♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Thanks ladies! We are definitely still in shock. We had just told the tech the story of our son saying I would have twins and everything was pointing to one baby. She then starts to look for my ovaries and out pops another sac. She burst out laughing and DH looked like he wanted to vomit. He literally didn't say another word the entire time. I was crying and laughing at the same time. I still can't wrap my head around it. Back next week to check for heartbeats.

I've had the suspicion of twins since our son started saying it about a year ago - then we have twins on my moms side but none of my brothers have had them - then when I had the loss last cycle I wondered if it would have been twins - then I tested positive so dark at 8dpo. Deep down, I think I knew the whole time but wasn't ready to accept it. Still not sure when it will actually hit me - haha. All I want is a healthy pregnancy so if that means two then it means two!

Congrats @thencomesbebe glad it was a healthy baby!

BTW....this scares me because my 3 year old says I am having a boy and a girl. I said if mommy has a baby in her belly is it a boy or a girl, and she said it is 2 a boy and a girl.

BTW....this scares me because my 3 year old says I am having a boy and a girl. I said if mommy has a baby in her belly is it a boy or a girl, and she said it is 2 a boy and a girl.

We still haven’t told him about the babies but last night we asked again and he said two, a brother and sister. It used to be two sisters when he said it but as long as I get one girl, I’ll be good haha. But of course healthy babies is the goal!

Had another scan today. Baby’s heart looked perfect! We also heard it!
I was concerned because they measured only 3 days bigger than my last scan (5 days ago) but the doctor said don’t worry because at 6 weeks the measurements are tricky and there was clearly growth. With my history I always have so much anxiety. But I’m trying to stay positive.

We will definitely keep you with us @Momof2onetube! I still don’t have an official due date but she told me last week I won’t go past 38 weeks but I don’t think that’s early enough to move me into August.

Great news @ttc126!

AFM - I’m traveling for work so after a long day of flying and then being 2 hours behind my normal time zone and coming down with the cold Odin shared with me.. I’m wiped! I am with my FIL (who is my boss) and he doesn’t know yet so I’m having to push through instead of crawling into a hole and taking a nap!

Good for you EMS!!! I’m exhausted with one baby in there, I cannot imagine 2! My nausea is still horrible (as expected with my hcg levels) but the vomiting has mostly stopped so that’s good.

I have another scan in 2 weeks and I’m thinking about asking for some stronger anti-nausea medicine :(

Hope everyone is well!!

@BSelck24.. hopefully they can give you something to help!

I’m surprised that my pregnancy symptoms mostly stayed at bay while I was traveling. A little nausea and fatigue but the bloat was the worst. I’m so glad I went ahead and bought maternity pants for the trip because regular pants would have been miserable.

I’m ready to see them again on Monday. I am hoping we see two strong heartbeats - that will make me feel so much better.

I'm so sorry for all you ladies still experiencing bad nausea! Mine has lifted, but still have to be a picky eater to keep it that way! I am very aware that certain foods are a no go, haha. @EMSwife1124 so excited for you to see to beautiful heartbeats ❤️ I know seeing little one's hb made me feel loads better, especially with the nausea subsiding! 9 more days til my blood test to find out if we are team pink or team blue!

Super cute bump @Momof2onetube!

@mrsmummy2 I hate that nervous wait before a scan. Thinking of you.

I’ve had a rough weekend. Lessening nausea, which worries me, and was diagnosed with BV (which needs to be treated or can cause miscarriages) and had a reaction to the first antibiotic I was on. Started a new antibiotic last night and I’m feeling a bit more nauseous today but I just feel like one huge ball of stress and anxiety and I just hate it.
My official dating ultrasound is Tuesday and I’m praying so hard baby is fine.

@ttc126 thankyou! Just hoping baby is in the right place and fx we will see a hb although i know some people dont at this stage.

Sorry you've had a bad time of it this weekend. Fx for Tuesday!

We saw a heartbeat at 6+2 on a crappy machine in ER, so I’m hopeful for you @mrsmummy2 !
My DD finally got to hear babe’s heartbeat on the doppler. She’s saying girl lol but that’s what she’s hoping for anyways

We saw a heartbeat at 6+2 on a crappy machine in ER, so I’m hopeful for you @mrsmummy2 !
My DD finally got to hear babe’s heartbeat on the doppler. She’s saying girl lol but that’s what she’s hoping for anyways

Eek! That gives me hope. When i went for a private consultation after my mc he gave me a US to check everything looked ok and the quality was like nothing I've seen before.. so FX!
Yay for your DD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->