• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Thank you!! Yes that comforts me a bit too... Same thing happened to me at my first try in July, I got pregnant but only for a few days. It bothers me that I'm relatively young (30) don't have any children, and yet in 6 months the only pregnancy I've got has been a CP, makes me feel something's wrong.. Let's hope not!
What about you, have you been trying for long?

Aww I'm sorry about your loss. Last cycle was my first TTC #3 and I had the cp.

@Reiko_ctu i had some good ewcm yesterday evening and more today. Think I may have Ov’d. CD9 today. Hopefully its mature enough. We BD yesterday and 2 days ago. So that timing was good at least. I guess I’ll know in a week and a half. [-o< I have like 43 opks still so I’ll keep poas bc, well, why not?

If Ive missed adding anyone to the front page please let me know, this thread is fast as lightning!

also Im eager to add some :bfp: to the main page so as soon as you mama’s are ready for that tag me!

@Reiko_ctu i had some good ewcm yesterday evening and more today. Think I may have Ov’d. CD9 today. Hopefully its mature enough. We BD yesterday and 2 days ago. So that timing was good at least. I guess I’ll know in a week and a half. [-o< I have like 43 opks still so I’ll keep poas bc, well, why not?
That’s crazy early!! When are you going to test? You don’t temp do you?

thanks @Deethehippy hubby is off next few days so he’ll be happy for that haha. Do you have a test date yet?
I'm thinking I should ovulate on Thursday so Jan 31st would be my test date please. I always know one way or the other by 10DPO. If I ovulate later I will obviously test in Feb but hoping to ovulate sooner rather than later.

Hey ladies!

I started taking Vitex at the beginning of my last cycle (2 a day). I now on day 35 of my cycle , 4-5 days past my usual period start date. Pregnancy tests are negative. I stopped taking Vitex 4 days ago when I was expecting my period to start.

I’m only taking Vitex because I was hoping it would help with ovulation, I currently ovulate know day 20-21 of my cycle.

Anyone have experience with this?

@Reiko_ctu Ugh I know. Same thing happened after the chemical before my son, but then I got pregnant with him so Im not overly worried about it being early, just wish I would have started checking sooner. I was going to temp and even redownloaded ff and was all pumped to chart but my dd has been getting up 2-3 times every night for weeks so I figured my temps would be crap anyway. She was up 4 times last night. I did of course temp this morning but if I already Ovd its useless anyway. Oh well. Probably test the 25th which would put me at 8dpo. Same day as you! Hope we both get bfps!!

@KatVM sorry i haven’t taken vitex before so Im no help, but I hope you get out of limbo soon, its so frustrating!

Hey ladies!

I started taking Vitex at the beginning of my last cycle (2 a day). I now on day 35 of my cycle , 4-5 days past my usual period start date. Pregnancy tests are negative. I stopped taking Vitex 4 days ago when I was expecting my period to start.

I’m only taking Vitex because I was hoping it would help with ovulation, I currently ovulate know day 20-21 of my cycle.

Anyone have experience with this?

If I recall correctly, you're supposed to use it for only part of your cycle. I used to take it in luteal phase only.

@Suggerhoney - your line progression is amazing! Puts mine to shame :lol:

Here are my tests from dpo 10 and 12. Definitely going in the right direction at the moment.

IMG_20210118_191117_956~2.jpg

@Rach87 - I'm treating myself to a digital Clearblue test on Wed, as that's when my period would have been due, so as long as my lines are still getting darker and all is good with the digi I'll be shouting up to be put on the first page!

@Nixnax
Thats good to hear hon. I guess I was worrying because with my viable pregnancies I had symptoms even b4 I got a BFP.
Hopefully my lines keep getting darker and symptoms start soon.
It wud just make me feel a little bit more confidant. Im scared the lack of symptoms mean there's something wrong.
U have given me hope tho hon.
I'm only on cd21 and with the chemicals I didn't get lines until cd23 but it was at 10dpo.
I ovulated on cd10 this cycle so im only cd21 today and 11dpo.
I was scared the early ovulation wasn't gonna even give me a chance.
Just hope these lines keep on getting darker and darker.
Gonna be so nervous testing again tommorow.

