♡♡♡DUE IN OCTOBER THREAD♡♡♡

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by Poas addict, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Poas addict

Poas addict Mam of 3 ttc baby #4 DS 6 DD 4 D'S 16 MONTHS

Hi guys i got my positive clearblue digitsl test yesterday at 12 dpo :) due date is october 19th :) cant believe it , this will be baby number 4 i have my son whose 6 1/2 my daughter whose 4 1/2 and my son whose 16 months. We had a misscarriage a few months before we had our last son and my eldest son was meant to be a twin. Would never have known if hasn't been sent to the early pregnancy unit with pain. I'm realising it's not left me yet and I'm still scared to be too excited with this pregnancy that something could happen but trying to stay positive and hoping it's a sticky baby xxx we used the clearblue digital ovulation test and I can't praise it enough xx

2. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 3 miracles

Congratulations Mama!!

3. xxmyheartxx

xxmyheartxx mommy of 5

Congratulations x

4. JessdueJan

JessdueJan Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I'm due October 15th though that is just my rough guess so could change by a few days either way x

5. EmmaVH

EmmaVH Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!

I got this at 11:45p after an hour hold the day after my estimated AF start day. My cycle has been kinda wonky so I'm not really sure when it was supposed to show. We suffered a loss back on Oct 27, 2019 and according to due date calculation based on ovulation I'm technically not due until November 2, but two out of my three kids were a week early. HH9M all!