♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Honestly I don’t think stress affects the pregnancy progression but it can just make life hard for you! U stressed?

A bit.... huge argument with OH and feel awful.... he's going away for a week now and we're not on talking terms. Got awful cramps but half of me thinks that's normal for 5 weeks anyway but now I'm really worrying x

Honestly I don’t think stress affects the pregnancy progression but it can just make life hard for you! U stressed?

A bit.... huge argument with OH and feel awful.... he's going away for a week now and we're not on talking terms. Got awful cramps but half of me thinks that's normal for 5 weeks anyway but now I'm really worrying x

Awww :hugs: I hope things get better with you two. Did he already leave for the week?

Usually, there would be bleeding along with the cramps. If that helps to comfort you.

Usually, there would be bleeding along with the cramps. If that helps to comfort you.

Thanks hun.... no bleeding yet so i suppose that's positive. He left about half hour ago and has refused to even look at me :(

Thanks hun.... no bleeding yet so i suppose that's positive. He left about half hour ago and has refused to even look at me :(

Oh no. Maybe in a day or two, u can call and sort it out? Don’t worry about cramps. I’ve had them terrible for a week now.

have any of you ladies had experience with chemical pregnancies and mind sharing your story? I am not sure how to feel right now. I messaged my doctor (my primary not the one I saw yesterday) with questions about how long my symptoms may last and she seemed shocked that I was having symptoms...She then asked if I had tested since the office test..which I hadn't at that point. So when I got off work today I decided to test and its still really positive. Looks a tad lighter then the test yesterday. Not that I am 100% sure that this is why but yesterday's test was FMU this test was taken in the afternoon on like a 45 min to hour hold, as I am still going to the bathroom ALL the time and yesterday's test is now dry where today's is not. My bleeding is basically gone. Am I just overly hopeful that I could still be in this? Going to give it the weekend and retest on Monday and see what it looks like then.

top yesterday, bottom today.

Attachments

• 20180510_162434.jpg
    20180510_162434.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
have any of you ladies had experience with chemical pregnancies and mind sharing your story? I am not sure how to feel right now. I messaged my doctor (my primary not the one I saw yesterday) with questions about how long my symptoms may last and she seemed shocked that I was having symptoms...She then asked if I had tested since the office test..which I hadn't at that point. So when I got off work today I decided to test and its still really positive. Looks a tad lighter then the test yesterday. Not that I am 100% sure that this is why but yesterday's test was FMU this test was taken in the afternoon on like a 45 min to hour hold, as I am still going to the bathroom ALL the time and yesterday's test is now dry where today's is not. My bleeding is basically gone. Am I just overly hopeful that I could still be in this? Going to give it the weekend and retest on Monday and see what it looks like then.

Someone can come along and correct me, but I'm pretty sure if the bleeding has stopped you shouldn't have any more symptoms. I've never had a chemical to my knowledge so I really don't have any personal experience. Fx that you're still in hun :hugs:. Could it be possible that their test at the doctor's was wrong? I hope a more experienced lady can come along and pass some wisdom. I really hope that they were wrong and you really are still pregnant.

I'm reading online that it's definitely possible for a urine test to come back negative at the doctors, maybe you should ask for a blood test instead if that's possible.

Someone can come along and correct me, but I'm pretty sure if the bleeding has stopped you shouldn't have any more symptoms. I've never had a chemical to my knowledge so I really don't have any personal experience. Fx that you're still in hun :hugs:. Could it be possible that their test at the doctor's was wrong? I hope a more experienced lady can come along and pass some wisdom. I really hope that they were wrong and you really are still pregnant.

I'm reading online that it's definitely possible for a urine test to come back negative at the doctors, maybe you should ask for a blood test instead if that's possible.

I am holding out to test monday and see what that one looks like..if still positive we are going to find a new doctor and explain everything to them and hopefully they will be a little more helpful...the waiting is hard haha...I still feel super pregnant...my boobs are a constant reminder of that haha

I am holding out to test monday and see what that one looks like..if still positive we are going to find a new doctor and explain everything to them and hopefully they will be a little more helpful...the waiting is hard haha...I still feel super pregnant...my boobs are a constant reminder of that haha

Have the symptoms been progressing since the bleeding stopped? If so I would guess that you are still pregnant but I really hope I'm not giving false hope so I hope someone comes along and gives us a little bit more wisdom about it.

