♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I’m not sure if it was because of those printer log spam threads yesterday? I tried to respond to say yeah that post has disappeared and it said a moderator will review your post.. except I didn’t notice the first time ahaha!

I agree with Kiwi, JL. Fingers crossed!

I really hope Wobbles gets on today and fixes this thread :cry:.

So af was due yesterday and she's not anywhere in site. So I'm still hopefully my doctors test was wrong. I'll be testing again on Monday if still positive I'll take a digital and if that comes back positive I'll be calling a new doctor. I honestly think I'll be calling a new doctor anyways to see what is going on, especially if Mondays test is still positive. This has been such a crazy and emotionally cycle for me and my hubby

Wow if AF was only due today chances are you probably are pregnant. The test doctors use is only to confirm a pregnancy. It's usually done after AF was supposed to show. To be honest they're probably not as strong as what you can buy in the store because they use them quite often. If you were testing before AF was supposed to show the chances of getting a false negative are really high. The spotting you had a week ago could have been implantation bleeding. Good luck I really hope this is it for you :hugs:.

I was reading that if it was implantation bleeding I wouldn't have gotten my positive pregnancy test. This is honestly such a roller coaster. I just to an accu-clear test (blue dye and i never heard of it) pretty sure its negative. A small part of me feels like I see part of the plus sign but its not strong enough for me to say yup its there and I was really hoping thats how it would be. Im in a bad location or I would post a picture.

Maybe it’s just a bit late to show up JL? You could be seeing something but until af shows anything’s possible ❤️

And my posts keep getting rejected in moderation, it’s so annoying.
Edit - I know it sounds silly girls but sometimes it says my post will be reviewed by a moderator then, like this one, it posts just fine! I haven’t done anything wrong what’s going on 😭

Maybe it’s just a bit late to show up JL? You could be seeing something but until af shows anything’s possible ❤️

Edit - I know it sounds silly girls but sometimes it says my post will be reviewed by a moderator then, like this one, it posts just fine! I haven’t done anything wrong what’s going on 😭

My issue was that I bled for 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday and my doctor seems to think thats a sign I'm not pregnant. She said either my home tests were wrong or it was chemical..or slight chance their test was wrong. I am officially 1 day late which isn't normal for me. My cycle is already 30 days long. I don't know if this was a chemical pregnancy and the 2 day bleed threw this cycle off.

So af was due yesterday and she's not anywhere in site. So I'm still hopefully my doctors test was wrong. I'll be testing again on Monday if still positive I'll take a digital and if that comes back positive I'll be calling a new doctor. I honestly think I'll be calling a new doctor anyways to see what is going on, especially if Mondays test is still positive. This has been such a crazy and emotionally cycle for me and my hubby

Wow if AF was only due today chances are you probably are pregnant. The test doctors use is only to confirm a pregnancy. It's usually done after AF was supposed to show. To be honest they're probably not as strong as what you can buy in the store because they use them quite often. If you were testing before AF was supposed to show the chances of getting a false negative are really high. The spotting you had a week ago could have been implantation bleeding. Good luck I really hope this is it for you :hugs:.

I was reading that if it was implantation bleeding I wouldn't have gotten my positive pregnancy test. This is honestly such a roller coaster. I just to an accu-clear test (blue dye and i never heard of it) pretty sure its negative. A small part of me feels like I see part of the plus sign but its not strong enough for me to say yup its there and I was really hoping thats how it would be. Im in a bad location or I would post a picture.

Usually even the day AF is due, the line will still be faint. Fx for you hun :hugs:. I'm thinking that the test at the doctor's was just not sensitive enough to tell you were pregnant since AF wasn't even due yet. Tons of women have spotting in pregnancy some even throughout their whole pregnancy.

Fx crossed so tight for you :dust:

That really is strange, I don't think I've ever even heard it before just like my posts disappearing :shock:.

Hi ladies!
Thanks for inviting me over to this great group, Kiwiberry :)
APG, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
JL, fingers and toes crossed for you!

