•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Merry Christmas everyone!

Boxing day here and officially cd1 so hopefully on track to test around 22nd still :)

Exciting some are ovulating/about to hopefully theres heaps of bfp this month

Thanks, fingers crossed for everyone here! We're going away camping (in a caravan park) for a week from 13th-19th so that will help distract me from the tww :)

Hey,AF is due in 2/3 days but I keep feeling sick and her the odd cramp now and again and also headaches but I also get headaches a day or two before AF due anyway,I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I think I'm wishful thinking and reading into things as I really a BFP,I can't wait to test,trying to hold out till it's past my AF due date.

Just coming in to check on all of you. Hope the TWW is being kind to those who are already waiting. Hope time also goes fast for everyone else and that you are on your TWWs before hou know it

Still waiting for AF here i hate having such a long LP.
17dpo today so it shud start today but I have bled at 18dpo b4.
Its so horrible knowing ure out and having to wait so long for AF.
So bloody fed up

Still waiting for AF here i hate having such a long LP.
17dpo today so it shud start today but I have bled at 18dpo b4.
Its so horrible knowing ure out and having to wait so long for AF.
So bloody fed up

Me too. 17dpo. This is the latest I go. I feel just fine too. I got the af headaches two days ago. Punked me out big time by not showing. Getting more cm so this has to be it. Fx we get out of this never-ending cycle, @Suggerhoney . Hugs

Hey,AF is due in 2/3 days but I keep feeling sick and her the odd cramp now and again and also headaches but I also get headaches a day or two before AF due anyway,I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I think I'm wishful thinking and reading into things as I really a BFP,I can't wait to test,trying to hold out till it's past my AF due date.

Its tough. The not knowing. Always think I'll just know but after several cycles of hcg shot, I am convinced I won't know till a test is positive.

Prayers you get a bfp instead of the witch.<3

@AlwaysTheAunt have fun camping. Tww will go by fast and dont take any sticks with you to drive you crazy. Have a true rest from it if you can. Not sure if you are a crazy tester like me.:tease:hugs

Me too. 17dpo. This is the latest I go. I feel just fine too. I got the af headaches two days ago. Punked me out big time by not showing. Getting more cm so this has to be it. Fx we get out of this never-ending cycle, @Suggerhoney . Hugs

Its so shit isn't it hon. U just can't move on at all.
Still no sign of AF here.
Wanted to put my new pjs on I got for Christmas but I can't because I know when the :witch: shows I will be flooded out. I hate the waiting so much.
I've known im not pregnant for over a week now and still bloody waiting its so shit.

We went into town yesterday and I got so upset seeing pregnant women.
I really hope this next AF will be our last hon and January brings us both our much wanted BFPs. But I just don't feel hopeful at all.

I have a bloodtest on Tuesday to check overion reserve and im so anxious about the results.
Was supposed to have a scan appointment at some point to and then a consultant appointment to discuss the results of bloodtest and scan.
Stupid covid is delaying everything.

I've been in a fowl mood all day today and very snappy so the old hag is probably on her way.

Sorry @Suggerhoney its so rough on you

just looked back at my dd’s due group and there were 101 mamas in it!! Cant believe how active the boards were just a few years ago to now. All the chat made the tww’s go by fast, you could barely keep up with the threads!

Sorry @Suggerhoney its so rough on you

just looked back at my dd’s due group and there were 101 mamas in it!! Cant believe how active the boards were just a few years ago to now. All the chat made the tww’s go by fast, you could barely keep up with the threads!

Thanks hon
Getting lower back ache now and some cramps low down so she will be here soon. I did another test just to make double sure and BFN again. So just have to wait a bit more I guess.
I don't ovulate until day 14 to 15 so absolutely ages to go yet.
I will probably be more active on here when I'm actually in the 2ww.

Just not in a good place at the moment.
been trying for ages and 4 losess and it really gets u down.
we tried so so hard this cycle that I get exhausted from bedding. I just don't understand how I can't be pregnant its so disappointing.
I'm getting so fed up with ttc now...

Yes baby and bump used to be very active a few years ago but its so dead now. Not sure why.

Tested positive for the flu Wednesday. Messed up all our Christmas plans. Thankful it wasn’t covid. I felt terrible for a few day. It has delayed my ovulation too. I’m not too upset about that because I’ve been ovulating very early with no success. I’m super hopeful that a later o will be a good thing. @Rach87 can you remove my testing dates please, I’m not sure now. I guess I’ll o in two days based on pain, but still haven’t gotten a positive opk.
Good luck everyone!

Thanks hon
Getting lower back ache now and some cramps low down so she will be here soon. I did another test just to make double sure and BFN again. So just have to wait a bit more I guess.
I don't ovulate until day 14 to 15 so absolutely ages to go yet.
I will probably be more active on here when I'm actually in the 2ww.

Just not in a good place at the moment.
been trying for ages and 4 losess and it really gets u down.
we tried so so hard this cycle that I get exhausted from bedding. I just don't understand how I can't be pregnant its so disappointing.
I'm getting so fed up with ttc now...

Yes baby and bump used to be very active a few years ago but its so dead now. Not sure why.
I’m sorry sugger. I know it’s a bad place to be. Hang in there. You can’t give up until you have your rainbow in your arms.

I’m sorry sugger. I know it’s a bad place to be. Hang in there. You can’t give up until you have your rainbow in your arms.

Thank you hon. So sorry u got flu I had it 2 years ago and it was awful so get well soon sweet.
I'm having a bloodtest to check overion reserve on Tuesday won't get the results for a while tho. Really anxious about the results.
I really do hope i get to hold my rainbow sometime this year.
You to hon.

So glad u are ovulating later.
I ovulate on day 14 to 15 now since the macca root and im also hoping a later ovulation will result in a healthy pregnancy.
Just need to fall pregnant again. My last loss was in October and as far as I know I haven't fallen pregnant again since unless I did and it came away b4 I cud get any lines.
It was weird I had loads of symptoms but then 8dpo they all vanished.
I'm officially 18dpo now and still no AF but having some cramps so think she is on her way.
I hate it that I have to wait so long from knowing I'm not pregnant to AF. That's the one down side of having a long luteal phase.
Good luck hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->