• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Wow @wrapunzel those are beautiful congratulations!

thank you!! I love them, I’ve literally been carrying the day’s test in my pocket every day ahahaha

Looks amazing @wrapunzel!!! Front page is just waiting for your ok! :happydance:

sorry @Mum42crazy really hoping february is it for you

yes please!! Go right ahead :bfp:

Wrapunzel - there’s definitely a little bean in there! Congratulations!

thank you!! I’m due 4th October

@wrapunzel Great progression!!

thanks, I think so too! It’s fun to see, my progression was slower with my son

It’s 8 pm and no af yet!

I was going to try to hold out until tomorrow’s test to show dh but I couldn’t help it and showed him today. He could easily see the line, which was great because it means I’m not imagining it :happydance:He is so excited. I’m still scared it’s not real or will end in a chemical or miscarriage, but he had a good feeling. He already wanted to play guitar for the baby. I’m glad he has a good feeling because with my chemical he didn’t.

I can’t wait to test tomorrow! Eeek

9dpo. Something catching my eye but could be anything so bfn. Beaut of a mirgraine today but not sleeping well think it’s the full moon haha. Nothing else to reportDD24B050-74A1-47DC-8D5C-A2D56562E9D2.jpeg

9dpo. Something catching my eye but could be anything so bfn. Beaut of a mirgraine today but not sleeping well think it’s the full moon haha. Nothing else to report

Still time yet. Good luck :)

Reactions: ciz
It’s 8 pm and no af yet!

I was going to try to hold out until tomorrow’s test to show dh but I couldn’t help it and showed him today. He could easily see the line, which was great because it means I’m not imagining it :happydance:He is so excited. I’m still scared it’s not real or will end in a chemical or miscarriage, but he had a good feeling. He already wanted to play guitar for the baby. I’m glad he has a good feeling because with my chemical he didn’t.

I can’t wait to test tomorrow! Eeek

lol I teared up imagining the scene with the guitar, I’m so happy for you two! How wonderful <3

my partner said the same thing about his intuition... before I got my BFP, the morning my “period” vanished, he suggested it was because I’m pregnant and I laughed at him. He said “last month I didn’t feel anything but this time I do” and boom, BFP. So hopefully they’re both right with their daddy instincts!

lol I teared up imagining the scene with the guitar, I’m so happy for you two! How wonderful <3

my partner said the same thing about his intuition... before I got my BFP, the morning my “period” vanished, he suggested it was because I’m pregnant and I laughed at him. He said “last month I didn’t feel anything but this time I do” and boom, BFP. So hopefully they’re both right with their daddy instincts!
Funnily enough my fiancé has also been commenting a lot that I’m pregnant this month, for the first time ever.

@ciz
Still time hon ure still very early. I never got lines b4 10dpo.
Wud be so nice to finish this month off with more BFPs.

@loeylo
Ah that's really hard. I remember having my last chemical and then I see a lady who got her faint lines same day as me. She's 13 weeks pregnant now.
But it will be harder with actual people u know and have known for years.

@Teafor2
Stay away AF stay away

Hi suggerhoney, I have a few cheap tests arriving Saturday so I may test Sunday morning, otherwise I'll wait until the day my period is due (tuesday). I'm 10dpo according to my app.

Good luck hon.
I tested at 10dpo and that's when I first got very faint lines, I've never had lines b4 10dpo. 10dpo just seems to be my day lol.
With my son it was 10dpo
With the 4 chemicals it was 10dpo
And this one 10dpo haha.
Good luck hon hoping to see 2 lovely lines on ure tests [-o&lt;

