♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

blessedmomma

Reaction score
Hi! I didn't see a group for September 2019 babies so I thought I'd start one.

I'm due September 1, 2019. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you lovelies!

SEPTEMBER DUE DATES

blessedmomma :angel:
momof2onetube

LauraLoo1612

PurplePear

Ryeee

emma4g63
Stevensmummyx

thencomesbebe

BSelck24
Whiteninja

Babygirl21485

LeahLou

ItsNotATaco
Flossie_Aus

mrsmummy2

EMSwife1124

October 9
Shorty88

Last edited:
Ah I just got to say congratulations to everyone who will be in this group, this is my first baby NOT due in September! I feel oddly misplaced :haha:

Such a fun time to have a newborn, right in time for all the holiday fun !! Xx

Ah I just got to say congratulations to everyone who will be in this group, this is my first baby NOT due in September! I feel oddly misplaced :haha:

Such a fun time to have a newborn, right in time for all the holiday fun !! Xx

I had 3 in a row that were due in march, so I know what you mean. One came in February, but 2 in a row were march. I see you're due in march. That's also an amazing time to have a baby!

So far I'm having heartburn, sore boobs, and nausea. The nausea isn't too bad and it's still in the cute phase. Hopefully I won't get hg again. I also usually don't eat breakfast but I'm starving in the morning!

My EDD is 9/7 and my birthday is the 16th I got an ultrasound since I was on birth control and had a hard time pinpointing my LMP so they needed to see if they could see anything. Nothing was seen on the ultrasound which was expected & that also confirms I conceived mid December. She said it’s too early to rule out an ectopic due to the baby still being so tiny, it’s too tiny to be picked up elsewhere. I also got another hcg blood draw today. Hopefully the results will be back tomorrow or Friday. I go back in two weeks for a follow up ultrasound

So happy to have you ladies here!!!

I added everyone to the first page. Please let me know if I need to change any details!

Last edited:
Hello ladies! According to my last af my due date is Sept 5 but if I go by my ovulation (I O'd late) my due date is Sept 10. I'll go by af for now until my first us as I wasn't temping to track the exact o day.

I barely slept last night, my boobs are SO sore that I couldn’t get or stay comfy in bed. Then this morning I get up and I swear they’ve grown a size :dohh:

Welcome thencomesbebe!

Momof2 all of my bras are really tight and I'm so sore. I've already told dh I have to go bra shopping this weekend. Love your shirt! What a cute way to tell them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->