♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Right?! Omg I can't wait to see how your scan went! Ours is in 2 1/2 hours, I'm so nervous because most of my symptoms are gone and I actually feel really good aside from the bloating and sore boobs! FX ❤️❤️❤️

Right?! Omg I can't wait to see how your scan went! Ours is in 2 1/2 hours, I'm so nervous because most of my symptoms are gone and I actually feel really good aside from the bloating and sore boobs! FX ❤️❤️❤️

I was feeling the same way but I'm getting nauseated again - not sure if it's from excitement or pregnancy haha I'm excited but at the same time I know we won't see much with me being so early.

Can't wait to hear how your scan goes too!

We found out today we had a missed miscarriage. I'll have to find someone to take over this thread.

Omg @blessedmomma i am so sorry!!

@thencomesbebe sobglad it’s a healthy baby- even if it’s just one!

@EMSwife1124 Sorry if I’m wrong, but was it you that had the miscarriage last cycle? If so, isn’t there a tale that goes around that you can easily fall pregnant with twins after a mc!? Omg!! I would be freaking out too!! Hahaha keep us updated!

Thanks ladies! We are definitely still in shock. We had just told the tech the story of our son saying I would have twins and everything was pointing to one baby. She then starts to look for my ovaries and out pops another sac. She burst out laughing and DH looked like he wanted to vomit. He literally didn't say another word the entire time. I was crying and laughing at the same time. I still can't wrap my head around it. Back next week to check for heartbeats.

I've had the suspicion of twins since our son started saying it about a year ago - then we have twins on my moms side but none of my brothers have had them - then when I had the loss last cycle I wondered if it would have been twins - then I tested positive so dark at 8dpo. Deep down, I think I knew the whole time but wasn't ready to accept it. Still not sure when it will actually hit me - haha. All I want is a healthy pregnancy so if that means two then it means two!

Congrats @thencomesbebe glad it was a healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->