♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Skye75
Good luck tomorrow hon hope it all goes well.

@Teafor2
I felt like that hon I think its quite normol to worry near the end.
So definitely not alone.
I still worry now even tho he is here I still worry about cot death etc.
As a mother u never ever stop worrying.

My neighbour will be having her baby tomorrow also. She wasn't due untilk Dec 24th but they are getting her out early.
She's have a section so cud be the first baby born in this group.
Not sure if my neighbour will come back on here again so thought I wud update u all.
She's gonna be 35+4.

@Rach87
I had a little freek out toward the end about how I wud cope. My 2 year old had terrible coluc and reflux and was such a difficult new born.
Unfortunately Harley has had colic and reflux too since 4 weeks old so it hasn't been easy but it's starting to get better now.

U just have to keep in mind in them early weeks that it will pass and will get easier.
That's how I got through it both times.

Can't believe we're gonna be trying again in a few months time. I must be absolutely crazy hahaha :wacko:

So annoyed, my OB rang last night and said they can't do my induction until Thursday evening now due to to many emergencies.. another two days away. Argh.

So annoyed, my OB rang last night and said they can't do my induction until Thursday evening now due to to many emergencies.. another two days away. Argh.

Oh hon that sucks.
I also got held off a extra day for my induction for the same reason. They were so busy. Thankfully me being high risk they did me the very next day. But its still disappointing when ure expecting to go in a certain day and that don't happen.
I hope the next 2 days go really quickly for you hon. So sorry. Hugs

@Skye75 that is super frustrating. Having a day/time you've anticipated only to have to wait 2 more days. So sorry mama.

Sooo had a worker at Target literally argue with me about the gender of MY unborn baby. Huh?! She did not believe me Im having a girl and was aggressively adamant that I’m in fact having a boy. So weird! Who does that??? I was like well between blood and about 10 ultrasounds Im 100% confident its a girl - she still wouldnt accept it! ](*,)

Sorry it's been delayed @Skye75 that must be really frustrating :/ I hope the time feels like it will pass quickly for you.

Argh what is it with people @Rach87 I would have been mad too! Unfortunately there is no hope with some people out there.

As for me, 37 weeks today whoop! Had appointment at hospital Monday where protein had increased since the last check last Friday but blood pressure remained ok. Back in on Friday to make a plan for induction so should hopefully get date then. I've told them I'd like to be induced at 38 weeks because of everything that's gone on and they agree so maybe towards the end of next week will meet baby!

How is everyone else doing?

That’s frustrating @Skye75

Sooo had a worker at Target literally argue with me about the gender of MY unborn baby. Huh?! She did not believe me Im having a girl and was aggressively adamant that I’m in fact having a boy. So weird! Who does that??? I was like well between blood and about 10 ultrasounds Im 100% confident its a girl - she still wouldnt accept it! ](*,)

There’s always one isnt there. My mother in law was convinced even after the scans we were having a girl. Think she’s come round to it now lol.
Sorry it's been delayed @Skye75 that must be really frustrating :/ I hope the time feels like it will pass quickly for you.

Argh what is it with people @Rach87 I would have been mad too! Unfortunately there is no hope with some people out there.

As for me, 37 weeks today whoop! Had appointment at hospital Monday where protein had increased since the last check last Friday but blood pressure remained ok. Back in on Friday to make a plan for induction so should hopefully get date then. I've told them I'd like to be induced at 38 weeks because of everything that's gone on and they agree so maybe towards the end of next week will meet baby!

How is everyone else doing?

Not long for you at all then!

I didn’t sleep at all last night, my hips are so bad. I have a sweep at 9:45am so hoping it’s successful.

That’s annoying @Rach87 people are so stupid sometimes haha

good luck @Tasha36089 for your sweep. Hope it works!

happy full term @aymz1983 woop!

AFM - 3 weeks today until delivery! Assembled the pram yesterday and got the car seat sorted. Last bits being bought today for hospital bag then I’m set! Got a growth scan a week today so I think as long as all is well there I’ll be set as my BP is stable on the increased meds!

Of course felt great yesterday, then got a headache in the evening, random sore throat all night so didnt sleep at all and had to be up early for an appt. Headache still here and feel like absolute trash. Why cant I have appts and important things to do on the days I feel good? Baby is overly quiet so not helping my anxiety. Thankfully nst/ob in about 40 min so can make sure she’s still tucked in nice and put my mind at ease.

Thinking about you today @Skye75 hope the induction goes well!

So slight change in plan… went in today for routine ctg for reduced movements and have PIH. There’s concerns about an irregular heart beat for baby / ectopic beats. They admitted me to labour ward for a time and now I’m on the ward. Being induced tomorrow afternoon x

So slight change in plan… went in today for routine ctg for reduced movements and have PIH. There’s concerns about an irregular heart beat for baby / ectopic beats. They admitted me to labour ward for a time and now I’m on the ward. Being induced tomorrow afternoon x

ooh bloody hell!! Good luck hun, hope the induction is smooth x

Sending lots of luck for tomorrow lovely x

Hope everything’s ok, good luck for the induction x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->