♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Omg congratulations kiwi and country!!! Both are so adorable! Can't wait to hear how things went in more detail :hugs:

Good question Randa!
Well us, and wrig, and bbb....wow check out how bad my memory is lol!

And me and Cuddle, and Emsa too! And W8ting?

Beautiful new babies! Me and Margot are just sitting around drinking chocolate milk...

Yeah don’t forget us! This one is officially overdue, I doubt she’ll be here in the next 25 mins!

Congratulations girls too! So desperate for my girl :(

Congrats country and kiwi!!! Gorgeous babies
My doctor said any time she thinks this little man will come so just patiently waiting, pretty sure all my mucus plug is gone (I can’t imagine there being more with what’s come out) been some light blood in there too (maybe some bloody show) idk lol time will tell

Congrats Country and Kiwi! Beautiful little healthy babies! What a blissful time.

Kiwi and d country Congratulations!

They are so precious! What a cool thing to have 2 sharing the same birthday :cake:
Prayers for a good recovery and healthy babies and moms

And me and Cuddle, and Emsa too! And W8ting?

Beautiful new babies! Me and Margot are just sitting around drinking chocolate milk...

Also mwel I think! So that’s 9, a lot more than I thought. I don’t feel so alone in waiting now:coffee:

Ah I can never figure out how to multi quote, was meant to be a reply to giggle and missmarple:dohh:

Ladies he loves the boob :cloud9:

He's been nursing really well. At first he nursed for about 3 hours straight on both sides. Now he's down to about 20 to 30 minutes on both sides. He has been throwing up some amniotic fluid and blood, they told me that's normal and should go away within the next day. from what they told me he swallowed it during delivery. We are both so in love with him <3.

I'm going to wait until I'm settled at home and can use my computer to write his birth story.

FB_IMG_1546945500976.jpg

Last edited:
Ems lol! Poor thing, i was 4 days over with ds1 and dying for him to come out!

My "swear by" suggestion is a pedicure. That and labor cupcakes, if anyone around you makes them (and you like lemon flavor desserts)!

Giggle I’ve heard of those! I don’t mind being a little over, it’s day 2 of antibiotics and once the cough goes I don’t mind going into labour with a few more tablets to go.

Kiwi it’s so good he’s feeding so well! I might need to know your secret :blush:

How is everyone else doing who hasn’t popped yet?

Glad he’s breastfeeding well kiwi!

And I might have to book myself in for a pedicure at 40 weeks giggle. Although what are labour cupcakes? I’ve never heard of them!

Emsabub, hopefully you can shift that before labour comes!

AFM, the fetal monitoring is going well and heart beat is strong. Movements were up Friday/Saturday and still good Sunday but reduced again yesterday/today. I have another scan tomorrow and the midwife put in my notes yesterday that I’m 5/5 engaged and I’m definitely feeling that lol!

Bbb glad overall things are good! Maybe baby just had a lazy day. Labor cupcakes...they are these cupcakes that a baker made, basically lemon flavored with a little lemon gummy on top of the frosting. Somehow they got the reputation for putting (ready to pop) pregnant women into labor within 24 hours. You have to eat two, the first one whenever and the second 2 hours later. Supposedly they only work if things are already progressing on their own (like if you are already dilated some and close to your due date). They became famous after a local baker started them and he became inundated with orders across the country lol. Eventually his wife/business partner wanted to pursue another career, so they closed shop but he moved on the be the head baker at a nearby grocery store and the recipe was still made there. And this happens to be not to far from me :thumbup: i had then last time plus the pedicure and was in labor the next day...same with pedicure & ds1 (no cupcakes though) so who knows!

Meel what was the reason for the csection last time?
Hmmm, that sounds suspiciously similar to the big "clear out" before labor...

I wasn't progressing past 6 cm and she was in distress. Her little heart rate monitor kept going off and I would have to turn over. They feared she may have cord around her neck.

Bb that didn't cross my mind but in retrospect that was pretty unprofessional, eh? I appreciate your comment!

Kiwi good luck to you!!! And congratulations for making it well beyond term!

It's all in how you look at it. My husband (reads ultrasounds and has seen VBAC issues) told me like that and so did my doctor, as well as one of my best OB nurse friends. You have to remember they have seen more than you. It just isn't worth all things that she has seen, to me. I'm glad that are being straight forward with me.

Lost my mucus plug about an hour ago... not sure I’m going to make it to my c section date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->