Have the symptoms been progressing since the bleeding stopped? If so I would guess that you are still pregnant but I really hope I'm not giving false hope so I hope someone comes along and gives us a little bit more wisdom about it.

They have been yes but I sit back and wonder if my over thinking is tricking my body into thinking it's pregnant and that's why I am having the symptoms...

jlmeans im desperately hoping for you it’s not a CP :hugs:

JL - I really hope this isn't a cp.... i cannot imagine how you're feeling but i think you're right to wait a few days then test again. Fingers crossed for you and big hugs xx

How is everyone doing?

Good here for me, no full blown MS yet, so thankful for that. I'll be buying the prego drops candy ahead of time this time. My last two pregnancies it really hit me hard, had to be put on an IV drip. That candy really helped last time.

No symptoms other than huge, sore boobs!! Saw the doc this morning as I was taking the pill when I fell pregnant and she doesn't believe I'm actually pregnant.... took bloods for hcg/beta and get results Monday. By my calculation from lmp I'm 5+1 today but doc says not to go by that due to the pill??? Any suggestions?! Xx

A tiny touch of nausea... like tiny itty bitty bit of nausea lol. My kid sweats when he sleeps and usually his head smells sweet to me but now it smells awful- more baths for this kiddo!

Also, when squeezed my boobs leak a little... probably from the hormones I’m guessing.

Omg yeah...... I feel like I can smell everything now.... it's so crazy!!

No symptoms other than huge, sore boobs!! Saw the doc this morning as I was taking the pill when I fell pregnant and she doesn't believe I'm actually pregnant.... took bloods for hcg/beta and get results Monday. By my calculation from lmp I'm 5+1 today but doc says not to go by that due to the pill??? Any suggestions?! Xx

Sorry hun, I don't have any experience with the pill :(. However, tons of women have gotten pregnant on them. They don't have hcg in them, to my knowledge anyway only progesterone & estrogen (maybe others too but I'm pretty sure no hcg). So I don't know why your Dr. Would even doubt it. Maybe a more experienced lady can come along and help you out with some answers regarding the pill.

By the way I'm really only going off of my experience with taking the mini pill (a long time ago before i even had kids) which only had progesterone in it. I'm really not sure how it works so I hope I haven't given any false information I'm going to go look it up though just to make sure. I'll post again when I find something.

I know I stopped the pill on the 25/3 and I’m now around 5+2/3. But if you’re getting a positive result then surely you’re pregnant..? I used a clearblue indicator test to give me an idea and it only said 3+ a couple of days ago now, that was how I got my best guess.

And symptoms so far are almost non existent. My boobs hurt when I walk or touch them, I’ve had heartburn more often and my all day snack picking has completely stopped. Which is amazing!

I know I stopped the pill on the 25/3 and I’m now around 5+2/3. But if you’re getting a positive result then surely you’re pregnant..? I used a clearblue indicator test to give me an idea and it only said 3+ a couple of days ago now, that was how I got my best guess.

And symptoms so far are almost non existent. My boobs hurt when I walk or touch them, I’ve had heartburn more often and my all day snack picking has completely stopped. Which is amazing!

I'm not sure if you know or not but medically they count the two weeks before you ovulate as part of pregnancy. I think the digital tests only count from the day you ovulate. So you are still correct on your 5w calculations :). Well as correct as anyone can be without getting an ultrasound.

Well ladies.... I’ll be leaving the group. I started bleeding heavy, cramping, and passing small clots this morning. I’m having such a mix of emotions and it really sucks. But sending lots of luck to each of you ladies for happy healthy pregnancies!

UPDATE: from google - "Though pregnancy tests are highly accurate, there's still room for error. A few issues can affect your results, but your birth control pill isn't one of them. The hormones in your birth control pill don't affect a test's ability to detect hCG.".;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->