☆April praying for lots of Easter Egg BFPS Testing Group 2022☆

@Lucy3 i did one this morning bfn and have since started my usual pre-af spotting, ugh. Oh well maybe next month! Still baffled why my daughter was the first month and this time is taking so long.
Ugh. So sorry to hear this. I wonder if progesterone levels are playing any part? Sending hugs

Morning ladies so this was with fmu.. I'm only getting lines on the clear and simple though my others are looking bfn so maybe I have a dodgy pack..

Screenshot_20220428-112350.png Screenshot_20220428-112332.png

Morning ladies so this was with fmu.. I'm only getting lines on the clear and simple though my others are looking bfn so maybe I have a dodgy pack..

View attachment 1108100 View attachment 1108101
Those are defo there I used these 5 years ago got my bfp with them with .y daughter (wish I could get them again) mout other strip tests well all tests I've found need so much more hcg to get even a slight line on them x

TW: BLOOD
I’m freaking out guys! I just got my BFP yesterday and had some light pink spotting. No big deal right - probably implantation bleeding. But now the blood is darker but still only spotting. So I just get blood when I wipe. There is nothing on my pad. I’m including a pic of the blood - sorry for those who are squeamish - as well as this morning’s slightly lighter BFP.
Let me know what you guys think please!

92929596-7C03-41DC-A80E-C61746DB76B4.jpeg 8E1E382C-FA43-4F4C-AB1A-6C2788A580D6.jpeg

Ah Ellybean try not to freak out, tests still looking good. My friend had on-off bleeding a lot with her last pregnancy x

Those are defo there I used these 5 years ago got my bfp with them with .y daughter (wish I could get them again) mout other strip tests well all tests I've found need so much more hcg to get even a slight line on them x

It's weird I also picked up a clear and simple early but nothing much going on on that. They are awful tests tho really hard to see due to being plastic coated and the case etc, also had a very dark false pos on one a couple yrs ago. But the clear n simple strips are really good tests

It's weird I also picked up a clear and simple early but nothing much going on on that. They are awful tests tho really hard to see due to being plastic coated and the case etc, also had a very dark false pos on one a couple yrs ago. But the clear n simple strips are really good tests
I do have to agree that the strips are so much better x

@Lucy3 i did one this morning bfn and have since started my usual pre-af spotting, ugh. Oh well maybe next month! Still baffled why my daughter was the first month and this time is taking so long.

Sorry it’s bfn, I was pg the first month trying with my daughter too but since then have had chemicals and miscarriage when I’ve tried again. ‍♀️

I'm out again this month 2 positives the past 2 days and I started bleeding I knew this was going to happen deep down. Good luck to all you ladies I will be here cheering you all on x

I'm out again this month 2 positives the past 2 days and I started bleeding I knew this was going to happen deep down. Good luck to all you ladies I will be here cheering you all on x

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Sorry hun :hugs:

Ah Ellybean try not to freak out, tests still looking good. My friend had on-off bleeding a lot with her last pregnancy x
How dark can the blood be before it becomes a concern? Also just how much bleeding before I should consider it my period?

What is with this test thread?! So many lines that don't go anywhere/chemicals/dodgy tests.. Sigh..
Sorry @pinkfizz that really looked promising.
@Ellybean I'm not sure my friend did go to the epu I think hers was a low-lying placenta, they told her to do bed rest as much as possible but she already had 2 kids so that wasn't an option.. I kept telling her off for running around bit she still carried to term and had a healthy baby:thumbup:

I'm feeling like I'm going to start af any minute tbh...however, this is the first month of me starting to take flax oil capsules which I read can help lengthen lp, and with only a 9day lp I thought I'd try. I was also taking flax and epo when I concieved my dd 10 yrs ago. I haven't taken many so may be co-incidence, but even if this ends as a chemical or just a longer lp than usual I'm pleased as it's going in the right direction x

What is with this test thread?! So many lines that don't go anywhere/chemicals/dodgy tests.. Sigh..
Sorry @pinkfizz that really looked promising.
@Ellybean I'm not sure my friend did go to the epu I think hers was a low-lying placenta, they told her to do bed rest as much as possible but she already had 2 kids so that wasn't an option.. I kept telling her off for running around bit she still carried to term and had a healthy baby:thumbup:
TW: BLOOD!
Think this is too dark for implantation/breakthrough bleeding?

0519F193-0DA0-4443-A6B7-0C39E140C13A.jpeg

So sorry :( it looked promising too x

@Ellybean i am so sorry honey I have to be honest but looks like a chemical honey. I know there is a chance that there is an issue with the tests but in all my successful pregnancies lines progress or at least stay the same for a day then progress and yours seems to have lightened significantly. That coupled with the blood I think is not good news. I am so, so sorry. And I also PRAY I am wrong. Huge hugs honey <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->