♡ Bump buddies due July 2021 ♡

Hey ladies, glad all is well.
@Gemble I'm sorry you had to quarantine! But glad that your son is okay.
@Kiwiberry thank you for all the positive vibes, I appreciate your prayers<3
@Emsabub hope you're doing well hun:flow:

So back when I first found out I was pregnant I actually made 2 dr appts, I made one with a new dr and one with the previous dr I had with my 6 month old, and honestly I am really glad that I did now. I didn't really like my old dr but I guess the grass isn't always greener:shrug: Still waiting for my results from the new dr who did my hcg draw after the hospital. Its like playing phone tag with those people and almost impossible to get ahold of them, which is really frustrating being in the position that I am](*,) but anyway, today the dr appt went better than I was expecting. My urine pg test still came back positive and they did a pap and she said my cervix was closed which is all good signs. They took my blood as well which I will probably get back before I even get the other results:dohh: but either way I am more hopeful now. Still worried of course, but hopeful.

Update: I typed all that^ earlier when I was still at the appt and it never sent but apparently it stayed typed in the reply box:-k so I just wanted to give a quick update. The new Dr's medical assistant finally called me and said that my results from the blood test on the 11th was 289, the hch test from the hospital on the 9th was 255..so I'm not sure what is going on exactly but apparently I still have enough levels for a positive urine test today and then the fact that my cervix is closed..I'm not sure what to believe. I really want to be hopeful and my fiance is hopeful too but its really hard right now. I do still have some symptoms, even had a couple waves of nausea today and yesterday, headaches and I'm very emotional/moody. The new dr wants me to go back Wednesday to get another blood draw, she said "to make sure the number went down" which honestly kinda hurt my feelings. I know she probably didn't mean any harm, but still, it was like she had no hope for me at all. My old dr today did seem hopeful so I'm just all over the place right now. Other then the appt Wednesday, I have an us scheduled with my old doc for Dec 4th to get an official due date:cloud9: please pray for our little baby Guppy. And sorry this so long, thanks for letting me vent:flower:

@Abii oh so it did go up one appointment to the next so thats something. I have everything crossed for you :hugs: it must be very difficult and confusing :cry: Are you still bleeding? I don't have any experience of bleeding in pregnancy my loss was discovered on US but i never bled. Even waited for a month after and ended up having an ERPC but lots of my friends have had bleeding early on and all worked out fine. I hope that's the case for you so much!

Potty training my 2 year old at them moment and hes doing pretty well, at home without pants on he's got it and no accidents but as soon as I put pants on him or we go out somewhere hes not so good :shrug: he pooed at the park earlier and I thought he'd done a wee so sat him on my lap to change his trousers and there was a poo in the leg of his trousers. Ended up on my lap and everywhere :haha: had to take him home for a bath. Any advice? My daughter was SO easy. Still can't believe he didn't get sick after being with 3 covid infected people.

Still feeling bleugh. Don't know what to eat or what I fancy to eat. Is it OK to live off of toast? I've been doing slimming world for a year and I'm still at target but I can't see myself staying that way if I can't eat what I'm meant to eat :pizza:also so exhausted by 6pm I could easily go to bed :sleep:

Hope all is well with you @Kiwiberry :flower:

@Gemble yes it did go up, only by 34 but still, it's something. And its so early I'm not sure if that's normal or what. I've never found out I was pregnant this early so its all new and a little confusing, but I'm staying positive until the very end because I did prepare myself if it was a miscarriage or a unviable pregnancy, which I am crossing my fingers its just some weird hormonal thing. I am not bleeding anymore, I have spotting here and there and I see some brown sometimes but nothing like that one day. I did have a SCH with my 6 month old and had a big bleed like that when I was 9 weeks with her. I thought for sure I miscarried her too but, here she is.

