°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I'M A BLUEBERRY TODAY!! YAY! :happydance: !!

7 weeks, it's totally flying by!!

Just popping in to say "Hi". So tired lately and really tired of getting sick :(

Hi I know how you feel Charlotte about loss of symptoms and bad feelings. I have a bad feeling im not pregnant anymore. I still feel a bit nauseas and tired but there's just something doesn't feel right. Do you ladies think if I phoned my midwife she would take it serious or just think I was over reacting? xx

Got my early scan tomorrow at 3pm.

Am almost dreading it I am so nervous.

The fear is so great.

:wacko:

Lyndsay tbh I don't mean it nasty but I think they would just think your over reacting. Symptoms come and go all the time. Usually they will only send you for a scan if you start bleeding as symptoms don't mean anything, some people don't get any!

The only symptom I have is tiredness ... no MS or anything. Whereas last time I had MS both times ... everyone's just different

:hugs: Missus H everything will be fine x

Lindsay, hormone levels start dropping after 8-9 weeks so lots of people find their symptoms ease after that. If your bad feeling is just based on that, I think you have no reason to worry. Do you have a scan coming up soon? :hugs:

:hugs: Good luck Missus H! I bet everything will be fine!! How far along are you?

Ahh...I'm feeling really secure in this pregnancy right now girls. :happydance:

thats good jellybeann i am still worried often have bad dreams :(

thats good jellybeann i am still worried often have bad dreams :(

:( I think seeing the baby at my scan has put my mind to rest. I am sure your bubba will hang on til the end for you all :flow:

sure it will too but still worried after my history shit seems to hit the fan at least expected moment.

I hope it's nothing to worry about, it's just a feeling I cant shake :nope: I have had 2 early scans for bleeding which were good and I have my 12 week scan 24th Feb, which seems so far away! xx

awww hun :( sure things will be ok whats got u worried?

I've got the same horrible feeling too even though I saw the little heartbeat at 7 weeks. I keep thinking that the worst will happen, even had nightmares too. I just hope once I'm in 2nd tri I can finally start to enjoy this pregnancy a little bit more.

Missus H - Good luck at your scan. I'm sure everything will be perfect, I felt the exact same as you, it's normal. Can't wait to see you pics :)

Got my midwife appointment for Friday between 11am and 1pm :happydance: :D I can't remember but do the MW's come with a date for the scan or do they arrange it after the booking in appointment? x

Got my midwife appointment for Friday between 11am and 1pm :happydance: :D I can't remember but do the MW's come with a date for the scan or do they arrange it after the booking in appointment? x

Mine arranged it afterwards, they set up a rough date with me (when I'd be 12 weeks) But I heard a lady on here say her MW rang up and arranged it at the appointment!

Mine arranged it afterwards, they set up a rough date with me (when I'd be 12 weeks) But I heard a lady on here say her MW rang up and arranged it at the appointment!

I think my MW did this last time ... it seems to ring a bell for me :thumbup: thanks hun x

That's what ours do, at my booking in last time she phoned the scanning department while I was sat there and booked it there and then.

My booking in this time isn't until 10 weeks so I hope they can get me in for 2 weeks after that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->