♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Congrats on the baby boy, Ersu! I understand how it feels to have an emergency birth earlier than expected. Remember to take care of yourself too, a csection takes time to heal, it’s okay to let others dote on you. Sending prayers for a quick NICU stay and healthy baby. What’s his name?

Baby Cleo is doing amazing. She’s now 12 weeks old (36 gestational age) and up to 3lbs 4oz. She’s just growing and learning how to be a baby. Still needs to learn how to swallow without stopping her heart (a common thing for preemies). Here’s an updated photo or two.

View attachment 1050854 View attachment 1050855
I'm so happy to hear she's doing great! Also I love the family photo, so beautiful!

Thanks ladies, it makes me feel a lot better about the hiccups. I didn't know about the cord issue either until I looked up about the hiccups in third trimester.

Nova what a wonderful family photo <3 Christmas card worthy for sure! I'm sure 12 weeks has just been crawwwwling by for you but I am blown away it's been that long! It feels like it's been maybe 4 weeks.

D4A8A515-7CF5-4DCC-A51E-265915754267.jpeg F8F7BDE2-FF88-4F8E-AE0B-2F2377432E10.jpeg 1FC6B013-E9AB-4D11-9D4F-739A0C6C99F2.jpeg So we got another session with the 3D place since baby boy wasn’t cooperating a month ago and the guy redid everything basically for free and omg his face is so cute!! Can’t wait to meet him, I’m so very uncomfortable daily and have lots of cramping. I know he needs to stay put for a bit longer but I’m ready to have him in my arms.

Look at him all squished up in there! So precious, glad he cooperated this time!

I am so jealous of the 3D scans!! He's so cute btw!! I can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy either :cloud9:.

Ah w8ting thats so sweet! Not long either til you get to see him for real!

Giggle now I'm on laptop I can properly see your profile photo, that bump is such a perfect shape

Kiwi this is your furthest gestation now isn't it?! You'll definitely end up being full term this time I'd think!

Christmas is rubbish at the moment girls, partner lost his job 4 days ago and the little bit of benefit help we had for Ava has been stopped. Good thing presents are sorted it just means no food in the house or much money for heating. Never mind.

What cute pictures W8ing, he's looks like a squishy cute full term newborn already!

Sorry about that emsabub, what a real crappy time for the company to let him go. I hope you have family you can call on for help or it gets sorted really soon:hugs:

It's moving day for me tomorrow, I think I am ready but I can't go anywhere without convincing myself I must of forgot something and wondering what that something is:haha:

Ems oh no, so sorry to read this! Rather heartless of his company! I hope he can find something new very quickly.

Oh gosh haha I wouldn't call my bump perfect but thank you!

Ems: sorry about your husband's job. That's so sad. :( I hope you're ablke to get some help from family & friends. Btw, yes this is the furthest I've gone!! I am so excited about having a full term delivery!! Being able to hold and nurse my baby right after birth and not have them taken to the NICU right away is going to be so special for me.

Bb: good luck with the move! It's always so stressful.

As for me, this heartburn is so bad I now have icky sulfer burps, so gross. Tums is barely working. :( A little nausea too.

Last edited:
Ems: sorry about your husband's job. That's so sad. :( I hope you're ablke to get some help from family & friends. Btw, yes this is the furthest I've gone!! I am so excited about having a full term delivery!! Being able to hold and nurse my baby right after birth and not have them taken to the NICU right away is going to be so special for me.

Bb: good luck with the move! It's always so stressful.

As for me, this heartburn is so bad I now have icky sulfer burps, so gross. Tums is barely working. :( A little nausea too.

I don't have time to read everyone's but I did scan over a few. And YES, omg! The heartburn sucks!!! My back is also breaking. Off to another appt. I hope to talk to everyone soon though.

Had my 36 week scan, and thankfully baby is not getting too big. But the MFM doc wants to start weekly NSTs since it's not clear whether my GD is truly diet controlled or if the Metformin is controlling it. This is frustrating, because I bring up the Metformin at literally every appointment, and my OB hasn't seen it as a big deal.

Every time I have to get up in the middle of the night, I'm terrified my water is going to break. I had the big Hollywood dramatic break with my first, so we'll see. She's definitely dropped, which is exactly how things went with the first.... Blarg.

I think I get up twice an hour all night long now... 5 more weeks to go of this!

MadTownGirl -- what difference does it make what's controlling it so long as it's controlled?

Last edited:
Trying to sleep feels like a chore sometimes.

Mad, i had the enormous gush with ds1. Lost plug, too...no contractions though until they induced me. With ds2 i had contractions first. I didn't lost plug or water until several hours in to labor.

