♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

@thencomesbebe what a great scan!! Such a relief to see the baby every scan!

@EMSwife1124 how great your MIL could join you and support you! Are you guys close? Love the scan, twins are just amazing!

We are extremely close which I love - a lot of people think I'm her daughter when we are together - OB even jokingly asked yesterday if MIL was my "sister" and I said actually she's MIL so no relation haha.

His sister and I also get asked all of the time if we are twins - we typically end up wearing the same shirt or doing our hair the same way. My poor DH he hates it when people get us confused haha

We are extremely close which I love - a lot of people think I'm her daughter when we are together - OB even jokingly asked yesterday if MIL was my "sister" and I said actually she's MIL so no relation haha.

His sister and I also get asked all of the time if we are twins - we typically end up wearing the same shirt or doing our hair the same way. My poor DH he hates it when people get us confused haha

I love that!! What a great support system! So happy you all live close together!

I love that!! What a great support system! So happy you all live close together!

It is definitely amazing having family so close and Odin has a cousin who is 3 months older and a cousin who is 2. I am extremely thankful now that we know there are twins coming that we have both of our families close by! The in laws are already brainstorming ideas for helping once they are born and how we can keep them out of daycare longer and such.

I finally got my scan results to check up on that cystic figure, my midwife said it looks to be a subchronic hematoma, which I also had with DS and had zero complications from it. Have my 12 week scan on Friday, they’ll have a look at it again, but otherwise baby is doing great! I’ve been extremely nervous as my gyno made it out to be a big deal and it doesn’t seem it is :dohh:

I can’t hide anymore :dohh: mostly food :rofl: I eat A LOT! I’m afraid to weigh in at my midwife’s next week lol, I know I’ve gained a fair bit. Oh well, last baby, just gonna enjoy how easy this pregnancy has been compared to my others!

View attachment 1055431

I'm right there with you! I can't stop eating! But your bump looks beautiful so no worries!

I finally got my scan results to check up on that cystic figure, my midwife said it looks to be a subchronic hematoma, which I also had with DS and had zero complications from it. Have my 12 week scan on Friday, they’ll have a look at it again, but otherwise baby is doing great! I’ve been extremely nervous as my gyno made it out to be a big deal and it doesn’t seem it is :dohh:

Glad baby is doing well!

Iv been so crampy these past two days and after all my terrible sickness today none

I’m thinking the worst and can’t settlr
I. Booked a private scan for 1pm I’m
Unsure what will happen
I hope I’m worrying fo me nothing

@emma4g63 good luck at your scan! I’m sure everything will be fine!

@Momof2onetube love love love the belly pic!! Tell me more about these subchronic hematomas you’ve had? Are they just pockets of blood that dissolve over time? Do they mean you will experience bleeding?

Good luck @emma4g63 !
@BSelck24 from my understanding, it is a pocket of blood. I could experience bleeding, but never did with DS and I haven’t so far with this one. I can’t remember if it dissolved previously, he’s 5 today, we’re going back a few years :haha: I went to google it earlier and thought better of it, so I’m just running off a quick call with my midwife and memory lol

Hope everything is okay Emma! I had the same thing, kinda crampy, sickness went away and baby is MORE than fine! Sending you love! ❤️

Sorry for the late post ladies I had gonon my lunch at work I felt so nervous

But babies perfect 11 weeks and heartbeat 169 ... the relief is unreal

Iv honestly felt like a different woman past two days not being sick and falling sleep at 8pm so all is ok

Loss really does change pregnancy as Iv always has anxiety since my first loss but I think the most recent changed me

Here’s baby anyway she said little arms and legs and looks great

strenght poems

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"