♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

I thiiiink I can feel the tiniest of movements, but I have to be extremely relaxed, so when I’m falling asleep at night lol. Either way, it’s comforting and can’t wait for them to be more regular!

@Momof2onetube im so ready for that symptom to be gone!

@Stevensmummyx tell me about it! I have one wednesday.. feels like I've waited an eternity already.. in reality its only been just under 2 weeks since my last scan:blush:

Boobs are still hurting and def growing - ugh! I’m not small chested to begin with so this should be fun.

I’ve already had 3 scans and feel weird not getting ready for another on this coming Monday haha but I have one on the 25th which feels like forever away.

My boobs have been hurting too! They hurt with my first baby. Then not the second, any of my losses, or my third son! This time they are so bad again!

I have 3 boys and am thinking this one will be another! But either way I’m so excited. I always wanted 4 kids and I was told we weren’t able to have more and here we are!!!!

I have a scan weds this week. It will be my 6th scan.... lol I’m a mess guys! Almost 9 weeks!

@ttc126 4 kids is exciting! My dh and i have agreed to stop at number 3, although i would probably go on to have more. We just don't have the space. Id love to be living in the country on a farm somewhere with like 10 kids :haha: thats the dream anyway!

Oh wow 6th scan! The clinic i go to for private scans offer a package for a scan per week from week 7-13.. i wish I'd booked it, but at £400 i thought its probably not worth it. I thinkit wouldve helped my peace of mind though.

I had the WEIRDEST dream about needing a c-section.. arrived at the hospital in full blown labour to discover that baby was breach, you could see its face pushing out on my stomach like you see feet etc.. had to go under a general anaesthetic.. i was so close to meeting baby... then i woke up! Disappointing:haha:
My dreams have been so odd and vivid over the past 2-3 weeks. Some super horrible ones, some just weird!

Is anyone announcing soon? Or have you done so already? I tried uploading the picture of my kids, holding signs but it’s too large :dohh: DS is holding one saying “Boys -1”, DD has one saying “Girls -1” and a sign on a chair between them saying “tie breaker coming Sept 2019”. It was a big hit on Facebook lol

They an amazing announcement momofonetube

I’m announcing 25th once Iv had my dating scan

@Momof2onetube that is too cute! <3
I've been looking up ways to announce but havent decided on one yet. Im toying with the idea of announcing after my scan on wednesday being as I'll probably get an accurate date, but wonder if i should wait til my official dating scan which should be my birthday week in march!

So cute! Love both announcements! I have a picture of my husband and I holding up a onesie over my belly for both of our sons, so I would love to set that up again but we will see if I announce sooner with a letter board like @thencomesbebe lol

Cute announcements ladies!

We are planning on doing our official announcement on the 25th after our next scan. I’m thinking of having two onesies “double” and “trouble” for our son to hold while he’s wearing a big brother shirt!

A lot of people we talk to on a regular basis already know - trying to make sure we tell the people who we want to find out from us instead of social media before that day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->