•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@Teafor2 its very real hon haha.
I think the lady that runs the September group is going to change it to a September/October thread I gave her the idea and she said she wud so that means I get to be with you and @wrapunzel and @atx614.
It gives me comfort being in a due date group with women I've been on my TTC journey with.
<3

Good luck tomorrow @loeylo

How is everyone else doing?
Last day of the month tomorrow so hopefully there will be some more BFPs.

I'm over in the February group to cheering them all on.
Hope there will be loads and loads of BFPs over there.
At least this month finished off with a few more :bfp:s

my first two pregnancies didn’t feel real either until I started puking. Kind of a weird milestone to celebrate but I’m looking forward to the vomit!
I totally understand that. Up till now I’ve been hoping for less morning sickness but with all my early losses I didn’t even feel queasy so I know it’s not a good sign to be ms-free for me! I’d take regular ms though, with my 3rd DD I had HG and that was debilitating! Hoping when I get pg it’ll just be “regular” ms lol

Caved in and tested today. BFN. There is no way I’d get a bfp tomorrow so I’ll move over to February, but not calling me out quite yet.

Caved in and tested today. BFN. There is no way I’d get a bfp tomorrow so I’ll move over to February, but not calling me out quite yet.
Aren’t you only 9/10 dpo? You still have time! There’s no way my test would have been positive on 10 dpo. It was still so faint at 13 dpo.

Aren’t you only 9/10 dpo? You still have time! There’s no way my test would have been positive on 10 dpo. It was still so faint at 13 dpo.
Yeah - very possibly even less as I had a negative ovulation test on cd13 and 14. I’m a psychopath I’ll hold off until feb now though. Probably won’t test until I’m late which is next Friday.

Yeah - very possibly even less as I had a negative ovulation test on cd13 and 14. I’m a psychopath I’ll hold off until feb now though. Probably won’t test until I’m late which is next Friday.
Good luck when you do test!!

I'm 10/11 DPO today and BFN's :-(:-(

I have to have a procedure tomorrow to look into my womb with a camera to see what the thickened area is that they saw on the ultrasound scan. They do it without anaesthetic so not looking forward to that at all! I have to take painkillers before going and for 3 days after. Hopefully they will be able to help me and maybe assist TTC in the future though and I hope it is not anything bad that they find.

Good luck to those testing.

I have to have a procedure tomorrow to look into my womb with a camera to see what the thickened area is that they saw on the ultrasound scan. They do it without anaesthetic so not looking forward to that at all! I have to take painkillers before going and for 3 days after. Hopefully they will be able to help me and maybe assist TTC in the future though and I hope it is not anything bad that they find.

Praying for you :hugs:

I totally understand that. Up till now I’ve been hoping for less morning sickness but with all my early losses I didn’t even feel queasy so I know it’s not a good sign to be ms-free for me! I’d take regular ms though, with my 3rd DD I had HG and that was debilitating! Hoping when I get pg it’ll just be “regular” ms lol

I literally had no symptoms at all with this one until about a week ago. Now most days I feel sick all day.
I've never had that HG that must of been absolutely horrible bless you.
With my son I just felt sick. I was only physically sick once and that was at 11 weeks.
But I used to gag alot with him.
I've gagged once or twice with this one but it's not to bad yet.
In a weird way I'm Welcoming the symptoms. It scared me when I had none but I was told its very normal.
With both our DD and DS I had symptoms a week b4 AF but with this one nothing.
I was moody tho at about 7dpo and my appetite went out the window. Its still not came back.
I'm thirsty but never hungry.
Thing is with being thirsty and drinking alot I can't stop peeing lol.
Have u tested yet hon?

Sorry about the BFN hon but ure definitely not out. There's definitely still time hon.
If this is not ure month then I pray February is.

Dee u hate it that u have to have that procedure I really really wanted you to get a BFP this month so much.
Gutted:cry:

@Bevziibubble
Bev u are a supper star hon. U are always here for everyone. Ure so kind and so supportive and u have been a huge help to me and many others.

I just wanted to say a huge huge thank you for all ure time and all ure kindness I think ure secretly a Angel.
Ure a wonderful wonderful lady hon and don't u ever let anyone bring u down.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for app ure support over the past 2 and a half years <3

Hope everything turns out ok @Deethehippy

Anybody have one last bfp to add to the front page to end the month with a bang?

congrats to our bfp’s this month! Thanks for letting me run the thread, it was super fun!

Thank you for running the thread hon. <3

Anybody have one last bfp to add to the front page to end the month with a bang?

congrats to our bfp’s this month! Thanks for letting me run the thread, it was super fun!

thanks for doing it sweetie! hope Feb is ur month!

Thank you :) And good luck for February :dust:

@Deethehippy that sounds super uncomfortable. Medical procedures are sucky... but I hope they find absolutely healthy tissue in there and nothing to worry about or affect ttc xx

@Suggerhoney I'm on CD5 just finishing up AF. January wasn't my month! February will be I'm sure ;)

January actually turned out pretty good for BFPs, we just had to wait for the end of the month!

See the february TTCers over at the february thread and congrats to all the jan BFPS xx

Thank you for running the thread!!! I know it takes time!!! Big hug!

I need some advise ladies and ASAP.

Took some tests because my procedure can’t go ahead if there’s any chance of pregnancy and the IC’s have lines!!! I’m shaking like a flippin leaf BUT the fake frer Answer test was BFN. I have no idea what to do!! I have zero pregnancy symptoms and boobs don’t even hurt anymore. Do you think these lines are fake esp as the Answer was BFN?
OH said to hold and retest before we go and tell them when we get there.

F986D79A-7142-45F8-9685-84AD9CB000DF.jpeg

I need some advise ladies and ASAP.

Took some tests because my procedure can’t go ahead if there’s any chance of pregnancy and the IC’s have lines!!! I’m shaking like a flippin leaf BUT the fake frer Answer test was BFN. I have no idea what to do!! I have zero pregnancy symptoms and boobs don’t even hurt anymore. Do you think these lines are fake esp as the Answer was BFN?
OH said to hold and retest before we go and tell them when we get there.

View attachment 1094001
Ah! I really hope you will get a bfp when you retest. The line on the top test is very obvious. I don’t even need to zoom in. I’d show them the pictures if I were you and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->