°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

aw tasha, so sorry hun, I really hoped you had a wee fighter in there. Big hugs for you xx

god i am soo sorry tasha :( thoughts and prayers with you and family xx

Praying for you Tasha!! Sorry for your losses. Stay strong and keep your head up young lady. :hugs:

FG just wanted to say you're doing a fab job at updating the front page. Thx. :hugs:

I'm so very sorry Tasha- my thoughts are with you, stay strong xxxx

So sorry Tasha to hear your sad news - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family - big hugs xx

yay for great scans wantabelly, nervouswait, lynne

Miss Malteser, fear not, my first scan isn't until Feb 14 - remember that's what is 'normal' and we should count ourselves lucky not to need an early scan (that's what I'm trying to tell myself!)
Kasey, is it paperwork for the booking appointment? I just had a short form to fill in, I'm guessing there'll be lots more at the actual appointment!
MissMummyMoo, I'm sure if it's brown blood it's nothing to worry about x
JellyBeann, did you manage to avoid the turkey? at least he is cooking for you...

as for me, another day down, and in 2 sleeps I get to go to Germany and see DH!

Holywoodmum- yes paperwork for booking in appointment (personal maternity record)- it was not as bad as I first thought as quite a few of the sheets are regarding ante-natal appointments/scans/results of blood tests etc. for the healthcare people to fill in. Hope you have a great time in Germany :) xx

My first midwife appointment is Feb 23rd. so excited :)

Floridagirl could you please update the first page with my scan date for 7th Feb please? I decided to book a private scan after all - excited but nervous - just hoping everything is ok xxx

My midwife appointment is a week today. Then my scan will be in 4 days after that woohoo xx

Floridagirl could you please update the first page with my scan date for 7th Feb please? I decided to book a private scan after all - excited but nervous - just hoping everything is ok xxx

:happydance: lucky you! hope it goes well - not long til Tues!

My midwife appointment is a week today. Then my scan will be in 4 days after that woohoo xx

lucky you too! that's the day before mine - you'll still be quite early then, is it an early scan, or regular one?

my scan picture from yesterday baby with heartbeat - 6w4d

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/babymcpherson.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->