• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Aww I'm sorry about your loss. Last cycle was my first TTC #3 and I had the cp.
Oh I'm sorry for you loss, losses are devastating. But at least it means our tubes work.
Good luck for number 3!! I want 3 too. I really hope we both finish 2021 with babies in our arms

Hey ladies!

I started taking Vitex at the beginning of my last cycle (2 a day). I now on day 35 of my cycle , 4-5 days past my usual period start date. Pregnancy tests are negative. I stopped taking Vitex 4 days ago when I was expecting my period to start.

I’m only taking Vitex because I was hoping it would help with ovulation, I currently ovulate know day 20-21 of my cycle.

Anyone have experience with this?

I was going to start taking for the same reasons. Everything I've read suggests either
1. Only take up until ovulation
Or
2. If taken full cycle do not stop taking suddenly, cuz it can cause a fast drop in progesterone which can lead to miscarriage. It has to be slowly tapered off of if preggo.

That's the only info I know so far about Vitex

I was going to start taking for the same reasons. Everything I've read suggests either
1. Only take up until ovulation
Or
2. If taken full cycle do not stop taking suddenly, cuz it can cause a fast drop in progesterone which can lead to miscarriage. It has to be slowly tapered off of if preggo.

That's the only info I know so far about Vitex
Oh that’s good info to know for #2 there. I was planning on taking it for a few weeks if pregnant but didn’t know it had to be weaned!!

Yes I took vitex until about 15 weeks to keep progesterone up, then tapered off. My midwife said it was totally safe while pregnant.

@Suggerhoney hope your lines progress and cant wait to see an even darker bfp tomorrow!

11dpo, finally got home after a 10hr drive :) of course i took a test on a 2 hr hold and bfn :( hoping its just too early for me and 12dpo is the day!

So I’m back to ovulation. Expecting to O tomorrow so made sure hubby and I have bd’d today, yesterday and day before. Hopefully that’s enough as I’m working 24 hours tomorrow so don’t think I’ll be in the mood or have the energy if I am

congratulations to those. Who have got their BFP and good luck to the next cycle for those who met the :witch: again this month

So I’m back to ovulation. Expecting to O tomorrow so made sure hubby and I have bd’d today, yesterday and day before. Hopefully that’s enough as I’m working 24 hours tomorrow so don’t think I’ll be in the mood or have the energy if I am

congratulations to those. Who have got their BFP and good luck to the next cycle for those who met the :witch: again this month
Sounds like good timings, it’s better to get the swimmers in and ready before O. Good luck!

@Suggerhoney i completely understand how you feel. No symptoms can be great, but can also be terrifying. I was wishing them on myself at one point.

Hope your tests are stronger today

Well AF here in full force. I dnt know if I am classsinf today as day one as last night was spotting.

I would LOVE if you popped back on here with a surprise positive!

Nope, not yet anyway, stark negative and the breast pain is fading. Ah well, it was worth the test to stop wondering. Now just need to wait for OPKs in the mail hehe

Oh I'm sorry for you loss, losses are devastating. But at least it means our tubes work.
Good luck for number 3!! I want 3 too. I really hope we both finish 2021 with babies in our arms

I hope so too, only two months left to make that happen though, I got my December babe's BFP in March. After this loss I'm hoping to take a baby home by 2022

@Suggerhoney I didn't get symptoms with my last pregnancy till over a week late.....I didn't actually know I was pregnant till I took at test at 10days late. So it can be a good thing!

I dunno what's going on with me...I've carried on with the opk for a couple of days so I could see it go lighter....but it hasn't. Infact today's looks a tad darker than control. So I'm wondering if I did ovulate? Still getting odd twinge but my cm has gone a more yellow but still stretchy. I think its more this colour after ovulation.
I really hope it happened a couple of days ago as there is no chance of any bd'ing....OH and I had a huge row last night, carried over from the night before. He even slept on the couch last night.
So it's all a bit of a mess really.
I will maybe just ignore it all and just stick to my original testing date or till after I expect af. Honestly, my cycles were never this bad before. Very frustrating.

Hope everyone is coping!! Xx

Hi ladies

So had a bit of a panic this morning because my IC lines were a bit fainter than yesterday.
My heart sank but I decided to test again with 3rd morning urine.

Been testing with 2nd all this time so don't understand why they were fainter with that today.
But thank the lord 3rd morning urine and they are darker.

Still on edge.
20210119_125816.jpg 20210119_130331.jpg

Is it safe to add a ticker yet im still like a nervous wreck lol

@Suggerhoney I have been silently stalking your journey and those are beautiful lines sending lots of dust :dust: Happy & Healthy 9 months

Hi ladies

So had a bit of a panic this morning because my IC lines were a bit fainter than yesterday.

Been testing with 2nd all this time so don't understand why they were fainter with that today.

Still on edge.
View attachment 1093399 View attachment 1093400

These are amazing! What super progression! No denying them lines! i have a feeling it is time for a ticker, so pleased for you! Xxxx

@Suggerhoney Those lines are fantastic. The progression is CLEAR! That is a good bean you got in there!
Generally it doesn't always get darker every 24 hours it can take 48 hours to double so seeing such a progression in 24 hours is amazing!!!

Get your ticker momma! Your eggo is preggo! :dance::dance::dance:

Hi ladies

Still on edge.

I am not sure if you would want to see,

these are my sweety fox and frer progression. Yours are looking better at 12dpo and I am currently brewing that baby, I have very positive feelings for you :)

4AF65FD8-D2AC-429C-A25A-252C57A4417D.jpeg

@Suggerhoney i had loads of symptoms sick as a dog and lost baby. I have mild symptoms, no symptoms all through pregnancy and strong ones that have been fine. They are all so different. Eloise’s and this ones lines went like that too my 2pm test was the best with 4-5 hour hold and no fluids or minimum

Hi ladies

Still on edge.

So beautiful!! I think you got your sticky bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->