Unfortunately I can't give any advice on the pt since I have had all girls. But I will say that my second daughter was more stubborn when it came to potty training and she stayed in diapers until she was about 3 because she would just refuse to potty train:shrug:

And yes, perfectly acceptable to live off toast:haha:

Last edited:
Good morning ladies. Got a call from my old drs office who did the new blood draw on the 16th, the number was 212:cry: I feel pretty devastated. My fiance cried and it made me feel worse. I know I shouldn't place blame on myself, but its really hard not to. I tried being hopeful even when I felt like I knew the truth and maybe that hurt him more in the end? I'm just so heartbroken right now we will not be trying after all is said and done, I will go back on my pill and continue breastfeeding and work on myself/have some time before we try to have another baby so I will probably leave bnb again for awhile. I will still pop in here and there to check on how you guys are getting on and I appreciate ya'll letting me vent here and giving me your love and support, it means a lot to me:friends: good luck with your pregnancies and bubs, hope you all have a h&h 9 months:flow:

Good morning ladies. Got a call from my old drs office who did the new blood draw on the 16th, the number was 212:cry: I feel pretty devastated. My fiance cried and it made me feel worse. I know I shouldn't place blame on myself, but its really hard not to. I tried being hopeful even when I felt like I knew the truth and maybe that hurt him more in the end? I'm just so heartbroken right now we will not be trying after all is said and done, I will go back on my pill and continue breastfeeding and work on myself/have some time before we try to have another baby so I will probably leave bnb again for awhile. I will still pop in here and there to check on how you guys are getting on and I appreciate ya'll letting me vent here and giving me your love and support, it means a lot to me:friends: good luck with your pregnancies and bubs, hope you all have a h&h 9 months:flow:
I am devastated to hear this :cry:. I was really hoping things would work out for you love. Take as much time as you need to grieve & process. Be gentle with yourself love :hugs:.

Sorry to hear about the lady above. I myself have had several losses now, so very Cautiously here. EDD 29th July ❤️

Sorry to hear about the lady above. I myself have had several losses now, so very Cautiously here. EDD 29th July ❤️
Thanks for joining us hun!! Added you to our little group list on the first page! Huge congrats to you!! Is this your first?

Thanks for joining us hun!! Added you to our little group list on the first page! Huge congrats to you!! Is this your first?
No this is my seventh ❤️ but my first with my partner. My other six all have the same father.

@Abii i'm so sorry :hugs:you and hubby look after each other and please come back and say hi when you are ready. Sending you lots of love :flower: be gentle with yourself xxx

Hi @cinnamum :hi:

You ladies have so many kiddos! I'm not sure i could manage that many :sleep: this one will be my last i think. I had a 7 year gap between my first and second and thought my oldest would be my only one. Then said my littlest would be the last one and here I am again. So who knows :haha:

I find this bit of pregancy very strange. Like I havent done a test for 2 weeks and I dont talk to a midwife until 3rd December and then no scans until January. Its like a weird limbo period where I'm wondering if its actually real.

Hope everyone has a good day :flower:

You ladies have so many kiddos! I'm not sure i could manage that many :sleep: this one will be my last i think. I had a 7 year gap between my first and second and thought my oldest would be my only one. Then said my littlest would be the last one and here I am again. So who knows :haha:

I find this bit of pregancy very strange. Like I havent done a test for 2 weeks and I dont talk to a midwife until 3rd December and then no scans until January. Its like a weird limbo period where I'm wondering if its actually real.

it is a very weird limbo land kinda time, I hate it!!! Cannot WAIT to reach week 13

Sometimes I question my own sanity knowing ill have 4 kiddos running around soon :rofl:. This will be my last for a long long time lol. As much as I hate the side effects I might even consider BC after this one is born.

I agree with both of you, this stage of pregnancy is the worst in terms of waiting. I love 13w+, then we can feel baby move!!

I have consistent nausea but not full-blown morning sickness yet, so I'm able to still eat and everything. I'm definitely watching what I eat though, I gained 70 pounds with my son, I lost half of that before I fell pregnant with this baby but I definitely don't want to gain that back. I was at my perfect weight before my son. I do miss it and I want to get back to that after this baby is born.

