•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

I need some advise ladies and ASAP.

Took some tests because my procedure can’t go ahead if there’s any chance of pregnancy and the IC’s have lines!!! I’m shaking like a flippin leaf BUT the fake frer Answer test was BFN. I have no idea what to do!! I have zero pregnancy symptoms and boobs don’t even hurt anymore. Do you think these lines are fake esp as the Answer was BFN?
OH said to hold and retest before we go and tell them when we get there.

View attachment 1094001
Oh my gosh! What a wild course of events! Can they do a rush-order blood lab or trans vaginal U/S to help confirm?

Oh my gosh! What a wild course of events! Can they do a rush-order blood lab or trans vaginal U/S to help confirm?
Not sure ultrasound would show at 11DPO would it? I'm going to retest before we go and see if i get more lines. Praying 3rd morning pee will work.

Not sure ultrasound would show at 11DPO would it? I'm going to retest before we go and see if i get more lines. Praying 3rd morning pee will work.
oooh I googled and saw something about the uterus appearing different although they cannot see yolk sac/baby yet. Guess that isn't reliable. I have everything crossed for you!

oooh I googled and saw something about the uterus appearing different although they cannot see yolk sac/baby yet. Guess that isn't reliable. I have everything crossed for you!
Thank you, I am so scared!

Dee! Those are bfp! My ics are always bfp before my better tests!

Dee! Those are bfp! My ics are always bfp before my better tests!
I did more but my pee was diluted and not as dark as the SMU and I can't see anything much :/ Maybe a faint faint faint shadow on one of the One Steps and still BFN on the Answer.. I will have to wait until tomorrow's SMU I think. I'm thinking chemical with it being so faint and with it being 11DPO?

Not sure if the very faint line on the 3rd one down will show or not. Excuse the purple card but I am taking them to show the doctor. Bottom two are the first ones I took dried.

View attachment 1094002 F1F2107D-FBF7-458F-9AB1-AD2BC1BC072F.jpeg

I wouldn’t say cp yet. I don’t think the really positive ones are faint at all for 11dpo. Good luck at the dr today.

Surely the Answer tests should have showed though? The IC’s can’t be better than them??
Sat in the hospital but thinking I am going to postpone this appointment because I couldn’t live with myself if I could be pregnant. Seems a shame to miss my slot but what can I do. I will tell them in person though.

@Reiko_ctu
Love that positive attitude hon and I really hope February will be ure month I will definitely be jumping up and down when u get ure BFP<3

@Deethehippy
See them on ures hon and so fixed when you test in morning there are more lines some ICs are very sensitive. So fixed for you my lovely and I think u did the right thing not having the procedure.
Praying u are preggers[-o&lt;

Sarah Pearce - BFP I think :)

My temp plummeted today and I am cramping..zero pregnancy symptoms.
Have not tested this morning and have not had results from hospital HCG but I know I am not pregnant now.
Not sure what those lines were ....they got me excited for a bit!
Shame the procedure got cancelled but I can always reschedule.

Sarah Pearce - BFP I think :)

My temp plummeted today and I am cramping..zero pregnancy symptoms.
Have not tested this morning and have not had results from hospital HCG but I know I am not pregnant now.
Not sure what those lines were ....they got me excited for a bit!
Shame the procedure got cancelled but I can always reschedule.
@Deethehippy thank you hun I am sorry for to be going through such a difficult time I hope and pray you get your rainbow baby soon big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->