•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

My spotting picked up a bit today... not pink like usual but brownish pink and watery so I’m expecting AF by tomorrow I reckon...

Best of luck to the rest of you ladies though and I’ll catch up on the next thread :flower::dust:
GL for February! FXd it’s your month xx

Sorry I’ve been off! I’m due period Thursday and my tests are getting less positive so I think I’ve had a chemical! Lines have faded and I did a blue dye with nothing.
I am sorry for everyone who has had AF or BFN! But congrats to everyone with a positive!
I’m still gonna lurk but start trying again in oct :)
Hope you’re all ok! Xxxx

Sorry I’ve been off! I’m due period Thursday and my tests are getting less positive so I think I’ve had a chemical! Lines have faded and I did a blue dye with nothing.
I am sorry for everyone who has had AF or BFN! But congrats to everyone with a positive!
Hope you’re all ok! Xxxx

I'm so sorry about the chemical :hugs:

I'm so sorry about the chemical :hugs:
It’s ok! I’m thinking this or I just had faulty tests. I got my friend to pee on one and make sure that she didn’t get line and she didn’t! They’ve defo faded to nothing maybe a shadow and I’m 14 dpo. So defo out but it is what is I suppose. :-(

Hope you’re all ok! Xxxx
Sending :hugs: I was really hoping your lines would progress! Good look for when you try again xx

Hope you’re all ok! Xxxx

:hugs:

Sorry @Schweppes , going through the same thing over here. Hoping you get your bfp when you try again, and keep lurking!

cd3. :coffee: My pregmates should arrive tomorrow. Probably going to start testing cd7 in case I ov early.

Sorry @Schweppes , going through the same thing over here. Hoping you get your bfp when you try again, and keep lurking!

cd3. :coffee: My pregmates should arrive tomorrow. Probably going to start testing cd7 in case I ov early.
I am so so so sorry! :sad1: Honestly I would defo test early for ovulation what do you have to lose? I think some months I ovulate at cd 10. It’s the one thing I’ll continue to check even when not actively trying! Good luck x x x x

@Schweppes thanks, yea I had a cp then was pregnant with my son less than 3 weeks later so figuring the same might happen again and Ov early. Hope we both get our bfps next month!

@Beccaboo828 looks great! Look forward to your next test

Congrats !!! Xx
@Schweppes thanks, yea I had a cp then was pregnant with my son less than 3 weeks later so figuring the same might happen again and Ov early. Hope we both get our bfps next month!

Thank you ladies. I've had 6 losses so I'm very cautious about believing it just yet.
I hope you both have your bfp soon too xx

I hate blue dyes.... look how obvious the line is now that it’s been a while.

2C8E001B-B50B-4F8F-A0C4-E95C968F6780.jpeg 778FF81E-ABCC-4990-B704-856FBDD542CD.jpeg

Literally have everything crossed this next cycle is the one for you!!! I have good vibes :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->