A little background on me. I'm very cautiously joining after a MC at 7 weeks on St. Patrick's day. If this pregnancy progresses, my due date is estimated as Jan 17th :) I've posted in another thread though about my Dr being skeptical this pregnancy is viable, so I'm quite anxious. I'm just hoping for a positive outcome <3
I live in Canada, am 36 years old, and have two sweet little boys ages 1.5 and 3.5

Hi ladies!
Thanks for inviting me over to this great group, Kiwiberry :)
APG, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
JL, fingers and toes crossed for you!

A little background on me. I'm very cautiously joining after a MC at 7 weeks on St. Patrick's day. If this pregnancy progresses, my due date is estimated as Jan 17th :) I've posted in another thread though about my Dr being skeptical this pregnancy is viable, so I'm quite anxious. I'm just hoping for a positive outcome <3
I live in Canada, am 36 years old, and have two sweet little boys ages 1.5 and 3.5

So sorry about your mc hun :hugs:.
Congratulations again by the way! I'll add you to the list as soon as the first post in this thread appears again, for some reason my first post that I used to make this thread disappeared :shrug:.

Congratulations randapanda!

How is everyone doing? It’s so hot here &#128553;

Thanks girls but I’m officially in limbo land. See what y’all think! So Friday morning I would have been 5 weeks 4 days. Just after 9:30am, I feel a gush (TMI warning). I run to the bathroom and instantly see red blood in my underwear. No prior cramping or anything. I wipe and there is a lot more. I put on a pad and then the cramps start. They are mild, bleeding is kind of like a heavy AF, and I have 3-4 small clots. I automatically assume that I’m miscarrying. At around 1 pm, the bleeding had calmed down. It’s pinkish/brown and light. By 4pm it’s completely gone. I had mild cramps the entire day Friday. Saturday and today absolutely nothing (no bleeding, spotting, cramps) I retook a preg test today and it’s still blazing positive. I’m so confused. I’m calling the doctor tomorrow and also have an appointment scheduled with ultrasound for Tuesday, so I will keep y’all updated! But it’s just so crazy!

Is it ok to join you ladies? I&#8217;m due January 24th, had a mc back in March, hopefully this one will stick and stay.

APG, wow, that's a rollercoaster of events and emotions! I'll be thinking of you, and hoping everything turns out great!

W8ting, so glad to see you here! I was in the November group with you and also miscarried :hugs: Fingers x'd we both have happy and healthy pregnancies this time around!

APG, wow, that's a rollercoaster of events and emotions! I'll be thinking of you, and hoping everything turns out great!

W8ting, so glad to see you here! I was in the November group with you and also miscarried :hugs: Fingers x'd we both have happy and healthy pregnancies this time around!

I thought your name was familiar, good to have a familiar face here too!! Congrats on your pregnancy and hope we have uneventful ones

Thanks girls but I&#8217;m officially in limbo land. See what y&#8217;all think! So Friday morning I would have been 5 weeks 4 days. Just after 9:30am, I feel a gush (TMI warning). I run to the bathroom and instantly see red blood in my underwear. No prior cramping or anything. I wipe and there is a lot more. I put on a pad and then the cramps start. They are mild, bleeding is kind of like a heavy AF, and I have 3-4 small clots. I automatically assume that I&#8217;m miscarrying. At around 1 pm, the bleeding had calmed down. It&#8217;s pinkish/brown and light. By 4pm it&#8217;s completely gone. I had mild cramps the entire day Friday. Saturday and today absolutely nothing (no bleeding, spotting, cramps) I retook a preg test today and it&#8217;s still blazing positive. I&#8217;m so confused. I&#8217;m calling the doctor tomorrow and also have an appointment scheduled with ultrasound for Tuesday, so I will keep y&#8217;all updated! But it&#8217;s just so crazy!

