• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Omg!!!!! @Suggerhoney !!! I'm so excited I can't type properly!!!
I'm in the bath catching up, I've had to read all messages since Wednesday in one go, as everytime I pop on I can only read one or two posts then I get nagged!
So I've binge read the thread and now totally forgotten everything!! I'm so super happy for you!!!
Please let this be a sticky one!!! Xxxx

Afm....I'm around ovulation, cd16 and had a few pains on Thursday and tonight. My opk looked slightly darker than control yesterday and today. It's all I can go on, that and ewcm.
We dtd CD13 and 15. I did hope for tonight but my lovely OH is in a total huff with me (hence hiding in the bath) so I think tonight is out of the question. Plus if he knows we have to do it, then the pressure gets to him.

@Rach87 Can you stick me down for testing on the 30th please. I am really going to try NOT to test before then. :haha:

Last edited:
Just caught up with all the messages...

Wow @Suggerhoney those lines are amazing! I’m so happy for you :happydance: I really hope this is your sticky one...finally your rainbow baby!

@Suggerhoney Amazing!! I’m so excited for you! I remember you mentioned that with your successful pregnancies you always got a bfp by 10 dpo, so this looks great for you! I have a good feeling about this one for you. Fx it’s your sticky baby in there!

Ladies can I have your advice on this, the thin one looks close but not quite but according to cb not even remotely close? ConfusedC9A1CEE3-2A3A-4C80-972B-1CC5555584FB.jpeg

@reiko this mornings was a little darker but not as dark as control, had O pains on the right side around noon, and the last test almost looks a little lighter. Could it peak that quickly?

so top is 6pm yesterday, then midnight, 9:30am and 2:30pm

DE294876-59B3-4451-B560-3FB33644FCC7.jpeg

@Rach87 is it maybe urine concentration too? I dunno. I think you’ll probably get a positive tomorrow even with that last one being lighter??

Omg!!!!! @Suggerhoney !!! I'm so excited I can't type properly!!!
I'm in the bath catching up, I've had to read all messages since Wednesday in one go, as everytime I pop on I can only read one or two posts then I get nagged!
So I've binge read the thread and now totally forgotten everything!! I'm so super happy for you!!!
Please let this be a sticky one!!! Xxxx

Awwww thank u so much hon.
Yes these ladies move so fast on here I had to binge read the other day haha. If u go away for a day or two there's like 5 new pages to read lol.

Good luck this month hon fixed for you so much lovely.

I'm so nervous about testing.
I've got lower backache and feeling a little crampy hoping its bean getting snuggly in there.
I'm a bit worried because I have zero breast tenderness now but I'm hoping it will come back. Been feeling a bit sickly but had a niggly headache so cud be that.

Don't drop ure phone in the bath hon lol :shock:

Just caught up with all the messages...

Wow @Suggerhoney those lines are amazing! I’m so happy for you :happydance: I really hope this is your sticky one...finally your rainbow baby!

Thanks hon
So nervous but I really hope this is it. Feel like I been on such a journey with all u woman <3

@Suggerhoney Amazing!! I’m so excited for you! I remember you mentioned that with your successful pregnancies you always got a bfp by 10 dpo, so this looks great for you! I have a good feeling about this one for you. Fx it’s your sticky baby in there!

Thanks hon.
I got faint lines at 10dpo with the CPs to but not as dark. So hoping this is a sticky.
I'm feeling a little crampy right now and lower backache and I remember the lower backache at the beginning with my son so hope its a good sign.
Bit worried about the boobs not hurting now but hopefully it will come back.
They been a bit on and off for the past few days.
Definitely mild crampy and lower back ache but around where my right overy wud be, hoping that bean getting snuggly in there.
Like a bag of nerves hon.

Ladies can I have your advice on this, the thin one looks close but not quite but according to cb not even remotely close? ConfusedView attachment 1093330

Well that's strange hon. I wud think u wud have a flashy face with that cheapie that dark.
Or is that the pink one?

@reiko this mornings was a little darker but not as dark as control, had O pains on the right side around noon, and the last test almost looks a little lighter. Could it peak that quickly?

so top is 6pm yesterday, then midnight, 9:30am and 2:30pm

View attachment 1093331

Oh Rach I love them opks. U will definitely know when u get ure peak hon the test line goes darker than the control they are really good tests.
Definitely one of my favourite OPKs.
I reckon ure get ure peak in the next day or two and im gonna keep everything so crossed for you hon.
I'm gonna keep it all crossed for all u ladies. U have all been so supportive. Love u all.

Anyone see a line here? This is the first test I’ve done in the past few cycles I have seen something on. I am 9DPO, evening 4 hour hold. Wasn’t going to test yet but just felt like I HAD to. I will test with a FRER tomorrow

View attachment 1093332

Thank you hon. I'm currently lead down on the sofa watching Bridget Jones Baby.
I'm having cramps in the right overy area and lower back ache so hoping that's the bean getting cosy.

I can definitely see a line on ure test hon clearly.
Eeeeek fixed for a supper dupper sticky beanie hon for us both and all the other ladies with lines. Heres loads of baby dust :dust::dust::dust:
Congrats suggerhoney :bfp: :hugs:

Thank you so much sweety.
Fixed this is ure month to hon

:dust:

@Suggerhoney omg congratulations. I'm hoping this is a sticky bean for you. You so deserve this. Wishing you lots of luck xx

Thank you hon.

Wow I can't believe ure so far now hon oh how lovely u must be getting so excited now. I'm like a nervous wreck im scared to get excited. I'm to scared to add a ticker or join the September due date group, im only 3+3 so so supper early i just want this to stick and be healthy so much[-o&lt;

@Suggerhoney congrats on those lines!

Thank you hon.

@Suggerhoney its the flashy face ones. I know right, I would have expected a flashy face at least but nope. I’m aching and ewcm too

@Suggerhoney its the flashy face ones. I know right, I would have expected a flashy face at least but nope. I’m aching and ewcm too

Sounds like ure about to ovulate soon hon.
Maybe it will just come up with a static smiley.
I've heard that can happen hon.

Those easy@home opks are so good.
Not sure how long the batteries last with the digital one it mite be running low hon and not enough power for the flashy.
That easy@home look very very close to positive. They have never failed me when I've used them and I've had a few batches.

Congratulations @Suggerhoney fingers crossed for sticky bean hun!

Afm 10dpo, i took one test this morning whilst on holiday as we need to up and go tomorrow and bfn, but not letting it get me down as i was 12dpo with my daughter :)

Good luck to everyone testing soon!

@Reiko_ctu this afternoons was only a 2 hour hold so possibly. @Suggerhoney thanks, hopefully. Its funny even though its just an opk its super exciting to see 2 lines.:haha:

Good luck @Suggerhoney and @Beccaboo828!!!

@Teafor2 @Rach87 what're you two feeling right now?

I am on CD21 since the bleed started and no clear ovulation yet. I've had breast pain all day today which feels just like the few days I was pregnant sigh and it's triggering me so much I cannot quite remember if breast pain is an O symptom for me or not. Nipple sensitivity, yes, but this burning deep tissue pain like when milk is coming in? can't recall.

I have days like this where I feel "fertile" and days where I have random cramps & (tmi warning!) loose stools like during my AF. So I assume my hormones are just wildly flopping about.

It's really making me quite depressed considering most of the last year my cycles were 25-ish days long. Not only did I fail to conceive "properly" but I messed up my chances for the next cycle too.

I did order some progesterone cream today, so I guess we have resolved to keep trying despite my anxieties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->