♡ Bump buddies due July 2021 ♡

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Just found out I'm pregnant with #4! Wanted to make a place to chat with friends. Feel free to join me :).

--- TBD ---

@Abii :angel:

--- July 4th ---

@Emsabub :yellow:

--- July 7th ---

@Gemble :blue:

--- July 13th ---

@Kiwiberry :pink:

--- July 29th ---
@cinnamum :yellow:

Last edited:
Hey hun:hi: I believe we have met around the boards before, but its been a long time since I've been active. Your name looks familiar though:flow:
I am back because #5 is otw! I just found out yesterday, but I'm still breastfeeding and my periods were very irregular so I have no idea when I am due but I'm guessing around the middle/end of July. I will be scheduling a doctors appointment for as soon as possible on Monday. Congratulations, I hope we have a h&h 9 months and I look forward to sharing our experiences together<3

Hey hun:hi: I believe we have met around the boards before, but its been a long time since I've been active. Your name looks familiar though:flow:
I am back because #5 is otw! I just found out yesterday, but I'm still breastfeeding and my periods were very irregular so I have no idea when I am due but I'm guessing around the middle/end of July. I will be scheduling a doctors appointment for as soon as possible on Monday. Congratulations, I hope we have a h&h 9 months and I look forward to sharing our experiences together<3
Hey sweetie!!! Congratulations!!! I believe I remember you as well & welcome back to BnB :hugs:. I'll add you as TBD for now till you find out your due date <3.

@Abii has the nausea started for you yet? It has a little for me & stretching pains too. What symptoms are you having? Oh and btw, I am still nursing my son as well, he will be 2 in January.

Thankfully, no nausea yet. But I'm not sure if that's good or bad since I usually do have nausea right after finding out. Then again I could only be 3 or 4 weeks right now and I usually find out when I'm around 8, so I'm trying not to think into it too much. I do have other symptoms though, a full/heavy feeling in my uterus area, cravings and had some twinges last night. Today I am nesting:dohh:
I am hoping that I will get to continue breastfeeding, not sure how my baby will get on otherwise because she will absolutely not take formula in any form:wacko: I hope your nausea settles<3

Oh and back pain!

Hi girls, I'm on the other July group but I guess I'll be on this one too :)

July 4th for me!

@Abii I would rather the nausea than the insane cravings :haha:. I think you will be able to still breastfeed, at least I haven't heard of anyone having any issues breastfeeding while pregnant yet.

Hi girls, I'm on the other July group but I guess I'll be on this one too :)

July 4th for me!
Oh there's another July group? I actually didn't see any July group when I looked :dohh:.

@Abii I am pregnant with my 5th and my toddler is still nursing. I have nursed through 3 other pregnancies as well with no issues! Congratulations!

@MrsKatie thank you so much for that! Definitely relieving too hear. Congratulations to you as well<3

I took another test today and the line was blazing positive! Definitely was reassuring:happydance:

20201108_110539.jpg

I took another test today and the line was blazing positive! Definitely was reassuring:happydance:

View attachment 1090266
Yup definitely a beautiful line!!

Here is mine, was taken a day after I thought AF was due. My cycles are 28-32 days, so I could be 5w+, not sure yet though.

20201107_162109.jpg

I changed my ticker to LMP, now it predicts the 13th of July. I hope I can get an early dating scan in the next few weeks. I'll call and schedule my 1st appointment later this morning.

Just called to schedule my first appointment, I'm now waiting for them to call me back. Apparently they only have one person scheduling appointments right now.

Hey girls sorry I didn't reply before!

Abii and kiwi they are both beautiful lines! I stopped testing last week when I got a super dark cross on a clearblue.

I actually booked my first midwife appointment today! I didn't intend to do it for another week or two since I thought they didn't see you til 10 weeks (in the UK). It was only because I rang my Drs about getting some advice and/or meds for the horrible nausea and they said you should contact the midwives now. So yeah, still feels unreal!

Unfortunately I don't think I'm pregnant anymore:cry: I was at the er yesterday for cramps, bleeding and extreme back pain and they did all the tests. My hcg came back only at 244 and it was too low to see anything on the ultrasound. Now, today I am bleeding more with some small clots but the back pain and cramps are much less, so I'm pretty sure I'm having a very early miscarriage. I did schedule my first ob appt which was supposed to be Dec 15th, but now I have to call them back and see if they will draw my blood tomorrow, or I will go back to the er. I am feeling very sad. I know my baby is still young but we still loved and wanted this baby just the same as we loved and wanted her. My heart is shattered not sure where we will go from here. This baby was a big surprise, as we were not trying, but now I'm not sure if we will start trying or just take it how it is and wait to try. I will keep you guys updated. I hope you guys have happy and healthy pregnancies:flow:

P
Unfortunately I don't think I'm pregnant anymore:cry: I was at the er yesterday for cramps, bleeding and extreme back pain and they did all the tests. My hcg came back only at 244 and it was too low to see anything on the ultrasound. Now, today I am bleeding more with some small clots but the back pain and cramps are much less, so I'm pretty sure I'm having a very early miscarriage. I did schedule my first ob appt which was supposed to be Dec 15th, but now I have to call them back and see if they will draw my blood tomorrow, or I will go back to the er. I am feeling very sad. I know my baby is still young but we still loved and wanted this baby just the same as we loved and wanted her. My heart is shattered not sure where we will go from here. This baby was a big surprise, as we were not trying, but now I'm not sure if we will start trying or just take it how it is and wait to try. I will keep you guys updated. I hope you guys have happy and healthy pregnancies:flow:
:cry: :hugs: I am so sorry to hear this sweetheart. I'm still holding out hope that things will turn out okay for you. Were they able to tell at all where the bleeding might be coming from? I'm hoping this is just one of those weird situations that can happen in pregnancy sometimes.

Thank you. My fiance is still hopeful too, which is oddly helpful at the moment. I am going to get my blood draw today at 1 and then just have to wait and see what happens. They will most likely do a urine test too so at least I will get some kind of answers today. I bled a lot, I don't feel very optimistic, but I'm trying to hold it together for my fiance and my kids. I am still having a lot of back pain but the bleeding is less today. Will update later after my appt. Hope you're both doing well:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->