Omg it sounds exactly like what I have been going through. I started bleeding Tuesday around 12, never heavy or anything but it was still there very noticeable when I wiped. It stopped Wednesday night, but being that I already had a positive test I immediately called my doctor Wednesday and all they did there was do a urine test which came back negative. She told me that either my home tests were wrong or I am going through a chemical pregnancy..that if the bleeding stops and I still have signs I am to come back. She did say there was a slight chance their test was wrong but she seemed to be pushing the other two options on me. I walked out in tears. I took another test Thursday afternoon on like a 45 min hold and it was still pretty dark positive. I have taken another test on a brand that I never heard of and part of me felt I could see a faint line but part of me felt I was seeing it because I want to, so I brushed it off to be negative. Let me tell you that my pregnancy symptoms have only gotten worse. My boobs are sore and swollen, I have horrible heartburn to the point I am extremely nauseous, and I am still peeing every hour it feels like. I am going to test tomorrow with a frer and see if that is still positive and if it is, I have a cb pregnant/not pregnant to take. Regardless of how it comes back I plan to call a new doctor tomorrow and explain my story to them and see what their thoughts are. Sorry you are going through this I know from experience it is such a roller coaster ride with the emotions. I have never cried and yet still smile so much all at once.

Can anyone walk me through how to add a ticker to my signature, Please and Thank you!

** Nevermind figured it out!

Hi ladies!! Can i jump in? According to those online calculators i should be due jan 21! Hubs is 6 hours away from me. We see each other about once a month. Prayed for this cycle specifically for about a year and dtd 2 times and here i am. I just ran a mile and now walking the rest catching up on all 14 pages lol. Once i get home and sleep ill wake up and take my last tests and call it good.
Congrats all you lovely ladies!!

I have no idea what happened ladies.

Back to normal ... I'll look into it <3

So it seems like my roller coaster ride on my emotions continue. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I woke up at 330 am to go potty so I decided to do my frer test then. I dipped and waited 3 mins when I looked at it the line is still clearly there (19 dpo today.) So I pulled out my test from 15 dpo and the lines look the same or the 19 dpo is a little darker to me. That being said I thought if it was chemical my line would be much lighter by now or not there at all. Anyways I bought some cb digital last night so after I got the positive on frer, I grabbed a cb and dipped it in the same urine sample waited for the countdown to go away and it popped up "not pregnant"

I either have something in my system that makes frer pop positive or something is going on. I don't understand how I have had 4 tests now (2 different boxes) all give me a positive reading. Maybe my body didn't miscarry the baby but its not growing? I'll be calling a new doctor today once they open and hopefully get some clear answers as to what is going on with my body at the moment.

Attachments

• 20180514_055513.jpg
    20180514_055513.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180514_054705.jpg
    20180514_054705.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
First responses are definitely more sensitive. I went to my ob on Friday and showed barely positive there but my tests were a very obvious pregnant and my digital I did was also a first response. Definitely call your doctor and see about maybe doing blood work to see if that can give you a definitive answer one way or another. Good luck.

Thanks girls but I’m officially in limbo land. See what y’all think! So Friday morning I would have been 5 weeks 4 days. Just after 9:30am, I feel a gush (TMI warning). I run to the bathroom and instantly see red blood in my underwear. No prior cramping or anything. I wipe and there is a lot more. I put on a pad and then the cramps start. They are mild, bleeding is kind of like a heavy AF, and I have 3-4 small clots. I automatically assume that I’m miscarrying. At around 1 pm, the bleeding had calmed down. It’s pinkish/brown and light. By 4pm it’s completely gone. I had mild cramps the entire day Friday. Saturday and today absolutely nothing (no bleeding, spotting, cramps) I retook a preg test today and it’s still blazing positive. I’m so confused. I’m calling the doctor tomorrow and also have an appointment scheduled with ultrasound for Tuesday, so I will keep y’all updated! But it’s just so crazy!

Fingers and toes crossed for u sweet however even after a miscarriage it takes a while for hcg to leave your body so will still get a positive for a while after. I had an ectopic pregnancy and ruptured tube in November at 6 weeks and 2 days and my pregnancy tests took a good 6-7 weeks to he negative. Obviously hope this isn't the case for u but just throwing some facts out there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"