°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Congrats on your scan Missus H, Wonderful news now you can sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy your pregnancy :flower:

I have my 12 week scan in 8 weeks time, and I am sure I will find something to worry about between now and then :wacko:
I drive myself nuts :haha:

Hopefully tonight I get a good nights sleep for once :thumbup:

:hugs: Lynne, I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick. Like Elhaym, I find that what doesn't make me feel nauseated changes constantly and I just have to go with whatever seems appealing.
One suggestion though, you could try sour things if you haven't yet. I know sour is a flavor but personally I find it is really distracting in a good way, and I just bought some "preggie pop drops" that come in sour flavors so I think I'm not the only one. Try lemon drops (if you can find ones that aren't too sweet) or salt and vinegar chips, or a fruit smoothie with lemon juice in it.

:hugs: Missus H, that's wonderful news! My husband was the same about twins :lol: before the scan I thought I might have two beans in there and he was relieved to see just one!

FloridaGirl hope you enjoy your potato mine was yummy actually, took forever to cook though as it was huge :D

I've bought some ice lollies today as I've heard they help with MS and also I need something to get rid of this acid taste. Haven't felt like having one yet though, haha. I've constantly got milk next to me atm, I find sipping very cold milk helps.

seaweed where did you get those preggie drops? I've got a bag of tangfastics in case I want something sour but I haven't fancied any yet!

Lynne - can you not keep anything down at all? I'm wondering if you should see your GP as if you can't keep anything down they might be able to give you some anti sickness meds xx

they don't give antisickness tablets out to pregnant ladies well not here anyways i will maybe contact the gp soon as i have been trying to take rehydration packs but nothing is staying down its just awful :cry:

Had my first appt today... and apparently 9 wks is too early to hear the hb on a doppler. LAAAAAME. So I got groped and prodded, blood drawn, and told my uterus measures "about 8-9 weeks." So I guess there's most likely a baby in there? Here goes another torturous 4 week wait to the next appointment....

Sorry about that purplepanda :hugs: I understand your disappointment -- I thought I would get to see or hear baby at my first appointment, too, and I didn't, but fortunately I only had to wait another week for a scan. I'm sorry it's a longer wait for you, that sucks. Uterus measuring up is a great sign though!

Ugh me too Charlotte, work is killing me :(

I'm 7 weeks today though, yay! Getting close to when my symptoms stopped last time. I feel absolutely rotten so hoping all is ok.

Scan in less than 3 hours.... Kept having really vivid dreams about the scan last night - still feeling really anxious this morning.

well i ended up having to come home today as i kept throwing up i can't even keep water down now :cry::cry::cry: not fun at all keeping james off nursery tomorrow and also going in late on thursday honestly feel like i am dying :(

I've come home today aswell. Feel so ill. Hope you feel better soon Lynne xx

thanks hun mine seems to be getting worse day by day not eaten right in days and can't stop throwing up i don't have much in the way of fat storeage or anything to even keep me going so on complete empty at the moment can't even function

Lynne, I'm sorry if I'm forgetting, but have you been seen for hyperemesis? It sounds like things are getting pretty extreme for you and you may be able to take Zofran or something. I hope you feel better really soon. :hugs:

thanks hun don't know whats wrong with me doubt anyone will help as i know before i was never offered anything and i wasn't as sick as i am now :( i am only 4ft 11 and weigh 7st so not got much to lose with my son i lost 14lb in 4 weeks in the first trimester haven't weighed myself this time though.

Lynne I think you should call your doc if you can't even keep water down, it sounds pretty bad chick and you might end up dehydrated, honestly if you have hyperemesis get some help I'll be worried about you, ha :hugs:

thanks hun will call tomorrow going to rest up tonight and see how i am tomorrow Am :( i am worried about work and college though already had over month off in nov with OHSS :(

Just try and relax for now, I know its a worry but see what doc says - I always feel guilty being off work too but at the end of the day your health takes priority and you can't really do much if you are constantly being sick. Sending you a big hug :hugs:

Hi there!! I'm new here and can't figure out how to PM FloridaGirl21 to be added to the list and secret FB group, maybe I can't PM yet?

Name (just first)? Brittnee

How old are you? 24, 25 when Baby is Born

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 16th, by UltraSound Measurement (I got 17th, so close enough)

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Predict Boy again, would *like* a girl this time, but happy either way :)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, if had have Boy and Girl then I want to be surprised for #3, but that's a ways away :)

How many months were you TTC? 6

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1323583200z8z1326002400z0.png
https://lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/zm9dw1A.jpghttps://lb3f.lilypie.com/zm9dm6.png

guess not hun little can do i guess my DS has decided to take a nose dive into nightmare childhood he's being hell on earth which is just making me worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->