that something so small can make you this tired :wacko: pregnancy never ceases to amaze me :cloud9: x

The tiredness is the big thing for me at the mo.
I'm sure it goes away at some point, then comes back again later on!

sounds like there was a great outcome for the ladies getting scans today? anyone with me tomorrow getting their scans?

sounds like there was a great outcome for the ladies getting scans today? anyone with me tomorrow getting their scans?

I'm also getting my scan tomorrow-
Will be a big day due to my last ultrasound a week ago was an empty sac and they are concerned about a blighted ovum.
Been a rough week and will be so happy for tomorrow to come...

Crossing my fingers for good scans tomorrow :)

Sorry ladies, iv been soo busy, mainly with keeping my eyes open lol!!

I am so so sorry to the ladies that have lost their precious babies :hugs:

I hope the ladies that are worrying have some reassurance soon but i am sure everything is ok :thumbup:

Also so pleased for those that have had scans yay!!:happydance:

Afm, i have my scan on monday and this week is dragging ergh! I have also been feeling sick, which i never had with DD so i think it could be a boy! :shrug: I am so drained, work have cut me down from 12 hour shifts to 6 hour shifts which is lovely, but it means im doing twice as many shifts in a week, so i am still just as tired!

My sonographer said to me before she started "I frown when I'm scanning, but that's just me concentrating, don't worry!"

If she hadn't warned me I'd have freaked out, as she looked really frowny!!

Omg did you go to Withybush hun, cos if so i think we had the same lady, cause she said that to me too lol!

wantabelly, how did you scan go hun?
JellyBeann, glad you scan went well! My first scan is 14 Feb!
Congratulations Joanne
Elhaym, sorry you're feeling so rough, hope you're feeling more upbeat soon.
Lynne, the date for your next scan has flown round - you must be excited!
BreeLeeC hope your scan goes well too :)

I'm exhausted. Had a screaming match with DD1 at teatime. Afterwards she said Sorry for making you sad mummy which made me feel even worse.
Hungry, tired, irritable

been keeping busy :D lol

sorry breeleec :( everything crossed for you we're hoping for a heartbeat

I am also getting my scan tomorrow at 9:30 New York time. Trying to keep positive, as the last scan they are sure if there is anything in there. Good luck Bree and Lynne!

Hello ladies, Scan went well, here is a pic of wee lil one. I'm measuring 6wks and 3 days so they gave me a due date of September 22nd. The heart was beating and I go back next week on Tuesday for my first OB appointment. Sickness has started for me and I will be very surprised if this baby isn't a :blue: Just my intuition...... We will see......

I can't wait to hear back from the Ladies who have scans tomorrow. :hugs:

Attachments

• UltraSound.jpg
    UltraSound.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
How does the baking soda test work?

Good luck to all those having scans today. By the time I have mine on the 27th I think I´ll be the only one left who hasn´t had one yet!

I am also getting my scan tomorrow at 9:30 New York time. Trying to keep positive, as the last scan they are sure if there is anything in there. Good luck Bree and Lynne!
thanks hun and best of luck mine is in 4hours and 13mins lol :D

My scan is tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for all of us :hugs:
ohh everythings crossed for you hun how far along are you?

Hello ladies, Scan went well, here is a pic of wee lil one. I'm measuring 6wks and 3 days so they gave me a due date of September 22nd. The heart was beating and I go back next week on Tuesday for my first OB appointment. Sickness has started for me and I will be very surprised if this baby isn't a :blue: Just my intuition...... We will see......
I can't wait to hear back from the Ladies who have scans tomorrow. :hugs:
huge congratulations at my scan last monday i was put back 3days so i am now due 22nd september too :D but might change again today we'll see i am according to scan 6weeks 4days today :D thats goood the heart was beating that is our aim today.

Anyone try the baking soda gender test yet?
whats this?

Good luck to everyone who has their ultrasounds today, hope you all get some fab pics of baby :)

thanks hun i am scared useless about the scan this afternoon got morning off so trying to keep busy OH still in bed and DS at nursery so i am stuck thinking about it now lol i just want baby to be there still and still alive

Hi all, haven't been on here for awhile. Hello to all the new people who have joined us, congrats on all those who have had good scans over the last week or so and sending lots of hugs to those who have had sad news - thinking of you and hope you will be back here soon with a forever baby. Also good luck to all those who have scans today- hope all goes well. Anyway as for me, thought that my symptoms had vanished mid last week but then fri-sun they came back full force and felt really sick again and tired so think baby is still there. Just want a scan now to confirm everything is well and there is a baby there with a beating heart. Tempted to book a private scan but feel I can't really justify the cost of it. I have my first midwife booking in appointment on Friday so hope that will all go well. Just have loads of paperwork to do beforehand which I have been avoiding.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->