Af is coming link pink spotting and my bloating increases to crazy pressure jst before and that’s how I feel. She be here by tonight or in morning.

Oh no I really hope its not AF and is IB hon.
@Suggerhoney - your line progression is amazing! Puts mine to shame :lol:

Here are my tests from dpo 10 and 12. Definitely going in the right direction at the moment.

View attachment 1093384

@Rach87 - I'm treating myself to a digital Clearblue test on Wed, as that's when my period would have been due, so as long as my lines are still getting darker and all is good with the digi I'll be shouting up to be put on the first page!

Those look great hon. I want to add a ticker and join the September group but still supper anxious. I have no symptoms at all.

@Rach87

I ovulated on cd10 this cycle hon and I was so worried it was to early so please don't worry hon.
Fixed fixed fixed for you
U can put BFP for me if u want. Do u think my tests are dark enough to call it BFP or shud I leave it a few more days.
I'm still so nervous.

@Suggerhoney I am over the moon with your progression!! I’m telling you! This. Is. Your. Sticky!!
@Rach87 cd5. I’m off the rollercoaster. I won’t prevent, but I’m making peace with no more babies. I have a wonderful and full life. I hurt every day after my loss, but I can’t keep hoping. I’m aged out of the ttc game. Wishing everyone lots of luck!

In terms of symptoms...I had to be totally dairy free by this point with my first, because every time I ate dairy it burnt my throat, and I lost my voice, and the feeling made me sick:sick:! That lasted the full 9 months, then 4 days after she was born I went to Morrisons cafe and binged on lasagne and cake, and was absolutely fine8-[ (What that can have to do with pregnancy I have no idea!):pizza:

This time so far I just have sensitive boobs!

It's funny though ...we all feel the need for symptoms, they bring comfort, and great uncomfort all at the same time...how can something that makes us feel so yuck also help us feel at ease ...weird!:shrug:

@Suggerhoney I am over the moon with your progression!! I’m telling you! This. Is. Your. Sticky!!
@Rach87 cd5. I’m off the rollercoaster. I won’t prevent, but I’m making peace with no more babies. I have a wonderful and full life. I hurt every day after my loss, but I can’t keep hoping. I’m aged out of the ttc game. Wishing everyone lots of luck!

Oh hon i really hope so.
I just did another test and it was fainter so now I'm worrying this is going to be another loss.
:cry:

Really hope they are darker tommorow.
I'm so scared hon

In terms of symptoms...I had to be totally dairy free by this point with my first, because every time I ate dairy it burnt my throat, and I lost my voice, and the feeling made me sick:sick:! That lasted the full 9 months, then 4 days after she was born I went to Morrisons cafe and binged on lasagne and cake, and was absolutely fine8-[ (What that can have to do with pregnancy I have no idea!):pizza:

This time so far I just have sensitive boobs!

It's funny though ...we all feel the need for symptoms, they bring comfort, and great uncomfort all at the same time...how can something that makes us feel so yuck also help us feel at ease ...weird!:shrug:

I know hon. I just want symptoms so badly even if it was just sore boobs.
Just something and I feel nothing.

I did another test about an hour ago and the line was fainter and now I'm really worried.
I can't bare to have another loss.

I know hon. I just want symptoms so badly even if it was just sore boobs.
Just something and I feel nothing.

I did another test about an hour ago and the line was fainter and now I'm really worried.
I can't bare to have another loss.
My IC was fainter this morning then last night, then darker this afternoon. I know it’s hard not to worry, but like @Rach87 said, even if you just had more water or didn’t hold as long the line can vary! Especially during the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->