• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@wrapunzel sorry your cycle is off, hope everything levels put soon for you and next cycle is back to normal. Afm gearing up to O. Felt some bloating and kinda blah today, have some almost positive opks. Excited to almost be in the tww again!

:lol: very nice!

@wrapunzel That sucks that your hormones are so wacky right now. Are you doing opks at all? I hope you ovulate soon!

I am 4 dpo today and have been having my typical post o sensitive nipples. I’m also getting some breast tenderness which sometimes happens for me after ovulation and sometimes doesn’t. This month I got a lot of ewcm in the days leading up to ovulation which is very unusual for me... hoping it helped! I know our timing was good this month so I’m feeling hopeful.

Ahhhh excited for you! I didn't grab OPKs, I used to use them but never saw a negative one back then, if I had O symptoms and thought to test it was always positive. Now though... maybe I'll order some lol.

So so frustrating that I can't get a good photo! Its so much better this morning x

I see it ever so faintly! hope it gets darker <3

My FRER has a line!! Trying not to get to excited as my IC is lighter than last night though and this is a FMU. I will FRER again in two days. But I will IC multiple times between then lol. Please stick little bean!!! Please!

fingers crossed for you!!!

My breasts are crazy sore still today and I also realized I ate like 3000cal yesterday and yet went to bed starving :-k so I'm thinking just for fun I will take a preg test tomorrow if this keeps up :haha: I did have slight ovary twinges ewcm etc way back around January 8th-9th but I was barely processing that I'd miscarried yet and it was so mild... hmmm

@ciz mine went straight from no smile at all straight to a static (without flashing) the month I feel

congratulations to all the new positives!

@Suggerhoney will you keep taking the Maca root now that you have two lines? Or when do you stop taking it?

I am taking b12 and cod liver oil this cycle also, but not sure if I should keep taking it after my missed period or not. Taking a prenatal as well

Hello everyone, had an urge to pop back and log in and see how everyone is doing! So great to see all the BFPs so far - @Suggerhoney those lines are fab, I'm definitely going to stick around just to see how you get on :) Fingers crossed for everyone else either this cycle or next.
Hope everyone is doing ok otherwise X

My breasts are crazy sore still today and I also realized I ate like 3000cal yesterday and yet went to bed starving :-k so I'm thinking just for fun I will take a preg test tomorrow if this keeps up :haha: I did have slight ovary twinges ewcm etc way back around January 8th-9th but I was barely processing that I'd miscarried yet and it was so mild... hmmm
I would LOVE if you popped back on here with a surprise positive!

Oooooo lines :) when’s AF due hun?
AF is due Saturday. I am 9 DPO according to my first OPK, Possibly 10DPO as I had a positive 2 days in a row so not sure which day I actually Od

AF is due Saturday. I am 9 DPO according to my first OPK, Possibly 10DPO as I had a positive 2 days in a row so not sure which day I actually Od

Beautiful lines!! So happy to finally see some bfps popping up!!!

Lines look fab lovely. Everything crossed they get darker :)

Wow congratulations @Suggerhoney and all others BFP!!

I have no idea how many dpo I am, I didn't use opks this month for the first time, but I must be 6-10dpo, and BFN. I know it's early but I've been trying for 6 months already and I'm starting to think something is wrong...

9/10 dpo BFN today. Due on anytime soon. She should be here by Wednesday. First day of homeschool today and cud have so dne with a glass of wine tonight lol. He is 4 so not the greatest age to do online learning when he likes practical hands on stuff, but we made it to 3pm, mind he is now cutting out pictures (see likes practical stuff). Hope all is wee with everyone, my boobs are hurting abit today at the sides and had some ewcm yesterday and today.

@Suggerhoney any tests today. Fingers so crossed for u x

OMG suggerhoney congrats and super congrats to everyone else.

becca it’s so confusing I hope next test is stronger.

deethehippy how old are you hun I’m 40 soon xx

Last edited:
@ciz definitely not I thought I was out but I ovulated the day after my smiley face according to my temperature

Reactions: ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->