• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

I see nice pink lines, fingers crossed for progression

I hope so!!! My symptoms are getting stronger <3

Teafor2 - yay! That’s an obvious line, good luck with more tests.

Wrapunzel - can’t wait to see your next tests!

here’s this morning, my first time using FMU this time around lol. Seems darker than the afternoon tests.

195A06E1-DD2E-4C33-AD4E-71771E74B903.jpeg 79C6B992-942F-46E8-A107-DA5E0E116054.jpeg

here’s this morning, my first time using FMU this time around lol. Seems darker than the afternoon tests.

View attachment 1093809 View attachment 1093810
Looking good and slightly darker I would say. :) Did you use SMU? I always find that the best but I tend to get up to pee in the night so maybe that affects my FMU!

Looking good and slightly darker I would say. :) Did you use SMU? I always find that the best but I tend to get up to pee in the night so maybe that affects my FMU!

thanks!!! Nah I held my wee all night hehe and this line showed up faster, the other two I was waiting to see peek thru at the end of the time frame and this time it started collecting color at the same time as the control so idk what that means except that I’m crazy for watching a test develop

AF has arrived for me too :-(what an emotional roller coaster. Off to the Feb group so will will see some of you over there. Congratulations to all those who got their BFP wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. Thanks for the advice and support. <3 xxx

I missed this last night... I’m sorry hun :( good luck for Feb!

Cool!! I was guessing Eastern Europe based on your apparent time zone. One of my good friends is from Serbia :)
Yeah we are the same time zone as Belgrade. I just had a look back at other posts today and it looks like you are getting some good progression!

Hey tasha and wantingagirl how are you both? I'm still here, not as active but I still post in my parenting journal from time to time and I'm in general chatter/the grotto when its open. Thomas is doing really well, nearly 9.5 now. Can't believe where the time has gone. He's doing really well in his SN unit... well, when it's open. Home schooling is NOT my forte.

I am feeling so strange. My dog is raw fed and even her food smells different. I tried some new crisps my husband bought today and I can't stand them. This really isn't like me. I'm convinced it's just medication side effects but I guess I'll see if I get a period and test if I don't.

Hey tasha and wantingagirl how are you both? I'm still here, not as active but I still post in my parenting journal from time to time and I'm in general chatter/the grotto when its open. Thomas is doing really well, nearly 9.5 now. Can't believe where the time has gone. He's doing really well in his SN unit... well, when it's open. Home schooling is NOT my forte.

I am feeling so strange. My dog is raw fed and even her food smells different. I tried some new crisps my husband bought today and I can't stand them. This really isn't like me. I'm convinced it's just medication side effects but I guess I'll see if I get a period and test if I don't.

They are promising signs! Good luck :)

8dpo - bfn

no symptoms still

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in this part of the forum for a decade (back when we were ttc our son). I don't come here as I have PCOS and hadn't been pregnant for so long. Well, I had a miscarriage September 2019 which was a shock and have had nothing since. I keep track of my period using the flo app but otherwise that's it ttc wise.

My cycles are short, usually around the 25 day mark but lately they've been anywhere up 28 days (before having my son i could go 90+ days without a period).

According to the app I'm 9dpo. I've noticed that a few things tasted odd today which I brushed off as I've just started new medication (propranolol and amitriptyline). I've just been to the toilet and for some reason thought I would squeeze my nipples... they both leaked. I have never leaked outside of pregnancy/breastfeeding. This is probably a side effect too... but God am I hoping. My period is due February 2nd.

Hello hon welcome to the group.
Good luck for when you test hon the nipple thing has to be a sign. I'd say anything that's different to ure norm cud be a sign.
When are you planing to test hon?

AF has arrived for me too :-(what an emotional roller coaster. Off to the Feb group so will will see some of you over there. Congratulations to all those who got their BFP wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. Thanks for the advice and support. <3 xxx

Oh no I am so sorry hon.
Hoping February will be your month, I will be over there cheering you all on.[-o&lt;

I was ttc for 11 cycles so I used alot of OPKs and my personal favourites are
Easy@home
Wondfo
Mommed
Pregmate
The lines go darker than the control line when they are positive so vary easy to read.

I also love the Clear Blue 4 days fertile digital OPK but they are more expensive.
I used them last cycle and this cycle and I only ended up using 6 or 7 of the sticks out of 20.
I gave the rest to my neighbour a few days ago and she got her static smiley a few days ago and was over the moon bless her.

They come in a box of 10 or 20.

I do love them cheaper ones I just listed tho, they worked really well and u get lots of them for cheap.
I got mine off Amazon.
Hope that helps <3

Okay so I took a test this morning with FMU at 13 dpo and there is definitely a line, but fainter than I’d want to see at 13 dpo. It is darker than my chemical was at this point though. I’m going to wait 2 more days and test again. Af due either today or tomorrow. After last month I can’t get excited or convince myself that this would be real.

