°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Still not heard anything from the midwives yet ... don't want to seem like a nag phoning them! x

Well it was the doctors I rang. When I phoned on Wednesday I told her I was 9 weeks and still hadn't had an appointment (granted I only phoned and told them to arrange one on Friday) but she said they didn't realise how far along I was and they would pass my details on to the midwives tomorrow (Thursday). I don't actually have the midwives number ... I think they are only at my doctors surgery every 2 weeks. I'll wait and see if they phone me today ... if not I will phone on Monday ... I'll have to phone the doctors though as I don't have the midwives number x

i would call and make sure you get your referal, i have my booking in on 8th march i got this date 10days after i seen GP about my pregnancy. i was meant to be seeing midwife before 12th week but guessing since i have been seeing the EPU and infertility clinic they aren't worried about seeing me yet?

google the community midwives in your area and you should find an nhs page with their number on :thumbup: I'd keep calling - it was the only way I got my midwife appointment!

i can't call the midwifes direct until after my booking in appointment so i call EPU but if you have a referal from your gp they have to get back to you before 28days of them sending it, but it can take longer if you don't inform them early on which is a nightmare :(

Found a number. They said they sent someone from a different area to do the clinic yesterday as one of them was off ill. So she's taken my details and said someone will ring me over the weekend or beginning of next week to book me in :thumbup: x

I have my first appointment! On the 21st February! :D Excited!!!!!!!

thats great news hun hope they get back to you soon and with a good close date :D

Alex did your dates get changed Leslie, congratulations! ? Kissy, love the scan!

as for me, on the bus, journey to germany for weekend has started!

Hi ladies, I've got the date through for my 12week scan on 27th Feb. I am sooo nervous keep thinking I will have had a MMC or something :cry:

:sick: 4 days of no symptoms have had their fun...I'm so tired and :sick: DH doesn't understand just how tired I am!

I'm still feeling knackered. Still nauseous on and off all day, makes shopping cheap as i can't wait to be out and so just race around and don't think too much lol.

Less then a week until my booking on apt. Yay!

Jellybeann neither did my hubby. But him seeing me go to sleep at 9pm and up at 7/8am every day and still being tired has given him a kick up the arse :lol: x

Sorry if this is TMI, but i've noticed a big increase in White CM over the past 2 days. Is this common?

Sorry if this is TMI, but i've noticed a big increase in White CM over the past 2 days. Is this common?

I have tons too and it is quite normal and common....some women need a pantyliner....I am ok so far without one :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I've got the date through for my 12week scan on 27th Feb. I am sooo nervous keep thinking I will have had a MMC or something :cry:

I have mine on the 27th too and I´m also terrified because I just don´t feel pregnant! I don´t know how I´m going to be able to wait until then.

I´ve been the same pretty much since I got my BFP. I don´t think it´s anything to worry about.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is OK!

So sorry I haven't been on in a few days, feeling SO rough, get home from work and just pass out on the sofa or go straight to bed. Work SO busy which doesn't help. Not been actually vomiting but have constant nausea now and I just feel awful :( I don't want to eat but not eating makes it worse so forcing myself to eat. To think a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get enough of food :haha:

I've also been to docs for some blood tests as the other day I had very strong, crushing pain in the right side of my chest and can feel some fluid or air moving about, hoping it's just an infection, could be lung or possible gallbladder inflammation, I'm hoping the tests show something. Scared for my peanut but doc said no reason to be concerned yet and my symptoms are still strong, soo.... hoping it's just an infection and antibiotics will clear it up. I'm off on holiday a week on Tuesday so hoping to feel better then!

I had a quick scan through the last few pages and it seems we had some good scans and heartbeats :happydance: congrats ladies!

Ugh.... just keep telling myself that feeling this awful has to be a good sign!

Hugs to all xxx

Oh and my CM is just ludicrous I am going through hundreds of pantyliners as I have to wear them all the time! I think it's a good sign, apparently it is from all the extra blood flow to your nether regions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->