♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Congrats on the baby!! Wish u both nothing but the best. Update us whenever u can

Anyone else struggling with cravings ? I’ve got an awful smell craving for dettol! It’s driving me mad im constantly irritated til I have a wiff!

Congratulations ER! Hopefully it’ll be as short a stay as possible <3

Is anyone else getting frustrated by the belly in your lap? It’s driving me insane.

Congratulations Ers! Yes please update when possible we'll be praying for you and baby. [-o&lt;

Wriggley - I couldn't help but giggle when you said that cause I've been secretly hiding my smell craving to Fleecy Fresh Air fabric softener and dryer sheets. But now that I have this bronchitis/cold I cant smell anything!

Ers congratulations but yikes sorry for the circumstances surrounding his birth! How did they conclude the placenta was failing? Hope you and baby are doing well. What did you name him?

wrig what is dittrol?

I was craving the smell of vinegar earlier in but that's backed off for the most part. I enjoy it but don't seek it out.

Yess the heavy belly is getting annoying!

Dettol ahaha it’s an anticeptic wash for cuts and bites etc and can be used for personal hygiene it’s got a really strong smell but for some reason I’m craving it !

Anyone else struggling with cravings ? I’ve got an awful smell craving for dettol! It’s driving me mad im constantly irritated til I have a wiff!

My mouth waters at Mr muscle window cleaner and bold 3in1 the purple lavender one. My mouth is watering now typing about it:blush:

You ladies over the pond have products with the best names! :rofl:

Bob I have so much of that lavender cleaner, you can have some of mine if you want :haha:
And thanks for reminding me Wiggley I need some dettol!

At the moment I’m obsessed with bath or washing up sponges, I can just sit and play with them forever, maybe have a bit of a sniff too :blush:

This is how big baby’s hand is girls :yipee:

8E5ABE6A-7CC8-4C07-938E-6FEF1FB6EAA2.png

Er: Congratulations mama!!! I hope his NICU stay is nice and short :hugs:. How is he doing? What date was he born so I can add it to the list?

Lexi: How is your little bundle doing hun? I wanted to add the date your precious babies were born as well to the list.

Nova: How's baby Chloe doing hun? How are you and your family doing?

As for me, ladies I'm officially past 36 weeks!! Only 6 more days and I'll be considered term, my first full-term baby!! I've been feeling baby hiccups about three times now within the past 2 weeks, have any of you felt them at all? I'm just worried because I haven't had a scan since 25 weeks and from what I've been reading it could mean the cord is wrapped around the neck. The last two times have been today and yesterday, I tried calling the nurse but they didn't answer. I've also been feeling like someone took a boot and kicked me in the vagina! :(

Er: Congratulations mama!!! I hope his NICU stay is nice and short :hugs:. How is he doing? What date was he born so I can add it to the list?

Lexi: How is your little bundle doing hun? I wanted to add the date your precious babies were born as well to the list.

Nova: How's baby Chloe doing hun? How are you and your family doing?

As for me, ladies I'm officially past 36 weeks!! Only 6 more days and I'll be considered term, my first full-term baby!! I've been feeling baby hiccups about three times now within the past 2 weeks, have any of you felt them at all? I'm just worried because I haven't had a scan since 25 weeks and from what I've been reading it could mean the cord is wrapped around the neck. The last two times have been today and yesterday, I tried calling the nurse but they didn't answer. I've also been feeling like someone took a boot and kicked me in the vagina! :(

I've never heard of that I've always heard its good they get hiccups as it prepares their lungs for breathing. But def get checked if your worried. Baby's dropping so I'm getting some good jabs down there too. Just started leaking colostrum few days ago too. We're getting so close!!

This baby hiccups daily, the the point it's annoying :haha: all my babies hiccupped, I have never heard that it could signal something wrong :shrug:

I get punched in the cervix a lot. Not fun! He is pushing his foot into my side much less often now so that's good. That one really hurts...feels like my skin is splitting!

Bob I have so much of that lavender cleaner, you can have some of mine if you want :haha:
And thanks for reminding me Wiggley I need some dettol!

At the moment I’m obsessed with bath or washing up sponges, I can just sit and play with them forever, maybe have a bit of a sniff too :blush:

This is how big baby’s hand is girls :yipee:

View attachment 1050817

Thank you, I already put double the amount in to make my washing smell stronger but I just wish I could sit in a bath of the powder to satisfy my smell craving:brat:

I haven't really been experiencing hiccups but I've not heard that before but i have been experiencing plenty of movement and heavy pressure down below to the point that I feel like I'm on the babies head when I swing forward to get up from sitting/laying

Congrats on the baby boy, Ersu! I understand how it feels to have an emergency birth earlier than expected. Remember to take care of yourself too, a csection takes time to heal, it’s okay to let others dote on you. Sending prayers for a quick NICU stay and healthy baby. What’s his name?

Baby Cleo is doing amazing. She’s now 12 weeks old (36 gestational age) and up to 3lbs 4oz. She’s just growing and learning how to be a baby. Still needs to learn how to swallow without stopping her heart (a common thing for preemies). Here’s an updated photo or two.

7E47741C-E82C-4D00-99FC-BAEBE423E000.jpeg 443716C0-A5FD-49DA-9DA1-345BCF2A887D.jpeg

What a beautiful family picture! Im happy to hear Cleo is doing so well, she is so tiny in your arms but hasn't she come so far since she was born!

Is there a estimated coming home day yet? Or is it too early to say?

Bb I just realised my phone corrected me to bob before, sorry! But that’s given me an idea, I never knew you could use it in the washing! I’ll be trying that tonight :D

I’ve felt this ones hiccups quite often, she’s like her big sister where she’ll have days where she hiccups ALL day and others where she doesn’t at all for ages.

Nova that’s such a lovely photo! I can’t believe it’s been 12 weeks since she was born, that’s crazy!

Edited to say 2 mins after posting she’s started hiccuping!

Congrats ER! How scary, but glad that they were able to get baby here safely! Prayers for a quick recovery for you and a short NICU stay for baby.

Glad to hear that Cleo is doing well, Nova!

I've had a ton of baby hiccups, and during my growth scan baby was hiccuping and his cord wasn't wrapped around him. The ultrasound tech said that hiccups were good because it means that baby is learning how to breathe.

I am starting to feel just huge and ungainly! My mom wanted to take some pictures during my little brother's birthday dinner yesterday, so I have a recent bump picture. Hard to believe that we are all getting to full term and will have babies in a few short weeks!

48386212_2193493274233230_9102350046115921920_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->