View attachment 1093800

Yay hon I can see that as clear as day.
Sticky baby stick :dust:
Can't wait to see ure next test hon. Praying it will be darker[-o&lt;

Are they the One Step tests hon?
If they are there not that sensitive I got a faint line at around 13 14dpo.

View attachment 1093809 View attachment 1093810

Yay hon darker lines.
Huge huge huge congratulations :happydance:

So 12dpo and I am getting very clear BFN’s last night and this morning.... It’s really strange because I have no PMS or Pregnancy symptoms, and I would normally have at least some PMS by now, still not due AF till Friday, I normally spot one or two days before so I expect to see a bit of spotting today or tomorrow. Anyway I will continue to test with smu and see if anything suddenly appears.... but I think that is me out :(

Oh hon I'm so sorry. But I'm still keeping everything crossed that ure not out and AF stays away<3

8dpo - bfn

no symptoms still

Still early hon I got a BFN at 8dpo.
Also had zero symptoms.
Don't really have any now apart from on and off boob tenderness and neasea when I'm hungry.

The one thing I did have a few days b4 I got a BFP was I lost my appetite and I was really moody. But no obvious pregnancy symptoms I was so sure I was out.
Good luck hon hope u get a BFP in the next few days[-o&lt;

I’ve decided I’m crazy.
I looked properly at my cycles and I have the same symptoms on the same day every cycle.

pregnant or not.

so basically, everything I’ve been counting as a symptom is just my normal cycle.

I’m feeling really deflated. Yesterday I was sure I was pregnant. All the symptoms are gone today.

another friend just announced her pregnancy too. This sucks.

I’ve decided I’m crazy.
I looked properly at my cycles and I have the same symptoms on the same day every cycle.

pregnant or not.

so basically, everything I’ve been counting as a symptom is just my normal cycle.

I’m feeling really deflated. Yesterday I was sure I was pregnant. All the symptoms are gone today.

Oh no Im so sorry hon.
If it helps I had zero symptoms with this one.
That's tough finding out about ure friend to. On some of the months I wasn't pregnant I had more symptoms than what I had this month and I actually am pregnant.
I've seen a few ladies on here who had no symptoms at all and were pregnant.
Fixed for that BFP so much [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Still early hon I got a BFN at 8dpo.
Also had zero symptoms.
Don't really have any now apart from on and off boob tenderness and neasea when I'm hungry.

The one thing I did have a few days b4 I got a BFP was I lost my appetite and I was really moody. But no obvious pregnancy symptoms I was so sure I was out.
Good luck hon hope u get a BFP in the next few days[-o&lt;

thanks beaut, ye 8dpo but had to try my luck nevermind. Hopefully soon eh!
How are you feeling?

Oh no Im so sorry hon.
If it helps I had zero symptoms with this one.
That's tough finding out about ure friend to. On some of the months I wasn't pregnant I had more symptoms than what I had this month and I actually am pregnant.
I've seen a few ladies on here who had no symptoms at all and were pregnant.
Fixed for that BFP so much [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
Thank you. I’m happy for my friends but if I had been successful with my pregnancy, we would all be due within two weeks of each other.
I don’t think I had symptoms this early with dd tbh. And my pms is due to start tomorrow and I feel fine. Who knows. I don’t even know if I ovulated tbh.

@Suggerhoney They are just the cheap tests they sell in the country I’m in. I don’t know if they even sell them anywhere else. The packs say they are 10 mIU. One thing I have noticed this time which is encouraging is that in my last tests the lines would fade a lot by the end of the day but this one stayed stronger on the test. When I’ve had negatives on them in the past there was not even a hint of a line.

@loeylo You aren’t crazy, just learning your body. I did the same thing when I first started ttc. Now I pay no true attention to symptoms. Sometimes I take note of them, but I don’t place too much hope on them.

Today is 14 dpo for me, which is the latest af can arrive. With my chemical I started bleeding on this day but continued to get positive pregnancy tests for a few days even after heavy bleeding. Hopefully she stays away :af:. She has never been a full day late, so if I make it through today without her it will be a good sign.

I have been very hungry, which is normal for me around this time of my cycle, but I feel like it’s a bit worse than usual even with all the extra attention I’m paying to eating this month. I’ve woken up the past two nights around 4/5 am and not been able to get back to sleep. This also happened during my chemical and is very unusual for me otherwise, especially during the work week. Last night when I woke up I was so hungry I considered going to make a sandwich. If it continues like this and I’m pregnant I’ll need to keep a snack box next to the bed.

Teafor2 - I hope it’s a good sign! Will you test again today?

Loeylo - I feel the same, I get ‘symptoms’ but then when I check I’ve always had them before in one of my TWW. Wishing you so much luck!

8DPO for me today and have been having some nausea...think it’s just progesterone peaking though after O. Will see what next few days brings.

Luck and baby dust to those still waiting :dust:

I’ve decided I’m crazy.

pregnant or not.

i am sorry, I have been like that too! Big hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->