♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

wow... so so lucky your surgery didn't interfere with your pregnancy :shock: Congratulations!! I'm EDD 24/9 too but only 5w4d... well at least that's what the Pregnancy+ app says hehehe, getting my dating scan on 7 Feb!

Im in NSW.. are u in Au?

Hmmmm did I hear the tech wrong? Probably :lol: I'm not too fixated on dates at the moment since they're subject to change. I'm completely reliant on scan dates, as I'm not 100% sure when my LMP was. I think it was around Dec 18, maybe.

And yesssss so lucky!! When I first found out I panicked but saw then OB/GYN surgeon that day and he wasnt too concerned, he said if it was going to interfere I would have M/C by now.. I don't think I'll believe it til I see a healthy 12w heart beat!

And yes I'm in NSW too! In the Hunter :) Congratulations to you too DD buddy!

Hmmmm did I hear the tech wrong? Probably :lol: I'm not too fixated on dates at the moment since they're subject to change. I'm completely reliant on scan dates, as I'm not 100% sure when my LMP was. I think it was around Dec 18, maybe.

And yesssss so lucky!! When I first found out I panicked but saw then OB/GYN surgeon that day and he wasnt too concerned, he said if it was going to interfere I would have M/C by now.. I don't think I'll believe it til I see a healthy 12w heart beat!

And yes I'm in NSW too! In the Hunter :) Congratulations to you too DD buddy!

My EDD is also 9/24 but I think I ovulated early. LMP was Dec 18 but I got a positive test January 8th. Plus baby measured ahead yesterday. We will see what they decide.

Shorty88 congrats and welcome!

Momof2- where did you find baby? I don't even want to look anymore because it's depressing. With my last baby I found her at 7+6 the first time. I kept looking really low by my pelvic bone, but I was feeling flutters higher, about halfway to my belly button on the left, so I finally checked there and found her. I dont even know where to look now because of that. I'm all over the place. I do know I felt her really early, so it's possible she was in a better position from the start. Her placenta was behind her too so that makes it easier. I know they are all different, but it's doing my head in.

@blessedmomma keep us updated! I’m sure you’ll find baby soon. Last pregnancy my baby was such a stinker and my placenta was anterior so the heartbeat was always a challenge even for my doctor.

Anyone else feeling quite dizzy? I feel sea sick and have for 2 days now!

@blessedmomma keep us updated! I’m sure you’ll find baby soon. Last pregnancy my baby was such a stinker and my placenta was anterior so the heartbeat was always a challenge even for my doctor.

Anyone else feeling quite dizzy? I feel sea sick and have for 2 days now!
My 3rd had an anterior placenta and I did not feel one movement until 26 weeks!!! That kid did my head in lol.

I've been dizzier with this pregnancy than any of them. I can't get up too quickly or move too fast.

Yes!!!!! I’m even dizzy just sitting or even laying down! I guess it must be related to morning sickness!

@ttc126 I’ve been dizzier too. I woke up not feeling pregnant today but it quickly changed when I left for the store - I was dizzy and wanted to puke the whole time I was there!

Less than 24 hours until our appt! I hope I can sleep tonight - who am I kidding though, I was ready for bed at 4pm today!

Im just down the road hehe, Central Coast, how funny =D>
I will check back in with you on my DD after my first scan!<3

What are the chances?!
Hope it goes well! I should find out tomorrow when my next scan will be.

Is anyone else beyond sick? I had HG with my first but I don't remember it being this bad. I can't eat anything!! Going to chat to the doc about some maxalon tomorrow.

Appointment in about 5 hours! Anyone want to vote whether we are going to see one or two?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->