♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@aymz1983 Good luck!!

I just done some prenatal yoga which is supposed to focus on getting baby in a good position and engaged. About 10 minutes later started feeling really crap with a stomach ache and had to use the bathroom. Hopefully it’s a sign it’s worked a bit! I really want to keep her in a good position as I know I’ll most likely need to go natural due to my back.

Thanks everyone. I am a little nervous now, I know I've had the usual pregnancy grumbles and wanting baby here but this wasn't quite what I had in mind! Will spend tonight double and triple checking everything now.

Any updates from our other two inductees?!

@erher congrats on baby girl! Sorry its been rough, hope baby can get strong fast so you can take her home. :hug:

@Skye75 and @Mummyto293 hope you have your beautiful babes in your arms and cant wait to hear your updates!

@aymz1983 sorry about the pre-e. Glad theyre right on top of it and your inductions goes smooth and quick!

Babies babies babies!! How is it already our turn?!?! :wohoo:

So….more fussy facing from me. Tuesday felt amazing but was a bit dizzy - attributed it to preggo probs. Around midnight got a sore throat/nose and didnt sleep at all. Had to be up and out early for appts - felt like trash all day wed and went to bed around 10:30. Between 12-12:30 I was up three times peeing. Three! Literally got up about 15 times wed night to pee it was insane and had low grade fever all night. Was gone by morn but Lost a lb thurs morning. Thankfully my mom offered to come help with kids since hubby was working. Had to take 2 naps yesterday and had random bouts of low fever never higher than 100.2. No fever all night then woke up again today with mild fever. Kept coming and going but thankfully has been gone the last few hours. Sore throat, achy. Guessing its the flu as I do feel better this afternoon but seriously 38 weeks preggo and I get the dang flu!! Ugh!! These BH have been insanely intense too, guessing its because Im sick and everything hurts but gah! Only upside is I have time to recover before my next ob appt so I wont miss any monitoring. And of course baby is moving like crazy so I know shes ok. Sorry for the rant - its just been such a crap 9 months full of sickness and I just want to have my little babe in my arms.

@aymz1983
Sorry u have pre eclampsia hon. I had that with my 8 year old dd and was induced at 35+4 weeks. They only had to break my waters.

But with my last 2 pregnancies I was induced at 37 and 37+1 weeks and I just needed the one pessery and then they broke my waters.

U have got this hon and I'm wishing u all the best for tomorrow.

Babies are coming thick and fast now in this group.
We have one lady still pregnant in our October/November group and then that's all babies born in our group.
Crazy how fast its all gone.
Can't believe my baby is 3 months old on 5th Dec it's flown.

So guys my surprise bump turned pink!!
My baby girl arrived this afternoon by emergency c section. She has an underlying heart condition which has only just been picked up and she really did not tolerate labour. She’s absolutely beautiful and a little dot. She weighed 6lb 9ozs. Had to go to neonatal unit at birth but she’s with me now and they’re closely monitoring her! X

@Mummyto293 congrats on team pink- so sorry about the heart issue, do they know if its something easily fixed? Praying for you and bub

Last edited:
So guys my surprise bump turned pink!!
My baby girl arrived this afternoon by emergency c section. She has an underlying heart condition which has only just been picked up and she really did not tolerate labour. She’s absolutely beautiful and a little dot. She weighed 6lb 9ozs. Had to go to neonatal unit at birth but she’s with me now and they’re closely monitoring her! X

congratulations on team pink! And the birth of
Your baby daughter! I hope the heart issue is a small and easily resolvable one. Good news that she’s by your side. Hope your recovery goes well x

Ooh all the babies, how exciting! 17 days to go for me. I’ve got a haemorrhoid, never had one in my life. It’s really irritating me and making life more difficult walking around. Hoping I can get some suppositories today. It’s external, got DH to push back in but it just pops back out. Anyone any tips for getting rid?? I’m so done now haha!

So….more fussy facing from me. Tuesday felt amazing but was a bit dizzy - attributed it to preggo probs. Around midnight got a sore throat/nose and didnt sleep at all. Had to be up and out early for appts - felt like trash all day wed and went to bed around 10:30. Between 12-12:30 I was up three times peeing. Three! Literally got up about 15 times wed night to pee it was insane and had low grade fever all night. Was gone by morn but Lost a lb thurs morning. Thankfully my mom offered to come help with kids since hubby was working. Had to take 2 naps yesterday and had random bouts of low fever never higher than 100.2. No fever all night then woke up again today with mild fever. Kept coming and going but thankfully has been gone the last few hours. Sore throat, achy. Guessing its the flu as I do feel better this afternoon but seriously 38 weeks preggo and I get the dang flu!! Ugh!! These BH have been insanely intense too, guessing its because Im sick and everything hurts but gah! Only upside is I have time to recover before my next ob appt so I wont miss any monitoring. And of course baby is moving like crazy so I know shes ok. Sorry for the rant - its just been such a crap 9 months full of sickness and I just want to have my little babe in my arms.

oh god, can’t believe you’ve got flu! Of all the times to get it. I hope you manage to recover before bub decides to arrive x

Congratulations @Mummyto293 on your baby girl! Hope you both recover fast and well :)

Sorry you have been feeling so sick @Rach87 - with any luck this will be it and you will be healthy ready for birth :)

I'm pretty sure I still have mine from my first pregnancy 19 years ago @IsabellaJayne lol. No tips unfortunately but sometimes they can.be shrunk with creams etc. Lots of the right fibre and fluid on diet so you don't strain further.

On hospital now, have just had the propess put in, so waiting game now. Although she said that sometimes people with PE can sometimes labour faster than usual so here's hoping!

Congratulations @Mummyto293 on your baby girl! Hope you both recover fast and well :)

Sorry you have been feeling so sick @Rach87 - with any luck this will be it and you will be healthy ready for birth :)

I'm pretty sure I still have mine from my first pregnancy 19 years ago @IsabellaJayne lol. No tips unfortunately but sometimes they can.be shrunk with creams etc. Lots of the right fibre and fluid on diet so you don't strain further.

On hospital now, have just had the propess put in, so waiting game now. Although she said that sometimes people with PE can sometimes labour faster than usual so here's hoping!

good luck and fingers crossed for a smooth delivery x

Congratulations @Mummyto293! Hope you and baby girl are doing well and that they are easily able to monitor and manage her heater condition.

Happy to hear @Skye75 had her baby! I’ve been checking in to see an update

@Rach87 awwww thats wonderful and I'm so glad she and baby are ok was getting worried.
But I know how hectic it is with a newborn.
Hopefully she update here when she feels more recovered.

My neighbour and her baby are still in hospital. Baby dropped to 3lb 8oz so I'm not sure when they will be home.

Glad to hear @Skye75 and baby are doing well!

This morning I woke up and baby had turned herself into a posterior position! Before I always could feel the curve of her back down my belly, but this morning it was all knees and elbows. Hopefully she’ll turn back in again. She had been in a good position since about 26 weeks until today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->