• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@wrapunzel sorry your cycle is off, hope everything levels put soon for you and next cycle is back to normal. Afm gearing up to O. Felt some bloating and kinda blah today, have some almost positive opks. Excited to almost be in the tww again!

@wrapunzel That sucks that your hormones are so wacky right now. Are you doing opks at all? I hope you ovulate soon!

I am 4 dpo today and have been having my typical post o sensitive nipples. I’m also getting some breast tenderness which sometimes happens for me after ovulation and sometimes doesn’t. This month I got a lot of ewcm in the days leading up to ovulation which is very unusual for me... hoping it helped! I know our timing was good this month so I’m feeling hopeful.

Teafor2 - good luck, I hope the EWCM did the trick!

Atx614 - I can see a line! Good luck with your FRER.

I’m on CD14 today so will be starting the BD schedule from now on in and hoping to O by CD17 like usual. Keeping an eye on the OPK’s.

Good luck to everyone testing and ovulating.

Last edited:
Its my DDs 8th birthday on Tuesday and when I got my BFP with my youngest DS it was on our eldest DSs birthday on 2nd Feb.
If this one sticks im due on 30th September but I'm always induced 2 to 3 weeks early. My youngest DS was due in Oct and I had him on September 23rd.
If this one sticks I cud be induced around the 11th September which is my lovely Nannas 85th birthday.
I told her I got faint lines today and she said she had a feeling I was pregnant.

Gosh I just really really want this to stick

Aww ❤️ Got everything crossed for you!

So so frustrating that I can't get a good photo! Its so much better this morning x

Screenshot_20210118-080029_Instagram.jpg

I’m glad it looks better today :) I can see it on my phone so must be quite dark! FX!
Thank you <3 how are you doing? I keep seeing names like yours popping up from when I had my little boy. Makes me feel all sentimental lol xx

Thank you <3 how are you doing? I keep seeing names like yours popping up from when I had my little boy. Makes me feel all sentimental lol xx
I’m good thanks..waiting to ovulate. I’m probably too old to be in this club now but hoping for one last little bubba before menopause hits.

Congrats to all the new positives! I’m just popping in and out these days, I’ve got a lot going on (we are still trying though!)

currently due to ovulate in a day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->