•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Well another bfn this morning I would say believe im 11 dpo im done testing now unless af doesn't show on Friday. One test was done at 7 am but with urine from 4 am and other was fresh urine at 8 am so 4 hour hold no fluid. Im having the hardest time accepting this lol I've had no pre af spotting like I usually do and my breast tenderness its MUCH worse when I first wake up. My body feels so pregnant but its a no according to the test.

Top test is the 4 am urine
Bottom is the 8 am urine

20210112_082656.jpg

Good luck @JessaBear36 How many DPo are you? Sound like great signs!
Not sure not tracking anymore. Decided after my loss last month. I won't be using opks, temping, tracking everything...Was hoping less stress would help. Thought I might have ovulated early so not really sure right now. Just going with the flow.

Congratulations Zoboe95 \\:D/

Sorry to those with bfns and good luck to anyone testing today :dust:

Well....I remembered to test this morning... bfn AF due tomorrow and I'm starting to feel the cramps coming on

I gave blood for my beta hcg this morning. The results should be back 2-3 hours later. I have been calling all afternoon and no answer!

Great line..good luck with the next tests!

I've been TTC for a loooooong time. You'd think by now I'd know not to go back to a test after the time limit. Even more so if it's a blue dye. But here I am! 13dpo and certain I have a line on a Tesco test, but it's hours after I took it.

I had a little spotting over the last couple of days but it's more or less gone now. I might also be kidding myself that my chart looks great. Temp is high but I've treated myself to a new memory foam mattress topper this month so I wondering if that's affecting my body heat. Ah well, I'll find out sooner rather than later won't I?

13DPO 14DPT today and pink dyes are still negative but a line is on the blue one... I think they must be faulty and I think I’ll be stopping my progesterone today so I can get AF :( also I’m extremely dizzy today like holy cow dizzy

B3A38348-71E9-45C0-8863-64EB448F9070.jpeg

:(Oh I’m so sorry for all the BFNs we have here ladies. Hope it’s just all too early for you to see lines. January is not done yet though so we can get some good numbers for a October due date club yet!

I’m CD 11 over here and getting lots of ewcm yesterday and today, FF has me Oing on CD13 but the last few months have been CD14 so not sure why. Anyways we should get a BD in tonight and CD14 so hopefully it’s CD14 and not 13! Although O+1 is still a chance at catching isn’t it? Still taking my vitex and doing a healthy diet... well I’m trying. Cheating a bit because work is stressful and I’m a stress eater :?:?:? Down 3 lbs and aiming for another 7! I need to start exercising too. I like to do YouTube fitness videos at home.

13DPO 14DPT today and pink dyes are still negative but a line is on the blue one... I think they must be faulty and I think I’ll be stopping my progesterone today so I can get AF :( also I’m extremely dizzy today like holy cow dizzy

View attachment 1093223
I think maybe all your symptoms are from
The progesterone? They sound like high progesterone symptoms. I’m so sorry your trigger didn’t work this cycle. Maybe one iui is just all you need and your next try will be the one!! FXd for you xx

My spotting picked up a bit today... not pink like usual but brownish pink and watery so I’m expecting AF by tomorrow I reckon...

Best of luck to the rest of you ladies though and I’ll catch up on the next thread :flower::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->