♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

27 hours of contractions…..completely stopped. [-( At least I got an ok night sleep for the first time in over a week. Lets hope today ramps up and I get this baby out.

oh how frustrating! She’s teasing you for sure. Do you have an induction date due to your lupus? I seem to remember you take injections like me?

Last growth scan today, all went well (didn’t take measurements just checked placenta flow and fluid levels, both normal. We got to see her face for the first ever time. She’s been hiding every single time. The sonographer commented on how much hair she has (the one last week did too) so she must be a fluffy little head. BP normal, urine normal. This time next week I’ll be holding her, all being well. I’m nervous

@IsabellaJayne I was taking Benlysta but stopped it when we were ttc. Will go on it again once Im done breastfeeding. I do still take Plaquenil though which Ive taken in all pregnancies. Induction date set for Monday 13th but really praying to not have to go through that and it happen naturally. Lost more plug today (seriously how much is there?!) but have only had a few wimpy contractions far apart. Last Nst/ob appt tomorrow - might see if they’ll do another sweep. Im already tired lol. All those contractions and walking around stores yesterday my fibro is kicking up. Woops.

@IsabellaJayne how exciting she finally gave you a little sneak peak! So exciting! Final countdown! So glad everything else is good too

@IsabellaJayne I was taking Benlysta but stopped it when we were ttc. Will go on it again once Im done breastfeeding. I do still take Plaquenil though which Ive taken in all pregnancies. Induction date set for Monday 13th but really praying to not have to go through that and it happen naturally. Lost more plug today (seriously how much is there?!) but have only had a few wimpy contractions far apart. Last Nst/ob appt tomorrow - might see if they’ll do another sweep. Im already tired lol. All those contractions and walking around stores yesterday my fibro is kicking up. Woops.

@IsabellaJayne how exciting she finally gave you a little sneak peak! So exciting! Final countdown! So glad everything else is good too

oh fingers crossed. You have such promising signs. I
Hope you go before induction on Monday x

Hi everyone, just stopping by as I remembered to ha. Feel like I am either asleep or dealing with a newborn! Came home from hospital after 5 days, my blood pressure eventually stabilised enough but then little man had to go under the lights for jaundice. But all well now, loving having him home, he's put on weight and is now 6lb 1 up from birth weight of 5lb 13. So in love with him. Some baby spam attached ha. I feel like I am healing really well too from section, not taking pain killers, wound feels great, etc.

How is everyone else doing? Officially baby month now! Hope things won't be too long @Rach87 , look forward to the update very soon! Not long now until planned sections start happening either!

IMG_20211206_234319.jpg IMG_20211205_180759_302.jpg IMG_20211204_185545.jpg

@Skye75
Does it blow up quite bit or is it just enough so they easily break the waters? I think it wud definitely have to be a option for me because I definitely never want that propass pessery ever again that pain was hurendous

@Rach87
Oh nooo how frustrating hon. I lost my whole plug at 34 wks with my 2 year old. Was well gross. I know why they call it a plug now lol.
Hopefully the contractions start up again and keep going. Hopefully the contractions u are having are doing something.

@IsabellaJayne
Eeeeek not long for you now either hon.
So exciting all you lovely ladies will have ure babies so so soon.

@aymz1983 glad to hear from you and that all is well! Such a little peanut! Love the pics especially with big bro.

Hi everyone, just stopping by as I remembered to ha. Feel like I am either asleep or dealing with a newborn! Came home from hospital after 5 days, my blood pressure eventually stabilised enough but then little man had to go under the lights for jaundice. But all well now, loving having him home, he's put on weight and is now 6lb 1 up from birth weight of 5lb 13. So in love with him. Some baby spam attached ha. I feel like I am healing really well too from section, not taking pain killers, wound feels great, etc.

How is everyone else doing? Officially baby month now! Hope things won't be too long @Rach87 , look forward to the update very soon! Not long now until planned sections start happening either!

View attachment 1104633 View attachment 1104634 View attachment 1104635

so cute. Glad you’re recovering well too!

@Skye75
Does it blow up quite bit or is it just enough so they easily break the waters? I think it wud definitely have to be a option for me because I definitely never want that propass pessery ever again that pain was hurendous

@Rach87
Oh nooo how frustrating hon. I lost my whole plug at 34 wks with my 2 year old. Was well gross. I know why they call it a plug now lol.
Hopefully the contractions start up again and keep going. Hopefully the contractions u are having are doing something.

@IsabellaJayne
Eeeeek not long for you now either hon.
So exciting all you lovely ladies will have ure babies so so soon.

thank you! So excited! Just wishing the days away now :D

Just had my check up. Still at 3cm but can easily be stretched to 4cm. She said Im all primed and ready to go, bulging bag of waters, just need to start contracting. Ugh. Thats what Ive been trying to do! Lol she did another sweep so maybe this one will work.

Just had my check up. Still at 3cm but can easily be stretched to 4cm. She said Im all primed and ready to go, bulging bag of waters, just need to start contracting. Ugh. Thats what Ive been trying to do! Lol she did another sweep so maybe this one will work.

bulging waters! Sounds very promising. I don’t think you’ll be making that induction date. How exciting !!

Hope you’re all doing ok!
Congrats to those that have had their babies. I feel like I haven’t had a minute lately!
trying to enjoy every single minute of being in this baby bubble! She is 13 days old today finally back to birth weigh. Loving the baby snuggles but I always find this time so bitter sweet ? I know it goes so fast and it makes my heart hurt a little bit! crazy that she should still be cooking away! X

Hope you’re all doing ok!
Congrats to those that have had their babies. I feel like I haven’t had a minute lately!
trying to enjoy every single minute of being in this baby bubble! She is 13 days old today finally back to birth weigh. Loving the baby snuggles but I always find this time so bitter sweet ? I know it goes so fast and it makes my heart hurt a little bit! crazy that she should still be cooking away! X

Did u have her early hon? I had my 8 year old dd at 35+4 weeks due to pre eclampsia and ICP and I felt like my pregnancy was just cut so short. Was a very odd feeling.
Definitely cherish every day it does go supper supper fast. My baby is 3 months old now and that has just gone by whoosh.
Blink and u miss it sort of thing.
Is this ure last?
We are wtt our final baby but up and down with when the best time to do it wud be. I know that seems crazy considering my baby is still so young but I turn 42 next Friday so can't leave it too long. So looking like we're gonna start in spring when little man is 7 months.

@aymz1983
Lovely pics hon. My 8 year old was a 5lb baby and dropped to 4lb 9oz and my 3 month old was 7lb 3 and dropped to 6lb 5oz so they were both teeny.
Crazy how fast they grow tho.

@Rach87
Waters bulging oh gosh get jumping up and down hon. Be a kangaroo bounce bounce bounce haha. I think any time now hon. So excited for you.

And you too @IsabellaJayne

@Suggerhoney they inject saline water into it to blow it up, probably just under the size of a tennis ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->