♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Baby was silent for hours this morning despite coffee and attempts to wake her - got on the monitors and she went bonkers. And ever since she’s been beating me up. Im happy she’s moving but OW! My cervix is taking a serious beating. Dr checked and Im same as last week - still just over 1cm and about 50% effaced. She offered a sweep but I’d rather wait until next week when I’ll be over 38 weeks. So close.

Thanks everyone. Assuming there will be a lot of waiting around tomorrow. They’ve told me to expect to be waiting majority of the day before being induced! I’m not a good patient and I’m already restless but excited to meet baby soon.

Hope everyone else is well! X

My neighbour had her baby ladies.
She is a member of this group but hasn't been on here since she posted about gender.
She wasn't due untill 24th December but had to have here early because the placenta was maturing too quickly.
She's 4 and a half lbs and in special care baby unit.
My neighbours USER name is Sarah Pearce so I don't know if u wanted to update the front page with a pink stork.

@Skye75
Good luck with ure induction hon hope they start u off nice and early.

Ure all on baby watch now it's so exciting.

Hi! I haven’t been on in awhile. So I wanted to update everyone regarding my story. My little girl was born today. I went into spontaneous labor, 36+5. Her heart rate was concerning (180 bpm) and an emergency c-section was almost performed, but they opted to let me deliver vaginally because I was already 7cm dilated. I began pushing at 8cm, while the laborist held my cervix back. It was painful, but quick. I had issues with heavy bleeding, but after a few different medications it seems to be under control. She was taken to the cardiac icu after birth and has struggled to breathe independently and maintain glucose levels. It’s incredibly difficult to see her hooked up to so much machinery. Throughout the pregnancy I had so much anxiety about making it to birth, that I didn’t quite process what that was going to look like for her.

Hi! I haven’t been on in awhile. So I wanted to update everyone regarding my story. My little girl was born today. I went into spontaneous labor, 36+5. Her heart rate was concerning (180 bpm) and an emergency c-section was almost performed, but they opted to let me deliver vaginally because I was already 7cm dilated. I began pushing at 8cm, while the laborist held my cervix back. It was painful, but quick. I had issues with heavy bleeding, but after a few different medications it seems to be under control. She was taken to the cardiac icu after birth and has struggled to breathe independently and maintain glucose levels. It’s incredibly difficult to see her hooked up to so much machinery. Throughout the pregnancy I had so much anxiety about making it to birth, that I didn’t quite process what that was going to look like for her.

wow how scary for you both but congratulations on your little baby girl. NICU is a scary time (my last baby spent 5 weeks there) but those preemie babies are so strong and tough and the staff are a special breed. I hope you recover well. Congratulations again xx

Congratulations but how scary for you both. I hope her breathing and glucose levels stabilise soon and you can take her home x

@erher congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, I hope she’s in your arms at home soon. I can imagine it must be so hard seeing her hooked up to the machines.

@Skye75 is today induction day?

Sorry to jump in, so excited that’s it’s your time for babies! Wishing all the mamas the best for the pointy end of your pregnancies x

Thanks all. Waiting for the propess.
Had a sweep and I’m 1-2cms stretchy but cervix is long so could definitely benefit from the propess. So fingers crossed it won’t be really late. I am knackered. I didn’t sleep a wink last night because it’s so noisy! X

@erher congratulations on your baby girl!! Hope you can soon take her home and your recovery goes well.

Induction day for me, had the balloon put in at 6.30pm and it fell out already around 8.30pm (now 9.30pm)
So guess they'll leave me on the ward and break my waters tomorrow morning.

Can't believe I'll be holding my bubba by tomorrow afternoon. So scared, nervous and excited.

@erher Congratulations on your baby girl! I hope she is off the machines and in your arms back at home soon.

@Skye75 So exciting! Hopefully tomorrow will go quickly and smoothly!

@Mummyto293 Hope things get moving for you soon! Good luck and hope you get some rest in before the labour really starts!

So many babies on the way! It’s exciting!

Sometimes I think I can’t feel baby moving for a bit but then within minutes of placing my hand on my belly I can feel her moving. I think I’m so used to her moving that I can’t actually feel her movements on the inside like I used to and I need to feel them on the outside to even register them. Does anyone else have this?

Congratulations hon. My 8 year old dd was a preemie she was born at 35+4 weeks and spent 18 days in special care baby unit. Its such a scary time.
I held my dd briefly when she was born but them she was whisked off and I was rushed to theatre due to hemorrhage and retained placenta.
She was 5lb 7oz born but dropped to 4lb 9oz by day 8. So she had to stay in to gain weight.
Thankfully at 18 days old we got to take her home at 5lb 1oz.
U wud never believe she was a preemie looking at her now and she is the loudest of them all and such a diva.
Ure little one is in safe hands and I really hope she will be able to come home soon.

Good luck @Skye75 and @Mummyto293

Update from me - has been confirmed I have pre eclampsia, and booked in tomorrow I think 2pm to start induction! Have been offered a stretch and sweep now which I am waiting for, although will see how that goes. I'm not expecting much at this stage (37+2) but who knows. Every little helps? Lol

Update from me - has been confirmed I have pre eclampsia, and booked in tomorrow I think 2pm to start induction! Have been offered a stretch and sweep now which I am waiting for, although will see how that goes. I'm not expecting much at this stage (37+2) but who knows. Every little helps? Lol

Sending lots of luck hun, I was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago but my protein levels haven't hit 30 yet. I was induced at 37 weeks with ds2 and i had to have 1 pessary, then when they broke my waters, it took 3 hours until he was delivered x

I'm so excited for babies to start arriving! It doesn't seem like 5 mins that we were all posting our hpt! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->