°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Just had a bit of brown spotting when I went to the bathroom. I did have a hard BM about an hour ago, so maybe that is what it's from, but now very worried.

So I've just booked myself in for a private scan at 10 weeks, I just can not wait another 4 weeks until the 12 week one and because I had a 7 week one there is a chance I might not even get a 12 week one. It's only £69 though which I don't think is too bad.

A question for you ladies... Is anyone cervix feeling tender/sore? I keep getting these like pinching pains in what I think is my cervix and it feels a bit achy. Is this normal?

i sometimes get this afetr BM, but i would contact your health care provider to be on the safe side x

i get this too princesstaz i just assumed it was stress x

I dunno what it is but it's worrying me a bit, I'll ask my midwife on thursday. I think it gets worse when I'm really constipated, like 3/4 days with no BM so maybe it's something to do with that :shrug:

Thanks Lynne,
My provider always tells me the same thing, if it isn't bright red heavy, or accompanied by cramps then I am fine. If I push then she just tells me to go to the ER. I'll keep an eye on it for now and hope that it was just a freak spotting incident. I see my dr. next friday, so hopefully i'm okay until then.

i had spotting as well and also with my son i had full on periods every 3weeks :D

Hi all, hope you are all well and had good weekends. Feeling yucky today - bit nauseous and had a few dizzy spells. Have my scan tomorrow at midday- very nervous- just hope everything is alright. Midwife booking in appointment went well on Friday and think she is planning my 12 wk scan to be sometime around 17th Feb onwards. Have my next MW appointment on 9th March as don't know when we will be moving to the U.S. We should get a decision on whether my husband can work there on Sat/Sun this week and if its a yes then we will then have to go to the U.S Embassy for an interview before we can get our visas.

posted this on facebook:

anyone out there know any meals that don't smell have very little taste and wont stir up MS? i'm dying here and running on empty because i really finding it a nightmare to eat? anyone?

I don't know of any meals I'm afraid, I just lived off toast, crackers and sandwiches when I has MS! :hugs: x

Try fruit too x

everything is nasty and makes me vomit :cry: fruit is too sweet i can stomach an apple every so often but not very much all other fruit is a nono :cry: can't even stomach toast :( i was able to eat fruit puree and rusks but even they aren't staying down its horrible i'm running on mega empty

Hi Lynne, I have had plain pasta for lunch somedays as just can't stomach tomatoey or creamy sauces on the pasta at the moment.

Girls am so happy.

Got first scan today.

All went well. Doc pointed out the little head, heartbeat and sac etc. I measured 2 days ahead so am at 8 + 1.

So relieved! I was sick with nerves all day before going.

Hubby is delighted its not twins :haha:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
Girls am so happy.

Got first scan today.

All went well. Doc pointed out the little head, heartbeat and sac etc. I measured 2 days ahead so am at 8 + 1.

So relieved! I was sick with nerves all day before going.

Hubby is delighted its not twins :haha:

That's great! Congrats!

thats fantastic hun :D and glad its put both you and your hubby at rest lol funnily enough my MIL asked "you sure its not twins" after seeing our scan picture lol its great you got heartbeat and such i was dated 3weeks behind my date so not a huge deal with DS they always jumped me around due dates lol

Im just snacking on whatever is appetising at the time and it changes a lot - I'm having a baked potato soon with some tuna mayo and salad, sometimes its just crackers and cheese, last night it was mash and gravy.... I find potatoes in some form are ok as they are bland tasting but fill you up. Tonight I feel awful though going to force myself to eat and hope I feel better - so far I've just had mild nausea but about half an hour ago I thought I was actually going to be sick :( I really hope it doesn't get worse as I really can't miss work right now. Aaargh! x

Edit - oops missed the last few posts, so glad your scan went well Missus H :)

everything is killing me and the mornings and nights are the worst luckily... still deadly nothing helps and nothing makes me feel anybetter or less sick, i don't have any non-sick periods :cry: but just got to get on with it i guess and hope to god it eases soon because going to end up mega ill if it doesn't

mmm, baked potato sounds SO good right now! I've just stuck 2 in the oven! I have been battling really bad nausea all day and nothing is appetizing :nope: except for a baked potato :haha:

:hugs: Lynne, it'll pass soon :hugs:

I usually always feel better right after I throw up.. Then I'm just very careful with what I eat.

Congrats on your scan Missus H, Wonderful news now you can sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy your pregnancy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->