So you never know!

I'm so terrified I'm gonna into labour before I'm done work. My last labour was less than 4 hours and I think it has me extra nervous. My hubby is working 2 hours away right now and the last thing I want or need is my water breaking at work. ( I'm a hairstylist) it's gonna be a crazy week for me and I just counting down the days. Definitely starting to feel more pressure/pain and it just adds to the anxiety and I'm so not nirmally an anxious person. All I can think about is having this baby early before I'm done working with my hubby not there! I'm making myself crazy over it. Sorry rant over

Kiwi so exciting that you've made it full term!

When does your hubby get back? Can he take leave before your due date just in case? And can you take leave from your job early? Or for peace of mind on waters just wear a thin pad. IF your waters break, the most likely scenario is they'll leak versus gush.

36 weeks today. Very thankful little one stayed in this long, lots of pressure and movement fairly low and lots of tiny squirt trips to the loo lol. But I'm actually feeling better than I anticipated I would at this point knock-on-wood. Ob said everything looks good just watch my sweets intake over the holidays cause it will all go to baby's weight.
Sleeping is the trickiest part for sure tho!

When does your hubby get back? Can he take leave before your due date just in case? And can you take leave from your job early? Or for peace of mind on waters just wear a thin pad. IF your waters break, the most likely scenario is they'll leak versus gush.
He's home every night. And no he can't take leave.. he's in construction and they have a crunch to finish a house..and I can't take leave because I'm literally booked solid due to it being Christmas.... I'm just being an extra worrier right now... And my water broke with my boys after I had already been having contractions.. So I realize it's probably not gonna be outta the blue......I just so hate the unknown of when and where labour is actually gonna start

Nova, that family photo is beautiful! What a strong little girl Cleo is <3

ER, congratulations!! I'm sorry to hear circumstances were stressful, but so glad your baby is safely here!

Emsabub, that is so awful that your partner's company did that, especially approaching the holiday season! My husband was laid off unexpectedly over a year ago and didn't find another suitable position for 4 months. While it was going on, I felt like we were doomed, but it all worked out for the very best, and I hope you have a similarly positive experience. Until that aspect works itself out, you have each other and a beautiful little one to focus on <3

Country - I have been feeling similarly anxious about the timing of things and not having supports in place to call on quickly. My husband works only 30 minutes away though (though he never seems to answer his phone!!) but I don't know who will look after our boys (my in laws live 4 hours away and my FIL is ill and my parents will be visiting relatives in the US until right before my due date). I finish work on Friday the 11th and am due on the Monday...kind of wishing I just set my end date as Christmas!
p.s. your ticker made me laugh - I love it!

I very reluctantly went for maternity photos this morning. I haven't been feeling well and have been really emotional, so was regretting having booked the session months ago when I thought I would want to do it. But the photographer was great and she posted a sneak peek, and I think it turned out quite nicely considering how I was feeling on the drive there!

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe holiday season and I am excited to pop back in and see if any more babies make their debut soon! 48376522_1967328583374587_2552317709018726400_o.jpg

Thank you bbb, Giggle and Kiwi.

Bbb how did the move go?

Giggle I think it is! Sleeping is most DEFINITELY a chore too. In a way it’s a good thing my other half doesn’t have to get up for work, he’s been amazing getting Ava out of bed, giving her breakfast and taking her out so I can get some sleep.

Kiwi that will be so exciting, especially to think he can come straight home so you can have him all to yourselves! With the heartburn yes I completely sympathise, it’s horrendous.

Mwel hope your appointment went well!

Madtown that’s good baby isn’t too chunky, I would’ve thought they’d want to keep an eye on your GD though? That’s odd they aren’t paying that much attention to it?

Country maybe if you’re worrying baby won’t come as early, it’s usually a just my luck situation when you think will it happen soon and it ends up going over! You’re full term now though congratulations!

Mollymoon I’m glad you’re feeling good right now! Let’s hope it stays that way! As for the sweets, it’s kind of hard to resist at Christmas isn’t it :shy: And sleeping is also tough here :(

Over here I’ve had a real loss of appetite, but still able to accept all the bad things like chocolate & sweets :haha: Theres been a bit of sporadic period pain too, I’ve been on all fours hoovering every inch of the bedroom too hoping to get her low down. I just want her out now :(

Randa I saw your post just as I pressed send, hahaha oops! But thank you <3 It’s rubbish but I think they’ve done us a favour long term. I think things will turn out ok, they have to really but this little girl is definitely the best thing to look forward to.
That maternity photo is beautiful by the way, I love that dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->