So 13dpo, and no spotting I had a bit of good old fashion romp in the bed last night which will would normally bring AF on but I haven’t...... due to my cycles it is strange that I don’t have spotting plus I am sure I O’d the day of my OPK test because it was a positive in the morning than a negative in the afternoon so I could be 14dpo, anyway I will stick with the app. So yesterday I had a headache all day and by the evening I had lots of backache so I fully expected to be bleeding now or at least spotting. I am having all the PMS symptoms I have normally have just without the spotting. I did test last night and again a shadow and this morning the same ( it’s not a line it is just a shadow) I am hoping that my tests are flawed ( wishful thinking) if I look at my app I’d say that my lutal phase is 13 days not 14 because if I do my spotting as the first day of my period then should have AF today...... I know I am just going on and on and on....... still hoping!!! I will update you if spotting or AF arrives today and if not tomorrow I am going to buy a CB (can’t get FRER here) and see because It will be the day I am due on and I am never late! So for your eyes my last test I don’t think you can see the shadow on here but for my records.... 13dpo
View attachment 1093838

Ah hon how frustrating, limbo sucks.
I'm still seeing that shadow.
Hopefully the no spotting is a good sign.
I think the latest implantation can happen is 14dpo.

here it is!!! I am sooooo happy right now, with my last sticky pregnancy my levels def were not doubling this fast!

View attachment 1093839

Yes hon that is darker than yesterday's. I think this is ure sticky[-o&lt;:yipee:
We really need more ladies in the September due date group. We have a lady there that's due October. There is a October thread but its not very active at all.
Hint hint lol. Join us hon when u feel ready.
I joined at 3+4 weeks was so worried because I joined the July one then had to come out of it because it was a chemical.
But ure tests look great hon and definitely progressing every day. Love it :wohoo:

View attachment 1093845 So I gave in and bought a cheap supermarket test, I needed to know and it is a BFN, no way I am pregnant.
just going to wait for AF now, I am so disappointed but I must say that with the Sweetyfox tests I like and I know if I get a real line on it then something is happening, @Deethehippy i had read that we “older” women can have some HCG all the time, anyway on to the February testing thread, I’ll let you know when AF comes.... thank you to all it’s been a month of some smiles with some of the members getting their much awaited BFP, I wish you all a happy 9 months and to the rest of us well it’s depressing but at least we have each other ( Goodluck to all still testing) !

I did one of them with my son at 14dpo an got the faintest line where as frer were clear BFPs. I don't think them tests are that sensitive hon. Oh I do hope the :witch: stays away.

Laid them all side by side for a progression

:cloud9:

View attachment 1093852

Oh yes love that progression hon its amazing. <3

Funnily enough my fiancé has also been commenting a lot that I’m pregnant this month, for the first time ever.

I really hope he is right <3

I'm 21 dpo today and I got a 3+ on a CB digital today.
Was very surprised because last Friday morning I was still getting a 1-2 but Friday afternoon I got a 2-3 so I wasn't going to use the test until tomorrow but I just decided to do it today and was so happy to see that 3+ and a day earlier than I expected.
I know it's still very early days tho.

I still worry about miscarriage.

I have a midwife appointment on February 17th I will be 7+6 so just a day shy of 8 weeks.
Still nothing about scan yet but hopefully will get a date soon.

I've had very sore boobs today mainly my right one, it's not so bad tonight but was so sore earlier.
I get a bit neasaus if I'm hungry but really no bad.

Still no appetite that was the first symptom for me and moodiness, I was was moody just a few days b4 getting my BFP.

Anyway good luck gals hoping to see even more :bfp:s b4 the month is out.

And here's that baby dust:dust::dust::dust::dust:

AF has arrived..... I hope I get the egg next month, thank you all for your support!!!

Yes hon that is darker than yesterday's. I think this is ure sticky[-o&lt;:yipee:
We really need more ladies in the September due date group. We have a lady there that's due October. There is a October thread but its not very active at all.
Hint hint lol. Join us hon when u feel ready.
I joined at 3+4 weeks was so worried because I joined the July one then had to come out of it because it was a chemical.
But ure tests look great hon and definitely progressing every day. Love it :wohoo:

Yes I have a wonderful feeling about this pregnancy <3 but I'm still a bit sensitive about my loss... it's hard to join the Sept group with an Oct 4th EDD instead of Sept 5th, and see everyone else a bit further along... I did scroll it! If they officially combine groups I will def hop in <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->