♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I think there are three of us all booked in for induction on the same day miss marple! Should of turned around and said your babies must just fall out of you if you’re that loose with your tongue.

I’ve been having twice a heart rate/movement monitoring, Doppler scan/growth scan alternating weeks plus seeing the consultant. I’m not going to lie, I’ll be happy not to do that anymore it’s costing me loads in petrol.

I hope your sweep starts something Emsabub, you must be SO ready to give birth now.

I’m glad the meds stopped the pains and hopefully you’ll hold out to get a stress free elective section!

Ah giggle that sounds so stressful at first :( Sometimes I think epidural sounds amazing but then I think nah I want the privacy of a waterbirth ha!

Bbb thank you! I've been having pretty sporadic period pains these last few hours, that's how my labour started with Ava but I'm trying not to get mine or partners hopes up. I get you with the petrol thing too, it costs so much and seems to drain so fast.

bbb, I wish I could think that fast! I'm always caught flat-footed by these rude remarks.

I have felt period achy and awful all day, so I wondered if it was the start of something.

At my appointment I found that I've gone from 20% effaced, 1 cm dilated, -3 station at 37 weeks to 75% effaced, 1 cm dilated, -1 station at 38 weeks. She said she will see me next Monday unless I go sooner.. but I see from Dr. Google that lots of people walk around very effaced for weeks. Still no contractions.

Baby is now 7lbs, 9oz.. still hoping she won't go too much over 8.

Ems did you have a water bath with dd1? And ugh at being that overdue! I was desperate to go into labor at 40 weeks with ds1. Tried all the tricks...he was 4 days over and I thought that was bad enough!

I don't have anything useful to add but I hope you all go into labor soon! I can't believe I was basically the last one due and it looks like I may not actually be the last to deliver...but we'll see! Obgyns are pretty doubtful i'll make it to my elcs date on the 29th...

Randa any signs? And thank you! It was successful! I’m 1-2cm and now baby’s resting on it so hopefully things will progress.

No signs here! Glad your sweep helped! My midwife had to cancel mine for today and I'm pretty disappointed. I went for chiropractic and acupuncture treatment though, and will do the same tomorrow. Fingers crossed things start up!! Maybe I should book in for a pedicure like giggle suggests!!

Missmarple I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

Giggle yes I did, it was lovely. I’m currently in the bath at 2am because these period pains aren’t going away.. eeek! I’m starting to ask myself why did I get pregnant again knowing what’s coming the second time :haha:
You’re right you may not be the last either, and even if you were it might not be around your actual due date.

Randa that’s a bit unfair why couldn’t someone else do it instead :( i’ve got everything crossed for you too that something happens!

Thank you girls! We’re back home now, Daisy’s really mucusy because she came so quick & she’s a bit snuffly. Ava loves her to bits though :cloud9:

Good luck to everyone who hasn’t delivered yet! I’m going to be lying on my belly tonight ;)

Baby is now 7lbs, 9oz.. still hoping she won't go too much over 8.

I had my last scan today and baby measured 7lb 9oz, and we’re being induced on Monday so it’ll be interesting if our babies are similar size or not!

Glad your home Emsabub, and so cute Ava is taken by her little sister. Have fun sleeping on your belly tonight!

I had my last scan today and baby measured 7lb 9oz, and we’re being induced on Monday so it’ll be interesting if our babies are similar size or not!

Glad your home Emsabub, and so cute Ava is taken by her little sister. Have fun sleeping on your belly tonight!

Funny! I can't wait to find out if we have jinx babies!

I did learn this morning that I get to take my last heparin injection Sunday night rather than Monday, I'm more excited about that than I should be! Yay to no more bruising my poor belly!
I will have to go back to lovenox for 6 weeks after that, but the heparin was way harder on me because twice a day.

Congratulations Emsabub ! She truly is a beautiful little Daisy:flow:

Get your rest and would like to hear how it all went when you can!

How many babies left?!

Still cooking over here! I'm losing bits and pieces of plug here and there but nothing to write home about. Contractions are less today too which makes me feel like I've still got a ways to go :shrug:

Ems huge congratulations! Wow it wasn't long between the bath and the birth! Did you even have time for pain management or did you go au natural? Daisy is a little cutie pie <3

Bbb yay on no more injections!!!

Yay Emsa! Lovely sweet Daisy. I’m so happy she came and is healthy and doing well. Rest up, mama!

I think this little man is staying put until the 21st (induction day) I have contractions all the time but they are so irregular still although these last few days my back is been killing me so we shall see. Lost my plug almost 2 weeks ago and we will see Friday how dilated I am since she didn’t check last week. So ready to meet this baby.

W8 did you lose the whole thing or just a small amount? I guess I won't put any stock into pieces of mine showing up lol

It was big pieces over a couple of days, if there was any left of be surprised because all together what came out was lots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->