♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Hi ladies! Been following but haven't had a chance to post lately..
Love all the scans!! Congrats to everyone for the healthy babies!!
My next one is Feb 28th so I'm anxious, I saw my doctor Tuesday but she refused to do a super on me saying she won't until I'm over 12weeks.. last pregnancy my doctor did it at ten :-( so tonight I used a home Doppler and found the heart beat it was music to my ears!!

Our NIPT results came back and...... it's a BOY!!!
GO TEAM BLUE! :blue:

Congrats on Team Blue! I’m so sad because the MFM clinic said we won’t be able to know gender, esp since it’s twins, from our testing. I’m thinking it’s an internal policy because from what I’ve read online, the results should definitely tell us! But just a couple weeks after the blood test, we are doing a 4D ultrasound to find out!

Hey ladies, bnb has changed a lot since I used it 6 years ago and I’ve only just realised I won’t get notifications unless I turn them on.

Got my 12 week scan next Tuesday and I’m adamant this is our third boy! Going to pay to have a gender scan at 16 weeks

@emma4g63 so glad everything was ok!

@thencomesbebe Woo hoo!! Congrats on team Boy!!

@Momof2onetube great scan!!

My husband and I are out of town this weekend which I’m so happy about because it’s speeding up the weekend and keeping me busy before my scan on Tuesday!

@thencomesbebe hownlong did it take for you results to come back? I am giving blood for the NIPT on Tuesday and want to know when I will find out the results!

@emma4g63 so glad everything was ok!

@thencomesbebe Woo hoo!! Congrats on team Boy!!

@Momof2onetube great scan!!

My husband and I are out of town this weekend which I’m so happy about because it’s speeding up the weekend and keeping me busy before my scan on Tuesday!

@thencomesbebe hownlong did it take for you results to come back? I am giving blood for the NIPT on Tuesday and want to know when I will find out the results!
I had it done on Monday and I got the call on Thursday!!

I’m hoping for a girl because we have two boys and this is our last but I will be very shocked if it is x

I’m in the exact same boat as you! We have two boys and I would LOVE a girl, but let’s be real, it’s prob another boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->