•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@JessaBear36 did your tests come??

congratulations to all the bfps!

Thought they'd come with the mail its self but didn't. Says will be delivered by 9pm. So not sure if I'll get them till tomorrow now. Its heading towards 4pm and no tests yet. Been waiting patiently all day lol.

@JessaBear36 Your HCG levels will just be higher when they do get there. ;)
@Beccaboo828 That looks like a beautiful line for 9 dpo!!
@PinkCupcakes Those blue dye tests are hopeful. I hope it isnt an evap. You're not out until AF shows. Fingers crosse for you!

4DPO Here. (who else is around same DPO?). Good god POAS crazy over here. I tested the dipping pregnancy test after an OPK.

You know...all in the name of science right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@PinkCupcakes Those blue dye tests are hopeful. I hope it isnt an evap. You're not out until AF shows. Fingers crosse for you!

4DPO Here. (who else is around same DPO?). Good god POAS crazy over here. I tested the dipping pregnancy test after an OPK.

Thank you xx

But AF won’t show up until I stop my progesterone and I was told to stop it if I don’t get a BFP by 14DPO :(

](*,)Ugh now I have a cold sore and I’m extremely agitated for no reason and ugh

11/12dpo (I just go by ewcm/pain) and tested bfn with frer this afternoon :( feel gutted tbf, but baring in mind that it's "early" and I didn't get bfp with my 3yo till 17dpo (and the 5 that I took over the next couple of weeks were always weaker than the control lines!). I have a history of chemicals and cysts. We DTD 4 times in my fertile week, af would be Friday or Saturday. Argh!
Congratulations to all bfps so far <3

hi I am 3/4 dpo, both apps say different

A friend of mine, our lives kind of mirror each other. From us meeting our husband's, to us each have difficulty conceiving, to her being pregnant, to me following with my son (she had a boy too). She's scheduled for a c-section next week and I'm kinda bummed. I really was hoping for a positive so I could say "we were pregnant together" lol. I know it's cheesy but it makes me sad that I'm going to miss the chance

Hubby decided he wanted to stop trying to conceive after this month (month 7) I should be testing this weekend. We are going to go back to not trying and not protecting going forward. Feeling a little heart broken right now.

Hubby decided he wanted to stop trying to conceive after this month (month 7) I should be testing this weekend. We are going to go back to not trying and not protecting going forward. Feeling a little heart broken right now.
I'm sorry he feels that way... is it causing too much stress?

I'm so sorry :hugs:

A friend of mine, our lives kind of mirror each other. From us meeting our husband's, to us each have difficulty conceiving, to her being pregnant, to me following with my son (she had a boy too). She's scheduled for a c-section next week and I'm kinda bummed. I really was hoping for a positive so I could say "we were pregnant together" lol. I know it's cheesy but it makes me sad that I'm going to miss the chance

:hugs:

Pinkcupcakes - so sorry about the BFN’s on the pink dyes and those stupid blue dye lines.

Reiko - I’m also dieting but nothings coming off yet despite me trying. Just about to weigh myself again so hope I’ve lost. Good luck catching the egg.

Teafor2 - good luck with results.

Schweppes - I’m so sorry, thank you for hanging around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->