♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I just came back from the midwife, and she did a semi-successful stretch and sweep. I'm only 1cm... But cervix is very soft and she said baby's head is really low. I'm guessing a couple more days at least...

Hi everyone.

So my whole scheduled c-section didn't at all happen on time lol! My little Jade decided to break waters on the 7th and was born 8 hours after. Because none of us expected this I we ate like normal, so I had to wait 8 hours with contractions before getting into the OR. She's so worth it <3 we are still at the hospital but doing well. I hope everyone else is well!

Congratulations cuddle!!! What torture to have to wait with contractions! I hope you are feeling good after surgery. Pictures when you can!

Oh LOL Miss I definitely misunderstood! Haha even so I bet she makes that nose look adorable ;)

Randa woohoo! The countdown begins!

Congrats cuddle!!

Omg with this baby being so low walking is tourture. Feels like he is going to fall out, looking more and more like he will hang tight until my appointment Friday. I’m curious how much more (if any) I’m dilated. The pressure is insane though.

Well they scheduled me to go to hospital on 1/21, but they also acted like baby could come at any time. I really can’t tell if that’s for some physical reason or if (as we know from this group) lots of babies start coming at 37 weeks.

I am 1 cm dilated and baby is at -3 position. I still have had very few BH contractions. I have a higher chance of a c-section because of my “advanced age.” I would like to beat the odds one more time though!

It doesn’t sound like she plans the balloon thing. On 1/21 they would stick this string thing up there that has softening hormones in it and then I guess I get pitocin the next morning.

Interestingly baby slowed way down growing (nobody worried) and is 7lbs, 3 oz, so I’m relieved no more 9 pound baby!

Congratulations Cuddle! We want a picture!

Congrats cuddle!!

Omg with this baby being so low walking is tourture. Feels like he is going to fall out, looking more and more like he will hang tight until my appointment Friday. I’m curious how much more (if any) I’m dilated. The pressure is insane though.

I feel your pain that was happening to me last 2 weeks and right to the day before Jesse came. It's such a strange feeling as well. You must be super close!

As for us we are doing much better at home. Was feeling so overwhelmed with nurses and Dr's breathing down my neck. And was reassured yesterday at baby Jesse's first pediatrician appt. He looked at her last bloodwork the one we did the day after we got discharged it was in the 190's. He said he does not overly concerned unless its near the area of 250. He told us not to worry we're doing just fine. Such a relief to see a Dr that seems to care instead of fear mongering a ftm like me.

Baby is doing well her jaundice is almost gone and eating well.... Dr also said she can eat every 3-4 hours... (hospital Dr said to feed every two hours which was stressful trying to get her to eat) Which makes more sense and she seems to actually be hungry in that time frame for the majority of it sometimes she'll cluster feed but mostly I just go by what she wants and not let it go past the 4 hr mark. And... She has gained all her birth weight back plus an extra 100 grams! Yay!

Congratulations to all the new babies and mamas! They are precious!
We are getting down to the last of the last! I don't want to stop this group after all the babies are born. Feel like we are almost family now lol!

Jessesmile.jpg

Omg Molly what a precious picture! I completely agree, things are much better and less chaotic once you get home and can figure out what works for you best instead of having so many opinions thrown at you and having to sort which is "right"...especially as a first time parent.

Miss I've never heard of this cervix softening string thing :-k interesting! Well i hope everything goes well!

Congrats cuddles!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

I'll respond to everyone later, I'm really tired right now

Our Bonnie was born yesterday (9th) at 8:45 am. 3 weeks early. My waters went at 5:40am, went up the hospital and they started preping me for a section but she had other ideas and came naturally weighing 8lb 9oz. I’m so glad I didn’t go into labour closer to my section she would have been HUGE haha

9CBC470C-B463-458F-95EC-8C48EA52190B.jpeg

Ahhhhh so cute! Wow what a good size too! Congratulations wrig, she is beautiful <3 hope you have an easy recovery

Bonnie is so cute! Sounds like a fast delivery too. Were you having pains long before your water broke?

Hmm I think I'm in early labor. I've been having contractions since yesterday evening, but they are so irregular! Not painful either. They have been varying 4-12 minutes since last night. They've been about 6-8 minutes for the past couple of hours so maybe getting closer together & more regulated? We'll see!

Hmm I think I'm in early labor. I've been having contractions since yesterday evening, but they are so irregular! Not painful either. They have been varying 4-12 minutes since last night. They've been about 6-8 minutes for the past couple of hours so maybe getting closer together & more regulated? We'll see!

How long are they?

I was awoken around 3-5:30 am with period like cramps and some short Braxton Hicks, but now I'm back to "normal" eating disgustingly greasy fast food from the drive through as I figured I'll soon be back to eating healthier food from the refrigerator. ;)

All the babies are coming! Congrats Wriggly! She’s lovely. Snuggle that baby and let yourself heal. Sending my love!

Cleo is 5 lbs! And she is taking a bottle each feeding now (though only eating about 15% by bottle and the rest still through her tube). My due date is this Sunday, super surreal. They want her to come home in a couple weeks. Once she gets to her due date, they work hard to help her meet going home milestones. I can’t wait. Going to the hospital every day for 3.5 months has been really wearing me down.

440BBAB7-9517-41C4-9DA3-93631FBA4A74.jpeg

All the babies are coming! Congrats Wriggly! She’s lovely. Snuggle that baby and let yourself heal. Sending my love!

Cleo is 5 lbs! And she is taking a bottle each feeding now (though only eating about 15% by bottle and the rest still through her tube). My due date is this Sunday, super surreal. They want her to come home in a couple weeks. Once she gets to her due date, they work hard to help her meet going home milestones. I can’t wait. Going to the hospital every day for 3.5 months has been really wearing me down.

View attachment 1052527
So happy Cleo is doing so well!! She is getting so big

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->