♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Well ladies.... I’ll be leaving the group. I started bleeding heavy, cramping, and passing small clots this morning. I’m having such a mix of emotions and it really sucks. But sending lots of luck to each of you ladies for happy healthy pregnancies!

I'm so sorry love :cry: :hugs:
Take care of yourself ok :hugs:

Well ladies.... I’ll be leaving the group. I started bleeding heavy, cramping, and passing small clots this morning. I’m having such a mix of emotions and it really sucks. But sending lots of luck to each of you ladies for happy healthy pregnancies!

I'm sorry you are going through this but know exactly how you feel. It's so hard to process even this early on.

APG, I’m so sorry. My heart goes to you. Rest up and take care. ❤️

Someone told me to join this group. My EDD is Jan 13th. We tried for 2 years then took a break and bam, out of the blue I’m pregnant. Feeling good, gassy and bloated and sometimes nauseous. Oh and my boobs hurt like the dickens! :) but I welcome all symptoms, unpleasantness and all.

Oh no. So sorry hun xx

So sorry to hear this apg1992 - take care of yourself. XX

APG so sorry, definitely take some time out for yourself ❤️
Kiwi.. I remember that yeah! I’m just glad I can do maths or I’d be so confused 😂
Welcome Nova! :wave:

NovaStar, welcome to the group hun and Congrats!! Adding ypu to the list!
By the way hun, i think you have me confused with APG1992.

Hi! Can I join here? I'm 6w today with my first, due 5th Jan at this stage. :)

Can anyone else see the first post in this group for some reason mine disappeared?????

I can’t see it either.. maybe it got affected by all those stupid printer log threads that had to be deleted! 😡

I can’t see it either, maybe it got affected by those stupid printer log threads?

Can anyone else see the first post in this group for some reason mine disappeared?????

It's disappeared??!!! Can't see it either x

Yeah I have no idea how that happened I want to go edit it I clicked save and it disappeared. There is no button to delete anything so I'm not sure what happened but I opened up a thread in the technical support area so hopefully they can get back to me.

I didn’t realise it said post needed to be accepted so I posted twice and it never showed up.. oops. Now I know 😂
Ah it works now! Never mind! Hope you ladies are all well today!

Post needs accepted what do you mean hun? I never heard of that before and I'm also freaking out on the inside because the first post in this thread randomly vanished and I hope an admin can fix it for us :cry:.

It’s so strange- I’ve never seen that before! Did u get any reply in tech support?

It’s so strange- I’ve never seen that before! Did u get any reply in tech support?

Yes I sure did, and I also sent Wobbles a message. Hopefully she can fix it for us.

So af was due yesterday and she's not anywhere in site. So I'm still hopefully my doctors test was wrong. I'll be testing again on Monday if still positive I'll take a digital and if that comes back positive I'll be calling a new doctor. I honestly think I'll be calling a new doctor anyways to see what is going on, especially if Mondays test is still positive. This has been such a crazy and emotionally cycle for me and my hubby

So af was due yesterday and she's not anywhere in site. So I'm still hopefully my doctors test was wrong. I'll be testing again on Monday if still positive I'll take a digital and if that comes back positive I'll be calling a new doctor. I honestly think I'll be calling a new doctor anyways to see what is going on, especially if Mondays test is still positive. This has been such a crazy and emotionally cycle for me and my hubby

Wow if AF was only due today chances are you probably are pregnant. The test doctors use is only to confirm a pregnancy. It's usually done after AF was supposed to show. To be honest they're probably not as strong as what you can buy in the store because they use them quite often. If you were testing before AF was supposed to show the chances of getting a false negative are really high. The spotting you had a week ago could have been implantation bleeding. Good luck I really hope this is it for you :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->