•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@Deethehippy I’m so sorry... will you still test again? I took another test this morning and it is definitely lighter. I still feel increasingly pregnant though. I wake up every morning feeling hungover until I eat something and get some fresh air. I’m hoping this one was just a fluke, but we will see. I’ve already had a bit of a cry about it. Dh said he thinks it will be fine. I wish I had his optimism.

3F8BEBAE-958D-4CC6-B6ED-80D9495FFE0D.jpeg

@Deethehippy I’m so sorry... will you still test again? I took another test this morning and it is definitely lighter. I still feel increasingly pregnant though. I wake up every morning feeling hungover until I eat something and get some fresh air. I’m hoping this one was just a fluke, but we will see. I’ve already had a bit of a cry about it. Dh said he thinks it will be fine. I wish I had his optimism.

View attachment 1094062
I'm so sorry it was lighter. Can you do a big hold and try another? Sometimes they do just have less dye. Praying that it'll be ok for you. :hugs:

I will probably test again but I am 99.9% sure it'll be BFN at this point..maybe I had a brief chemical?

I'm so sorry it was lighter. Can you do a big hold and try another? Sometimes they do just have less dye. Praying that it'll be ok for you. :hugs:

I will probably test again but I am 99.9% sure it'll be BFN at this point..maybe I had a brief chemical?
Definitely possible. You had so many lines I feel like it must have been something. For me I just find it so strange that I’m having these increasing symptoms and the line is lighter. I have literally never felt like this before, so I know that it’s not in my head.

Definitely possible. You had so many lines I feel like it must have been something. For me I just find it so strange that I’m having these increasing symptoms and the line is lighter. I have literally never felt like this before, so I know that it’s not in my head.
And your AF would be late now right? I would test again but for me morning pee is the only one I get good results on. Do you have any breast pains? Do you temp?

And your AF would be late now right? I would test again but for me morning pee is the only one I get good results on. Do you have any breast pains? Do you temp?
My af will be a week late tomorrow. I’m 100% on ovulation date as well. I had a positive opk and o pain. I don’t temp, and I do have slightly sore breasts but nothing crazy.

Around the time af was due I had some cramping for a couple days, but different from af cramping. That has stopped now though. Since then I’ve just been very hungry. Waking up at 2 am to eat kind of hungry. The last 2 days I have also been feeling a bit sick and shaky in the mornings. I’ve also been more tired in the evenings. The extreme hunger and sick shaky feeling for me is the thing that’s really making me feel pregnant.

I just got my date for my first prenatal appointment... the 22. I don’t know if I’ll still be pregnant at that point...

My af will be a week late tomorrow. I’m 100% on ovulation date as well. I had a positive opk and o pain. I don’t temp, and I do have slightly sore breasts but nothing crazy.

Around the time af was due I had some cramping for a couple days, but different from af cramping. That has stopped now though. Since then I’ve just been very hungry. Waking up at 2 am to eat kind of hungry. The last 2 days I have also been feeling a bit sick and shaky in the mornings. I’ve also been more tired in the evenings. The extreme hunger and sick shaky feeling for me is the thing that’s really making me feel pregnant.

I just got my date for my first prenatal appointment... the 22. I don’t know if I’ll still be pregnant at that point...
Your symptoms all sound very good and with no spotting or AF you must have HCG I would have thought. I really hope you will get darker tests again soon, thinking of you.

@Teafor2
When I first started testing with this one I think It was around 12dpo and my lines were lighter and I was worried and thought it was another chemical.
I even through my 10 11 and 12dpo ICs away because I was was upset.
Anyway spoke with @Deethehippy on messenger and she said maybe it was ure pee was more diluted.
Then thinking about it my pee did seem lighter and not as dark and I remembered the evening before bed I had 2 extra drinks.
So I waiting it out and held and re tested and got darker lines than the day b4 so it was just a case that my pee was more diluted.
I really hope this is the case for you to and ure lines are darker later.
Symptoms sound great u have more than what I had at the start so that has to be a good sign.
Maybe it's just the tests like some have more dye than others etc.
Fixed this beanie is a sticky [-o<

@Deethehippy oh hon I am so sorry sweet. Those lines were so clear to and on 2 different brands they had to be for real.
Has temp dipped below cover?

Thanks @Deethehippy and @Suggerhoney. It is true I did get up at 3 am, peed, and had a cheese sandwich with two small glasses of water. Maybe that changed something. My urine was pretty dark this morning though, so I feel like it should have been concentrated enough. I tested at 7.30 am, so it was a 4 hour hold.

I just thought now that I’m 19 dpo I shouldn’t have to worry as much about the concentration. I’m holding on to the fact that this morning is the worst I’ve felt so far. We’ll see what happens in the next few days. I’m scared to even test again incase it’s negative next time.

Thanks @Deethehippy and @Suggerhoney. It is true I did get up at 3 am, peed, and had a cheese sandwich with two small glasses of water. Maybe that changed something. My urine was pretty dark this morning though, so I feel like it should have been concentrated enough. I tested at 7.30 am, so it was a 4 hour hold.

I just thought now that I’m 19 dpo I shouldn’t have to worry as much about the concentration. I’m holding on to the fact that this morning is the worst I’ve felt so far. We’ll see what happens in the next few days. I’m scared to even test again incase it’s negative next time.

Concentration and time of day definitely still matters! I took a test both last night and this AM both with a long hold and the PM test is noticeably paler. Praying for you <3

I took another test this afternoon and it’s basically bfn. I’ve been cramping and I wiped afterwards it was pink. I think this was another early miscarriage...

I took another test this afternoon and it’s basically bfn. I’ve been cramping and I wiped afterwards it was pink. I think this was another early miscarriage...
I’m so so sorry hun. Praying you get your sticky bean.

I’m really going to try to focus on my eating. I’m wondering if being underweight is playing a role here as my main symptom was also insane hunger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->