Well done for losing half @Kiwiberry! That's awesome :happydance:

I lost 33lbs last year. I gained 40 lbs while pregnant with my son. Although i didn't actually feel huge. Then I lost 20 pretty much straight away then ate too many take aways cause I just couldn't be arsed :haha: bit worried about piling the weight on cause I dont wanna have to bother losing it again. I'm still going to slimming world meetings but with the nausea I really can't stomach salad and stuff. I keep eating peas with mayonnaise and salt. Sounds awful I know but :munch:

@cinnamum I get it through smells really bad also! Can't cook the things I used to cook and cant even drink water out of a cup cause I can't stand the smell! So weird. Water doesn't even usually smell :dohh:

My baby boy has gone to sleep on the sofa. Its quite an unusual occurrence! I should be doing things but I'm lounging around writing in here.

Hope everyone is OK :flower:

Aw bless him. I had a semi lazy one. I cleaned the. Bathroom and my daughter did the kitchen for me. Did the school run and rang around the doctors and hospital for appointments etc. Just not enough hours in the day is there?

Hey ladies:hi: hope you all are doing good and feeling alright:flow: I too gained a lot of weight with my 6 month old, I was at my lowest weight before I got pregnant with her so my weight has always bugged me if I'm honest. I am still breastfeeding too so I can't diet too much but I do try to watch what I eat and it doesn't really seem to be making a difference:wacko: lol.

@Gemble your boy is absolutely precious!:flower:

AFM: I know I've been away for a couple days so I will go ahead and give you guys an update. On Monday after I got my results I actually started bleeding again, very heavy, crampy and with clots, basically like a heavy period and the bleeding just stopped on Sat night. I thought everything came out with the last bleed so I tested tonight just to see if it would be negative but it looks like this journey is not over yet..the test was still faint positive. It is nowhere near as dark as when I first found out so I know the hcg went down even more and I don't really have any symptoms anymore so I don't feel pregnant, but there is clearly still something there so I will be calling the dr tomorrow to see what's next. Most likely another blood draw and then a discussion of options I'm just assuming. This is the first time that I have had a partial miscarriage so not really sure what to expect, definitely scared/nervous but we will see how it goes.

OH and I talked about it and decided that we will ttc using the BDM(baby dust method) for our 6th and final baby in December of next year, so that gives us another year to have with our daughter before she becomes a big sister, and at that point she will be 2 by the time we have a new baby so it works out perfect for us. Which means that when all this is handled, I will go back on my birth control and we will use condoms or abstain around my fertile days.

I am still struggling emotionally, I go back and forth with being sad but also knowing that everything happens for a reason. I just don't know why it has to linger, the positive test today honestly bummed me out and that's the first time you'll ever hear me say that, but it did. It was just a reminder that my body failed this one and I could be 7 weeks right now, but instead I just have tissue stuck inside me:cry: the talk we had about ttc gives me something to look forward to, but this healing process is going to be tough and honestly I feel guilty for wanting this year to pass already:sad1: I wish I had more positive things to say, I feel like I always bring a damper to the mood, but there's only so much one can think and do during a time like this and it sucks that I feel like I'm stuck in it when I just want to move on really.

Anyway I hope you guys continue to thrive and have healthy happy little babes<3 I will be starting a journal, just so I have a place to vent and talk about ttc when the time comes or when I'm feeling broody so I will come back to leave the link once its set up. Thanks again for being so supportive and letting me use this thread as my venting place:flower:

So glad you popped in to update us @Abii :hugs:I hope you'll keep popping by. Will defo follow your journal. I'm so sorry things aren't happening as quickly as they should. Maybe after your last bleed your HCG will keep dropping and hopefully that'll be it. The waiting for things to go back to 'normal' is so hard. I found once it was done (I ended up having an ERPC) although still upset it was easier for me to grieve and move forward. Be kind to yourself. It'll take as long as it takes to feel better, so you feel all the feels, if you feel sad don't try and not be sad. Never feel guilty for any of your feelings. All feelings are valid and will help you get to a place of peace with it. :flower:

Sending you lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->